Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? (36167 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Photos: Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare Is Living The Good Life In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ poster,

You must be having a laugh. Are you trying to insult Yoruba people or what? That woman is fugly.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by meine: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2009
@poster

error!!! error!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by whitesturd(f): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
Ibime:

@ poster,

You must be having a laugh. Are you trying to insult Yoruba people or what? That woman is fugly.

Why wud i try to isult Yoruba people wen i am one.she mite not be beautiful in ur own view but i know she is realy beautiful.and do u want to tel me dt shes ugly?check out her films.very fine chic.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by mamagee3(f): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2009
@poster

I don't agree with you
. tongue
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Princessty(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2009
FL Gators:

I dnt think she's the most beautiful, but beautiful, yea.

Another one, cant recall her name

She Acted Jenifa As Peju/Tracy Was An Ashawo
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by anonymous6(f): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2011
@OP
I don't agree, she is pretty but not the prettiest
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by coogar: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2011
anonymous6:

@OP
I don't agree, she is pretty but not the prettiest

she won't even be in ma top 10. laide bakare ma Bottom.

faithia is prettier
bisi ibidapo-obe is gorgeous
jide kosoko's daughter is far prettier
opeyemi ayeola is prettier
mosun filani is cute
iyabo ojo is better

and so many other names i can't be arsed to remember now. . . .
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by anonymous6(f): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
@Coogar
I agree with you lol, she is not even in my top ten. bisi ididapo, mosun filani, jide kosoko daughter, & fathia are way prettier
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by coogar: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2011
anonymous6:

@Coogar
I agree with you lol, she is not even in my top ten. bisi ididapo, mosun filani, jide kosoko daughter, & fathia are way prettier

i remember funmi martins daughter too - that chic is cute!
then mercy aigbe - i am not sure she's yoruba but she's very fluent!

the chic makes me laugh! top talent.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by anonymous6(f): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2011
Biodun Okeowo is also pretty as well, I forgot to write her name.

Yeah funmi martins is pretty but Mercy Aigbe I heard she is Edo but she married to a Yoruba man: http://www.naijarules.com/vb/movie-tv-stars/27327-why-i-won-t-date-actors-mercy-aigbe-actress.html
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by coogar: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
anonymous6:

Biodun Okeowo is also pretty as well, I forgot to write her name.

Yeah funmi martins is pretty but Mercy Aigbe I heard she is Edo but she married to a Yoruba man: http://www.naijarules.com/vb/movie-tv-stars/27327-why-i-won-t-date-actors-mercy-aigbe-actress.html

i dunno biodun okeowo.
there are so many of them these days and it's been a while i saw a yoruba movie!
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by anonymous6(f): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2011
Biodun okeowo is a recent one but she is appearing more in Yoruba movies but you are right there are many of them coming out now that it's hard to catch up

Biodun Okeowo

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by coogar: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^
perfect!

she's far better than laide bakare.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by anonymous6(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2011
I know cheesy
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by coogar: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
laide bakare is in jenifa's category.
ronke ojo, ireti osayemi and gbogbo big galz! grin
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by anonymous6(f): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2011
lol

Ireti Osayemi could have been in the beautiful category for Yoruba actresses if she had maintained her weight and beauty but she just let go, which I don't understand

Ireti Osayemi when she was pretty(I have seen her in movies when she was thin and pretty but this is the only picture I could find before she turned FAT & less attractive)

the funny part is she wasn't as popular or known when she was hot but now hmmmm you know the answer
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by adekampe: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
I think bukky wright is finer than this. .difficult decision to make
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by jarmooh: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2012
the woman is not as u expected, cus u hv been hailing her beauty but all i see in the pix was an unsightly old face. I would hv no choice but to admit that the other women yoruba actresses are as unattractive as baboons. The second pix is more attractive.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by pejuadeyemi: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
She is jst ok,nt dat she is fine.if I hear say she is d finest
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by mydex93(f): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
sjeezy8: fu/ck no shes not even hot i like Liz da Silva

[img]http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQriWUCiJD-auTJhY5c3JyIwAAAAlVE9Pj0iERrSQeiPqfw-QS[/img]
Liz da silk wah Is that a cloth design??
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Larrey(f): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Abidemi kosoko (jide kosoko's daughter)Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ prettier with her dimple just that she's younger to all the names you people have been mentioning

2 Shares

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by tpia5: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Not sure whats going on with these yoruba actresses.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by magic10(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Here to read coments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh & Flavour On Set Of Timaya's "Money" New Video (photos) / Adunnie Ade Wears Sexy Swimsuit To The Beach, Fans Blast Her / Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.