Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) (36610 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by deolu2000(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
This makeover of a thing has really gone plc. One can hardly recognise anybody covered up in those cosmetics wahala. If i hear say i marry person wey dey paint these things without first seeing her without them mk i vote for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by oloriooko(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Photoshop joor!!!
OP you filed her front teeth abi
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Darkseid(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
I booked this space but then I forgot what I was gonna write, so just assume that this post isn't here.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by tetula123(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
j
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Getjobsng: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cool
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by SmartMugu: 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Take her swimming and her real looks will be revealed afterwards.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by bishopken: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please I need a transformation for my wife too, Inbox me your no
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by humilitypays(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
No I don't believe this! And if this is real, then the makeup artist must be charged to court for deceit, wtf!!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by DanPel(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
na dis kind people GO comot for swimming pool u go come see rainbow for the pool. hmmmm makeup,decieving "mens" since 1021
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by iLiquidator: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Women deceiving men since the time of Adam.

Shaaa, any EDIT is a lie.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:
Jesus!!

She is ugly!!

I have seen beautiful before and after makeup pictures.. I always argue that makeup is just to define and enhance the facial features,
But this one here is on a different level of enhancement!!

Why has she got dark lips?
A lady calling another lady ugly is soo meh and spog. She is a queen ffs, and her King loves her as she is. Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by profoyekunle(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Na lie.. . No resemblance! shocked
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
frenchwine:

A lady calling another lady ugly is soo meh and spog. She is a queen ffs, who are you?
And what does she being queen have to do with her being ugly?

You asking me "who I am" is so meh and spog! Whatever that means...
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by OTaofik(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by olayinkajnr(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oluwa ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where her marks?

Devil is a liar
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
The teeth seems different

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Handsomecole(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Like seriously can this be true?? As in how come... But seriously I would rather stay original than be artificial for some few hours. Anyways Great Job from the make up artiste.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by UnknownT: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
No wonder she booked the appointment since last year shocked
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by mengho(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fear woman woh, dey go even convince you Apple na orange with thier make up nowadays cheesy
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Caselessness: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
Arrest the makeup artist.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Holy fuçk! shocked

Just wow
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
this Togolese people and bleaching cream... is either owambe is chopping dem money or bleaching cream is milking them dry... see her black lips like person wey don smoke igbooo for 70 years... TUFIAKWA
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by MrLyzzo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
And u think make up artiste will make heaven
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by begreat: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cox the teeth come look whiter on d made up picx,
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nathanieloo7(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
advice to my fellow men out there,pls check what u are buying b4 paying 4 it # i hope u understand grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Genea(f): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ah wahala dey shocked
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by ufuosman(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
U go fear fear
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Heltinking(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oh lord!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Gets 117-Year-Old Tortoises As Gifts / Oruko, Oriki And Orile, The Genius Of The Yoruba In Human Nomenclature / Epic Photo Of King Jaja Of Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.