Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,871 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Write Up By Dindy: The Story That Never Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write Up By Dindy: The Story That Never Happened (442 Views)

Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Up By Dindy: The Story That Never Happened by Dindy(m): 3:15am On Nov 27, 2016
WRITE UP BY DINDY: THE STORY THAT NEVER HAPPENED

Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission, thank you for reading this write up.

When true love strikes my heart it brings up a feeling which feels like a cold wind, that goes right pass my skin and straight into my bones, then to my mind and heart.
My bones were stones, but now are dust of forever happiness.
My mind couldn't create a world, but now it creates your beautiful image.
My heart was an organ that pumps blood only, but now it beats for you.
I need some time, a sound, a music, a song and a moment to think of my true love.
Whether i meet you or not, or I fall in love with you or not. At least i wrote this down for you and i pray your heart finds mine, and my love stays with you even in death.
The story of my love life could open up lyrics of a love song, that opens closed hearts filled with pain, misunderstanding and nightmare.
My heart will always be closed no matter what i do, only one person could change it and it's you.
When i choose to arrive at that point of change, my pain shall change to smile, my misunderstanding shall change to knowledge and my nightmare shall become my happy wakeup alarm.
My life shall be ok, and my life shall be happy ever after.

#happyeverafter.

MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP FOR. LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. THANKS FOR READING.

contact me on
Whatsapp/Viber: 07087750433
Email: ossynnamdi@gmail.com
or
Email: ossynnamdi@outlook.com Facebook: Ossy andy Nnamdi
or
Twitter: @nnamdiossy
INSTAGRAM: @ossynnamdi.

Re: Write Up By Dindy: The Story That Never Happened by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 27, 2016
seen yer "jokes by dindy' in joke section.
U come 2 this section because of the vast audience smiley?

1 Like

Re: Write Up By Dindy: The Story That Never Happened by Dindy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
seen yer "jokes by dindy' in joke section.
U come 2 this section because of the vast audience smiley?
....well not really

(1) (Reply)

Watch Controversial Preacher Who Says He Can Enlarge A Man's PENIS Simply By... / Many have received cash award. Read what's going on.. / The Most Effective Way To Say No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.