Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? (36165 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Photos: Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare Is Living The Good Life In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by bukystar: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2009
Laide Bakare is okay, but I think Bisi Komolafe is more beautiful than she is.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by tanimz(f): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
As in, u guys are super-jobless.

The yoruba industry has a lot of pretty queens, dont let me even start!!
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Godmother(f): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2009
I think Fathia is the most beautiful yoruba actress

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Obelomo: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
Fathia just okay to me, I watch a lot of yoruba films and she looking better now.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Obelomo: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
Somtimes Fathia looks funny, but overall she is just okay to me.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2009
Obelomo:

Somtimes Fathia looks funny, but overall she is just okay to me.

u stole dt right 4rm my mouth.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by temi4rea(f): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
tanimz:

As in, u guys are super-jobless.

The yoruba industry has a lot of pretty queens, dont let me even start!!

You are very right! i cant remeber their names but lot of them are pretty,this gal in EWA and ogog's daughter in ASO IDOTI! A handful of them!
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Obelomo: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2009
Yeah their are many who are beautiful, in their own way that are not popular. Also the reason why I said they dont have to be of Yoruba origin, because their many actresses including Fathia who are not yoruba.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by jona2: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
Obelomo:

Yeah their are many who are beautiful, in their own way that are not popular. Also the reason why I said they dont have to be of Yoruba origin, because their many actresses[b] including Fathia who are not yoruba.
[/b]

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2009
I'm not sure fathia isnt of Yoruba ancestry even though she's from Delta state.

Her full name is Fathia Adunni Korede Balogun and she has an uncle whose name is Alhaji Fatai Teniola.

it doesnt get more Yoruba than that. She has not just one Yoruba name, but two and a Yoruba uncle to boot.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showtime/2005/feb/18/showtime-18-02-2005-001.htm

so, until someone brings indisputable proof to the contrary, she's Yoruba inasmuch as she has Yoruba blood.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by dettyadex: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2009
Her beauty is cream-made, she' too fat or should I say plumpy
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2009
detty@adex:

Her beauty is cream-made, she' too fat or should I say plumpy

Well i said facial beauty and not judgin beauty by how fat they are and she is ok not to fat.
The girl is very beautiful no doubt
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Chaoga: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
Of course she is beautiful but i don't think she's the most beautiful among other yoruba actress
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2009
I'm seeing an Olayinka Olukonga but she looks Indian. is she biracial?

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=5147&ContentTypeID=8

bisi okeowo is too light but some people may like that.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/5733/8/i-handle-men-politely-biodun-okeowo.html

foluke daramola is ok but she's quite busty sha!!

I havent watched any of their movies in order to rate them better btw.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2009
who's this person:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image_preview2.asp?img=4432

she looks like doris simeon but the site calls her queen sherifat temitope oluwa.

are they the same?
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by tohloo: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
yeah she's aite but there are lots of other yoruba actresses that are prettier than she is,fatiha balogun,bukky wright,doris simeon,mosun filani(tracy in the movie ''jennifer'')
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Kunbee: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
@tpia yes she is mixed
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Chemmzy(f): 2:03am On Nov 13, 2009
Who told you laide bakare is the most beautiful? where will u put that beauty queen Mosunmola Filani(Tracy in Jenifa)?

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Obelomo: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2009
Tpia I am not arguing that Fathia is half, full, or not Yoruba, but I have read many of her interviews. Fathia always says she is not a Yoruba lady, but she was born and in Lagos. Plus Uroboh, Edo, Kogi have some Yoruba lineage. Like Clarion Chukuwurah is mixed with Yoruba and Igbo.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2009
Chemmzy:

Who told you laide bakare is the most beautiful? where will u put that beauty queen Mosunmola Filani(Tracy in Jenifa)?

Did u read well? i said i think she is.everybody is entitled to his/her opinion.which one is who told u?did i say she is, i said,i think.dy are two diff things.Anyways Mosun Filani is okay sha.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 14, 2009
Obelomo:

Tpia I am not arguing that Fathia is half, full, or not Yoruba, but I have read many of her interviews. Fathia always says she is not a Yoruba lady, but she was born and in Lagos. Plus Uroboh, Edo, Kogi have some Yoruba lineage. Like Clarion Chukuwurah is mixed with Yoruba and Igbo.

I'm just finding out she's not Yoruba, which is very surprising since I didnt know before.

however, she can be a honorary one or whatever. But I think she may have Yoruba blood somewhere along the line, given her name and uncle's name.

yes, I know she said she's not Yoruba, in her interview.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Remii(m): 5:20am On Nov 14, 2009

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2009
I dnt think she's the most beautiful, but beautiful, yea.

Another one, cant recall her name

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2009
FL Gators:

I dnt think she's the most beautiful, but beautiful, yea.

Another one, cant recall her name

That is Mosun Filani.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by joehk(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
saying she is most beautiful is a bit far fetched
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 15, 2009
these people are all light nah

not saying they're not fine but where are the dark skinned berries
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by samsanyus(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2009
Funke Akindele is always my choice. See her beauty in her film Jennifer, she is cute and sexy
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by bubblegum(f): 3:32am On Nov 16, 2009
@ topic
she isnt d most beautiful yoruba actress but she is beautiful
i luv her movies.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by mafolayomi(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2009
they are all bufufu (according tomy little niece smiley) in they own ways
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by mafolayomi(f): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2009
in their own ways i meant
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by wunmilyn(f): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2009
no!,
we av lots of pretty faces there.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Imohbyron(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2009
Wit the pics,she does not look bad but definitely she is not the most beatiful of yoruba actresses. 1 luv [color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh & Flavour On Set Of Timaya's "Money" New Video (photos) / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See / Adunnie Ade Wears Sexy Swimsuit To The Beach, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.