Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? (36166 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Photos: Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare Is Living The Good Life In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nezan(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^^^^na so, dem dey workless ;d
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by hackney(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
The Doris Simeon pic posted by Vicade is HOT!!
the girl is so pretty.
That girl is every man's type believe me.
Lol
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Remii(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
I think it is Arinola Ojo, check her out in this attached clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioxa8Nxcse4
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by toideve(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
she is not fine
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by hackney(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
She no be Halle Berry but she qualify for finals abeg ah.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by jona2: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
vicade:

Laide bakare has big stomach in her recent movies and has put on a great deal of weight.

Doris Simeon is the most beautiful yoruba actress to me and her movie onitemi is a classic

she is not a yoruba.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Remii(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
toideve:

she is not fine

Which one are you referring to Arin or Laide?
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by jona2: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
Remii:

Which one are you referring to Arin or Laide?

Doris simeon,  grin
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Kunbee: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
*jona:

Doris simeon,  grin

Its so obvious that she is not Yoruba even when she speaks it i can tell
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by annyplenty(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
its definitely Laide Bakare and Bukky Wright
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
As long as they're Yourba, they are all pretty to me. . .
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by kayality: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
u can never chose beautiful ladies in yoruba actress because if u chose one 2day, 2morro u we see another one so beautiful than the one u chose 2day, because have watch many yoruba movies then  i can really say the is the most beautiful among them, thanks
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by oyinda3(f): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
of course NOT!!

I think that lady that acted in gongo aso is really pretty though. I don't remember her name
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by sjeezy8: 12:45am On Nov 11, 2009
Kunbee:

Its so obvious that she is not Yoruba even when she speaks it i can tell

says who? The days when you can tell if a person is yoruba by the way they speak it is no more. Accents change
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by naliakar: 12:59am On Nov 11, 2009
I think the discussion in this thread is mute because the answer to who is number one most beautiful Yoruba actress was settled long time ago and she has not vacated that position. You could modify your search to mean those who only act in Yoruba movies. But to ask for a Yoruba girl, who is also an actor and is most beautiful, ? It is so obvious, why even ask?
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by jona2: 1:27am On Nov 11, 2009
sjeezy8:

says who? The days when you can tell if a person is yoruba by the way they speak it is no more. Accents change

well she is not.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by vislabraye(m): 1:59am On Nov 11, 2009
I really dont watch much of Yoruba movies, but if Laide Bakare is the most beautiful based on the picture posted, then i'm disappointed. It's either pretty Yoruba ladies run away from acting Yoruba movies or there aint pretty ones at all ( which i dont believe).
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by bawomolo(m): 3:11am On Nov 11, 2009
liz da silva
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 11, 2009
dont know too many of them, but they need better PR for real.

In these days of photoshop and touch ups no one has an excuse to not look good on paper.

And is it just me or are quite a few of them very busty?

liz isnt bad sha.

Doris seems to be from Edo.

Do most of the Yoruba actresses come from particular states? If thats so, then let's have more diversity plz.  As in source them from different parts of the southwest.  Just thinking out loud-correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by blackspade(m): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2009
No, she is nothing special in my opinion.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Basics007: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2009
She's definitely not! Have u seen Shola Kosoko before? That girl oozes beauty outta every pore of her body
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by younggurl(f): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2009
yea! the most beautiful Yoruba actress is, DORIS SIMEON, she's still my best
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by ikun: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
Yeah she is the most gorgeous yoruba actress, but the pics you put on this thread will not let her to admired, pls get some more, ok, lol
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by FFA: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
gospel according to st what ??
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Obelomo: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
Yeah Doris Simon is from Edo, but they don't have to be from yoruba origin.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by olajmk: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
I have seen and interacted with Laide Bakare in person.She is extremely beautiful.lovely skin.Just gave birth of recent wink
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by tytylayor: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
Basics007:

She's definitely not! Have u seen Shola Kosoko before? That girl oozes beauty outta every pore of her body

seconded, u need check her out
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by younggurl(f): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
@olajmk, just try and see DORIS SIMEON ONCE, u'll appreciate the work of God on her,
we are nt talking about all dis artificial beauties, we are talking natural beauty,
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
laide is fine but she's not photographing well.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
ok, I checked out doris simeon here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_aLDlCDQlU&feature=related

likewise some other ones.

and she looks different from the photo posted on this thread.

saheed balogun looks better than both females in the first clip, and he's a man. What's going on?

this is why I espouse the values of airbrushing.
Re: I Think Laide Bakare Is The Most Beautiful Yoruba Actress,what Do U Guys Think? by ladygaga(f): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
as 4 me, she is JUST local

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh & Flavour On Set Of Timaya's "Money" New Video (photos) / Hot New Photos Of Anita Joseph That Wives Won’t Let Their Husbands See / Adunnie Ade Wears Sexy Swimsuit To The Beach, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.