Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) (36612 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Maxodus(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
The females world over will be thanking God for the person who discovered makeup. Na wa
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Missmossy(f): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
She really transformed grin even her tribal marks disappeared !!!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by teabully(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
greatgod2012:
Chai!!!

See transformation!!!

Can the kabiyesi recognize his wife with this make up.
just my tot
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by sugarcathy: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is not her real face ooooo. shocked shocked shocked....the artist is gulder lolzzzz...it's ok though at least she has to feel special on this day..more like a magic wand grin grin
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by chimdi101: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pontius Pilate!!! shocked
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by elsomm(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
prettysolid:
With the rate at which this make up thing has been modified. Some men would end up convulsing when they see their wives or girlfriends real face for the first time

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Hades2016(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2016
That is why una husband da poshu una comot for house
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by daveP(m): 1:15am On Nov 28, 2016
This trend is really trending.

The trend of covering up imperfection with supposed perfection.

Humans sef. How will this epp now?

wo, na to push her enter pool on first date be that o. or arrange guys to do it while I come to do her superhero savior, that way she no go suspect whinnn!!!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by cyber5(m): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Ole! Ole! Ole!

Kirah well-done oooo, God is watching you on 3D even satan sef fold arm dey look you.

Guys you have to open your eyes wella ooo before you date a great grand ma disguised with Makeup.

I can't date a makeup artist lailai.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Brightscofild(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2016
A Girl used Facial Recognition to Lock Her Phone... Now She can't Unlock it, because she's using another make up at the moment... The Phone she bought with Her money can't recognize her face anymore
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by sollybaby(f): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2016
See your mouth lyk she "book u since lastyear den called everyday to remind u" kuz u be vvip abi...? yeye child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Captainbells:

On a Jamaican level yeah?

Patois is only a dialect hunny. A non-standard language.
An informal speech, if you are making a comment on a public forum, please stick to the English language.. If only your brain was that efficient to know this..

Phili wetin? Typical! Using a grammar I'm sure you don't know the meaning of, to save face!
Anuofia cheesy

Hey CaptainBells , I really like your humility. And I like how you accepted that you stood no chance against me, how you prostrated and yielded territory without putting up much of a fight when you encountered my superior firepower, how you tapped out and kept mute to prevent the finishing move coming your way. I really admire you. You'll always be my favourite clown, CaptainBells.

Please don't cry o. It's just banter. tongue
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by soke02(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Makeup aryist s no fit make heaven walahi
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by MetaPhysical: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ladies, this makeup artist is the shyyte...this is who you need when your feminity gets the best of you. Amazing job!!
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by MetaPhysical: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Brightscofild:
A Girl used Facial Recognition to Lock Her Phone...
Now She can't Unlock it, because she's using
another make up at the moment...
The Phone she bought with Her money can't
recognize her face anymore

Doesnt she have a selfie of the old makeup she can load to unlock the machine?

Tell her email me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Gets 117-Year-Old Tortoises As Gifts / Epic Photo Of King Jaja Of Opobo / Oruko, Oriki And Orile, The Genius Of The Yoruba In Human Nomenclature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.