Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) (36611 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by ifeomaekol(f): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wow, this is truly a transformation, she totally looks different frm her real face. Makeup made her look younger? For me I dnt like it-----its like a face off, its deceit in the highest order. Oh lawd icant believe this. Makeup covered the real her, hope the kabiyesei still likes her after the makeup is washed off.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:
Jesus!!

She is ugly!!

I have seen beautiful before and after makeup pictures.. I always argue that makeup is just to define and enhance the facial features,
But this one here is on a different level of enhancement!!

Why has she got dark lips?
Invest in some beauty products, get some scrub and scrub off that tobacco lips.

And you're beautiful? undecided

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Acekidc4(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Afonjas wor wor no be small

That's why you and ur Ancestors are very Foolish!!

Stupiid Product of a flat head Fake Nation

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by yedidiah(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
na lie jor, they are different people.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by KiNiBiGd: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is 419 act
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Haute:

And you're beautiful? undecided
Sorry who are you again?
Get the message Hun, when you quote me and I don't reply you, stop innit?

You did that on a different thread and I intentionally ignored you.. I'm just gonna reply this once and tell you to f.uck off..

Btw a lot of people called her ugly on this thread, why pick out my comment?
Maybe I should rephrase my comment and add a kiss smiley to it. undecided
Pathetic much!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wait oh!!! ------thinking out loud------- "That fine girl in the office opposite mine that am crushing on because her fine face is always shinning like "new #100 naira notes", it just might be makeup oooo....... angry angry angry
yes you can't blame her cos you love fake so much
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:

Sorry who are you again?

You did that on a different thread and I intentionally ignored you.. I'm just gonna reply this once and tell you to f.uck off..

You're a clown. I'll quote you whenever I want. You don't have a say, so get that into your thick skull. Nice meeting you btw. Funny gyal. You should work in the circus. Kikikiki!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Haute:

You're a clown. I'll quote you whenever I want. You don't have a say, so get that into your thick skull. Nice meeting you btw. Funny gyal. You should work in the circus. Kikikiki!
Thick skull?? Says the person who just typed girl as "gyal" if you must quote me, please work on your spellings. I don't actually enjoy interacting with semi-illiterates

Like I already don't know I'm a clown! grin
Get a better comeback sweetie!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by pussyAvenger: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
chimere66:
Pictured below is the new Olori of Igbogbo, Ikorodu land after she was glammed up for the coronation of her husband, the new Oba of Igbogbo of Ikorodu land. Makeup artist Kirah shared photos of the amazing transformation. Read what she wrote below;

'Its d Coronation of d New Oba of Igbogbo of Ikorodu land, n we glammed her royal highness "Olori" up for d occassion. She booked me since last year, n a month wont pass by widou her calling me up to keep a tab on d date, n finally d day is here. Congratulations to d new King n his precious wife, Long live d king n Queen. Her "Iyun" (beads) na die️, dont know d handle of d beader, but she did a great job, its heavier than my makeup box itself. No negative comments please. Thanks for viewing'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/amazing-makeup-transformation-of-new.html
scammmnmm!!!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Kobicove(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Make-up is fraud! angry
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by AkinPhysicist: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
cool grin Blood of Satan - women can deceive grin cool
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:

Thick skull?? Says the person who just typed girl as "gyal" if you must quote me, please work on your spellings. I don't actually enjoy interacting with semi-illiterates

Like I already don't know I'm a clown! grin
Get a better comeback sweetie!

lol...so you're also a philosophunculist? If you had any exposure, you'd know I used the patois spelling. Smh!
The only semi-illiterate entity here is you, gyal. tongue
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Haute:

lol...so you're also a philosophunculist? If you had any exposure, you'd know I used the patois spelling. Smh!
On a Jamaican level yeah?

Patois is only a dialect hunny. A non-standard language.
An informal speech, if you are making a comment on a public forum, please stick to the English language.. If only your brain was that efficient to know this..

Phili wetin? Typical! Using a grammar I'm sure you don't know the meaning of, to save face!
Anuofia cheesy
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:

On a Jamaican level yeah?

Patois is only a dialect hunny. A non-standard language.
An informal speech, if you are making a comment on a public forum, please stick to the English language.. If only your brain was that efficient to know this..

Phili wetin? Typical! Using a grammar I'm sure you don't know the meaning of, to save face!
Anuofia cheesy
Lol...I should stick to conventional English because CaptainCowbell is reading? Lmao! Tell CaptainCowbell she's crazy. Also tell her all she needs to do now is get a stick so she can make music with her cowbell. Tell her it's a free world so she's free to roam the streets. cheesy
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by udison(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Abegii.
They ain't the same pezin...see the teeth..1 with make up white pass d one without make up...ahi make up they d teeth too...n the nose..study closely..they ain't the same
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by udison(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Captainbells:

Sorry who are you again?

Btw a lot of people called her ugly on this thread, why pick out my comment?
Maybe I should rephrase my comment and add a kiss smiley to it. undecided
Pathetic much!! cheesy

Swush______ Serious
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by aalangel(f): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
greatgod2012:
Chai!!!

See transformation!!!

Can the kabiyesi recognize his wife with this make up.

My thoughts exactly!!! Total transformation. Kabeyesi will not recognise his wife!!!!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by udison(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Haute:

philo?? Lemme check my dictionary,. taught u were semi-illiterate as Captainbells said.
I like aproko work sha
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Maj196(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who da fvck brought make up to dis world
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Neroski(f): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
I am just wondering how she made the brown teeth become sparkling white undecided
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by williamdeluxe(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
make up originated from sorcery...no doubt
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
THIS IS MAN'S WICKEDNESS TO MAN!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
udison:

philo?? Lemme check my dictionary,. taught u were semi-illiterate as Captainbells said.
I like aproko work sha

So you also jump into conclusions like Captainbells?Just confirms something is fundamentally wrong with the education sector in Nigeria. You cannot think objectively after spending >=10 years in school. Smh!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Ameekas(f): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Am sure when she looks at herself in the mirror she will be like..wow is this really me. Nice transformation.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by ibuowo1212: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
In the morning kabiyesi be like "where is the olori that was with me during the coronation.lol

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by peckebu(f): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
I dont think it s the same person coz the woman in the first pic looks old and has yellow teeth while the second looks younger and has whiter teeth. I can understand that the make up can make her look younger but did they do make up for her teeth
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by sinaj(f): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
Is it makeup that also made her teeth whiter? undecided
wondering d xme thing too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by zero8zero(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
freeze001:
The makeup appears to have made her relax and smile more naturally...why did she appear pained while gritting her teeth in that parody of a smile in pictures without makeup?
chai! freeze, you & bad mouth..
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by gloryman91: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Monkey na monkey even if she tie wrapper.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Victorez007: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
kwarapshun..........EFCC where are you?
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by DDabs(f): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wld u blame her for booking u for a year+? Me, I'd book u down for 5years ahead. Idaful transformatn. Dont ova blow ur trumpet dow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Gets 117-Year-Old Tortoises As Gifts / Oruko, Oriki And Orile, The Genius Of The Yoruba In Human Nomenclature / Epic Photo Of King Jaja Of Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.