Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened (1457 Views)

To Send Her Away Or Forget The Past As If It Never Happened. I'm In A Dilemma / I Fingered Her And She Kept Acting Like It Never Happened - Pere #BBN / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
I've always asked how men can keep an erection while struggling to rape his victim...how exactly do you thrust a dry pxussy?.. years ago when i was in a relationship, my gf and i role played me trying to get down with her by force... she struggled, i just got tired of the whole struggle.. my erection wasn't there anymore.... i dont just think its possible I'm sorry

Dont get me wrong... women get raped but its not like they have painted to be through the years... probably 10% of 100% rape claims are true... i beleive rape that actually happens are instances where you hear a 50year old man raped an underage girl, or scenario where there is evidence she was heavily drunk or drugged... these are the most serious rape accusations we should take serious....

But in cases where you "i went to his house and he raped me" this is a Lie... most times atleast...

You're not going to a mans house with the intention of playing cards are you?...

Stories like "he raped me 35 years ago, at a high school party".. this was want a lady accused brett cavanaugh of... raping her in high school... after 30+ years when he's now chief justice... first off how the hell does anyone remember what happened 30 years ago.... she mentioned some of her classmates that was present whenit happened.. no one could corroborate her fictive story

Or like dakolo and herhe raped me by the boot of car in Public... lol get out.. wht a load of gabbage

Reason why women scream rape is because

1. Attention
2. Money
3. A way of getting out of a terrible suituation- watched a video of a single woman that left her kids at home, then went ro have sex with 4 nfl players at once... she accused them of rape.. why?... cos child protective services wanted ro know why she left her kids all alone..

Again rape doesn't really happpen like they claim it does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP13ji47yYM

4 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by FirstbornWds: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
So because you lost an erection whilst at shuffle with your girlfriend, you concluded that it really doesn't happen. FGS, who conducts research with ONLY his personal experience?

For you bother investigating if other men experience the dame thing?

Did you bother to know if struggling with a female gender actually puts other men off?

Yes, you are right when you send not all rape claims are true but subsidizing it to a mere 10% is outrageously ridiculous.

Here you go again with the excuse of not being able to remember what happened many years ago... Gush.. A rape expereince isn't one anybody can suddenly get selective amnesia about. All you need is a simple strike and it will come crashing down on the victim again. And yes, no time is too late to report a rape case. The victim might not have the voice then, but does so at the time when he/she reports it. It's a situational thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Not again
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
FirstbornWds:
So because you lost an erection whilst at shuffle with your girlfriend, you concluded that it really doesn't happen. FGS, who conducts research with ONLY his personal experience?

Did you bother to know if struggling with a female gender actually puts other men off?

Yes, you are right when you send not all rape claims are true but subsidizing it to a mere 10% is outrageously ridiculous.

Here you go again with the excuse of not being able to remember what happened many years ago... Gush.. A rape expereince isn't one anybody can suddenly get selective amnesia about. All you need is a simple strike and it will come crashing down on the victim again. And yes, no time is too late to report a rape case. The victim might not have the voice then, but does so at the time when he/she reports it. It's a situational thing.
if they didn't tell thw police then, dont tell us now
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by FirstbornWds: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
if they didn't tell thw police then, dont tell us now

And what if their very existence was threatened then?. Should they still go ahead and report?

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by AstroG: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
FirstbornWds:

What's this trash undecided??

2 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by KingZaddy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
you got a point though but there are people called pychos. Just pray they dont hold your girl, the struggling and cry for help is what Makes their dick hard; why do you think rape is painful for women because they thrust her dry without minding and some women are not all that dry down there, there usually is moisture or sweat there to allow the dick slide

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Ekakamba: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Insignificant epistle. You role played a ra.pe scene with your girlfriend and boom! 90% of ra.pe cases are false?

Role play ooooooooo, with your girlfriend oooo.

Plan with a certified grin thug to go ra.pe your girlfriend lets see how much struggle she'll put in.

Be careful.. grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
@OP
A) there are some sick men out there who ONLY get an erection when they rape/abuse women
B) compare your roleplay with what turn these psycho on is not only foolish but also very childish.
C) where did you get you statistics from exactly?!
D) i guess in your world, if a woman goes to a man's house then she automatically goes there to be fukced, abi?
E) many rape victims dont even say anything til the die, let alone 35yrs. some women take longer than other to come out.
F) yes there are many lowlife women who lie about rape, but that certainly shouldnt be a reason to dismiss all rape accusation
[b]FINALLY[/b]the fact that you automatically dismiss raped women is the main issue here.... regardless of what happens, you are ready to say its a lie. do you even hear yourself? with men thinking like you do, we have a very long way to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
FirstbornWds:

And what if their very existence was threatened then?. Should they still go ahead and report?
threatened in america when.. you're supposed to go to the pilice precinct immediately to secure your rape kit in order to use as evidence.. then you can get the person locked up

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
@OP
A) there are some sick men out there who ONLY get an erection when they rape/abuse women
B) compare your roleplay with what turn these psycho on is not only foolish but also very childish.
C) where did you get you statistics from exactly?!
D) i guess in your world, if a woman goes to a man's house then she automatically goes there to be fukced, abi?
E) many rape victims dont even say anything til the die, let alone 35yrs. some women take longer than other to come out.
F) yes there are many lowlife women who lie about rape, but that certainly shouldnt be a reason to dismiss all rape accusation
[b]FINALLY[/b]the fact that you automatically dismiss raped women is the main issue here.... regardless of what happens, you are ready to say its a lie. do you even hear yourself? with men thinking like you do, we have a very long way to go
i never dismissed it.. only said its not as rampant like they make us believe... give me a reason why they choose not to report rape?

2 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
i never dismissed it.. only said its not as rampant like they make us believe... give me a reason why they choose not to report rape?

- SHAME
- FEAR
- STIGMA
- WASTE OF TIME (Africa)

but the major reason why women dont report such crime is because of MEN WHO THINK LIKE YOU DO

2 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- SHAME
- FEAR
- STIGMA
- WASTE OF TIME (Africa)

but the major reason why women dont report such crime is because of MEN WHO THINK LIKE YOU DO
lol they are ao ashamed they cant report to the police who doesn't know them... but can tell a family member thats knows em well about it.... who should you be ashamed of telling, your freinds and family that know you or tje police that doesn't know you...?

I'd say the latter

2 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
lol they are ao ashamed they cant report to the police who doesn't know them... but can tell a family member thats knows em well about it.... who should you be ashamed of telling, your freinds and family that know you or tje police that doesn't know you...?

I'd say the latter

- many dont tell their family and friends
- many dont tell anybody and just keep the shiit inside
- many Africans look down on raped victims
- many Africans blame victims for being raped (like you just did in your 1st post)
- why do you think so many women are sexually dysfunctional in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by FirstbornWds: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
AstroG:

What's this trash undecided??

Are you normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Biglittlelois(f): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am so glad comments above are from guys, refreshing.

2 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Randy100: 1:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Raping is easy. This women are weak, just make sure you beat the person to weakness. Hit her severally in the stomach and a blow on the head that will disorient her. If you struggle with her the way you describe, you will get kicked in your blokos.

Raping is evil and your 90% assumption is wrong.

False rape accusation is rampant in our world today and I understand your concern.
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- many dont tell their family and friends
- many dont tell anybody and just keep the shiit inside
- many Africans look down on raped victims
- many Africans blame victims for being raped (like you just did in your 1st post)
- why do you think so many women are sexually dysfunctional in Africa?
guy I've never met anyone who insults or yab rape victims.. they recieve sympathy from all corners... leave all that i was ashamed crap.. its a big lie...if you were raped and didnt get a rape test kit is probably becos they got fxcked well... she had sex by her own will...

2 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 1:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Randy100:
Raping is easy. This women are weak, just make sure you beat the person to weakness. Hit her severally in the stomach and a blow on the head that will disorient her. If you struggle with her the way you describe, you will get kicked in your blokos.

Raping is evil and your 90% assumption is wrong.

False rape accusation is rampant in our world today and I understand your concern.
ok but in moat cases, the rape is reported immediately... the ladies face doesn't show any form of blow or laceration to the face

2 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Randy100: 1:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
ok but in moat cases, the rape is reported immediately... the ladies face doesn't show any form of blow or laceration to the face
It depends sha. Several blow in the stomach may not show on the face. I forgot to mention rape by using drug. You won't see laceration on the face.
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
guy I've never met anyone who insults or yab rape victims..

bwaaaaaaaaah, yet you just opened a thread to call 90% of rape victims liars....PRICELESS!

1 Like

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 06, 2020
I would say that your 90% stats are slightly understated. Personally, I would only accept a rape story if the event occurred in a neutral and secluded place where the threat of violence was used. All the others are just 'regret sex' in my opinion; where the woman changes her mind AFTER having consensual sex. A woman going to a hotel room or a man's home to drink and pass the night with the man when he is not her father knows exactly what is going to happen. As such, her action is premeditated.

The one that irritates me most is like the Julian Assange case where the prostitute says she consented to the first two rounds but not the 3rd so that 3rd time was rape.

5 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bwaaaaaaaaah, yet you just opened a thread to call 90% of rape victims liars....PRICELESS!

yes thats why i used LIARS... you dont understand sentence construction?
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Randy100:
It depends sha. Several blow in the stomach may not show on the face. I forgot to mention rape by using drug. You won't see laceration on the face.
there's ni way a rapist wouldn't strike a blow to the face... that's the first place he targets. .
Check my post well , i made an exception for drugs and alcohol
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
I would say that your 90% stats are slightly understated. Personally, I would only accept a rape story if the event occurred in a neutral and secluded place where the threat of violence was used. All the others are just 'regret sex' in my opinion; where the woman changes her mind AFTER having consensual sex. A woman going to a hotel room or a man's home to drink and pass the night with te man when he is not her father knows exactly what is going to happen. As such, her action is premeditated.
one girl once slept with the whole football team in america, came out later to say they raped her... luckily they had chats and conversation she made with them before the ordeal... see women know they can ruin with rape, so if you offend them somehow, especially in a country like america, you're gone

3 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
one girl once slept with the whole football team in america, came out later to say they raped her... luckily they had chats and conversation she made with them before the ordeal... see women know they can ruin with rape, so if you offend them somehow, especially in a country like america, you're gone

That's why I say that most 'rape' accusations are just regret sex. The middle eastern cultures know this. That is why they will punish both parties if rape is reported and no clear threats or violence is used. Feminists tend to grow wild over that law. They always cry out about how Arab monsters always punish the 'rape' victim and leave the 'rapist'.

3 Likes

Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Randy100: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
there's ni way a rapist wouldn't strike a blow to the face... that's the first place he targets. .
Check my post well , i made an exception for drugs and alcohol
Individual matters. If I want to rape, I won't hit on the face.
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by kay9(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2020
The way some people just wake up and start pulling out "facts" and "statistics" from thin air...

In saner climes, the police would already be inviting this OP for questioning, his IP address and contact details already flagged as a rape-enabler.
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Randy100:
Individual matters. If I want to rape, I won't hit on the face.
no its a natural instinct if you're going to hit any girl while trying to rape her... its the face
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by Kennedyiheme02: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
kay9:
The way some people just wake up and start pulling out "facts" and "statistics" from thin air...

In saner climes, the police would already be inviting this OP for questioning, his IP address and contact details already flagged as a rape-enabler.
invite them... you simps go all crazy anytime you hear rape... although it happens, but most times they lie and use it to manipulate simps like you
Re: Why 90% Rape Claims Never Happened by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
yes thats why i used LIARS... you dont understand sentence construction?

[img]https://media./images/c653d014acbb5fe4b9758908a9ff5206/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Can't Wait To Carry Belle As She Practices. PHOTOS / Ladies Beats Up, Naked Another Lady Over A Guy (video) / Sex Workers Strip Themselves As They Fight Dirty Over Customer In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.