Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,378 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (52454 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Legionx: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2019
I remember when one of my guys stole his mums bracelet to impress a girl he wan die for angry angry

He was like 15 then..

46 Likes

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Pubichairs(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2019
To explore her kpekus..

She was ever grateful ..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by donbachi(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Paid her rent at gambiama inside uniport.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by kecee99(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Catching a grenade for her without getting blast off cool cool cool

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Randy100: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Going to vigil, where cold and sleep wan kill me for that night. I was later rewarded with kpekus after 6months. grin

318 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Lcf69(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Mehn!!! It's uncountable and still doing more on an uncountable manners n ways... Pinned.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Usihyelda(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Pay her sch fee

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by boiz2men(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2019
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. sad

I find it difficult to impress people. A weakness

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by seankafor(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Buying exotic juice for her with the 1k I collected from my mum grin

Later that night, one of my nigga carry her fvck her that night embarassed
I no smell her toto till today embarassed

320 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by lilmax(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Actually used all my money I had in my account

Paid her rent, that was 500k, furnished the house about 400k

It was a learning process though, no fuss

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by englishmart(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2019
I once met a girl in a cab, I collected her contact and within days we started going out. Since we used the same route and closed the same time, we thought it wise to always meet at the bus stop and take a cab together. For like 2 weeks we were doing this, I was the financier of the transportation fare, which was about #600 then. Sometimes she will call me to get her Nutri milk and snacks. Imagine paying 6h +250 almost daily. I was practically suffering and smiling, drunk in love like Beyonce and Jay Z. Mine was stupidity and naivety at play. The craziest of all was that I even borrow if need be. One day I lied to her that my closing time had changed from 5pm to 7:30 pm- she protested and was very unhappy as if it was something I could influence. 3 days later she quit her job. End of a magaring.
Some girls have no conscience, whatsoever. The experience makes me annoyed each time I remember

469 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by YINKS89(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2019
Let me park by bus here... Ts gonna very interesting reading people's comment

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by kaycee125: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
I dey dash them plenty money

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Expert17: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
J
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
People Buying Barbecue from us give us a lot of impression about them.......positively.

Making profit the legal way is the way to go.

Barbecue is bae.

And we are always there to impress people with our Barbecue also.

Having friends round on a beautiful weekend to enjoy eating food freshly grilled on the BBQ is impressive enough.

Once you get chatting and drinking in a relaxed atmospehere, the rest issa goal.

Manna issa Goal.

Barbecue issa Goal

Made in Naija issa Goal.

Impression issa Goal.

This beautiful thread issa goal.

The OP issa Goal.

Nairaland issa Goal.......

Abeg make we go continue our grilling tinz biko.

Se y'all kiss

tck2000:
Can barbeque last for two weeks without re-grilling?

If you have any leftovers from your barbecue,
these should not be left outside where they could be in the sun and where insects and animals could get at them.
As with all leftovers, cover these foods and allow them to cool down in a cool place (your kitchen),
You should refrigerate it within two hours of grilling in an air tight plastic bag.
When it comes to reheating leftover barbecue, low and slow is the best method.
And if you want to use the microwave, make sure you turn the Barbecue from side to side so that it can heat up evenly.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by lomprico(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
cook for her
Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by landmark86: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Paying her house rent of 120k.
But was shocked the day I went there and saw anoda nigga fvcking her in that same apartment. Then I no say I be MUMU

199 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Legionx:
I remember when one of my guys stole his mums bracelet to impress a girl he wan die for angry angry

He was like 15 then..

Mumu tins people do for love!

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Yankiss(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Women rule the world. Men only pretend to be head. We did CUNTless foolish things in the hazy days to impress ladies. Then guy man wise up now. Writing them here na thrash grin grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by seniormallam(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Buying food for her everyday inside school......... I will then get #20 kulikuli on my way home to go drink garri......... Promise land I no reach, liver to toast I no get....... Her yellow pawpaw skin is what switched off my brain...... She fresh die, after graduation we went to our different base, she started accusing me for not letting her enjoy her life in school......... I didn't give her space & I didn't say what I want.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by airminem(f): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Many tongue Have more sex.

Need a reason? He said, research shows that a good sex life helps you look younger cos it has a positive effect and behaviour. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by swiz123(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Waiting for a girl who was obviously wasting time where ever she was. I wanted to come off as a patient guy, but later got severely beaten by the rain. My interest in her dried together with my drenched clothes though

Things we do for kpekus angry

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by philip0906(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
1. When I was in secondary school, I learnt how to swim because swimming lessons were going to be introduced at my school. It was also my way of impressing the girls in school, and hell yeah, it worked. grin grin

2. At the Uni, it was a different ball game. Had my secondary school at a French school and was fluent in French. A GEDs course compulsory for 100 level students was French. Once my course-mates found out I spoke french, news went round. I had flings with atleast 3 girls, just because of French grin grin

3. Out of school, you do not need to impress girls. Once you have a good job, your apartment, 1 small car grin grin & then a few trips (chilled hangouts, your circle of friends, 1 or 2 doings)...then you're good to go

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Bloooody(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Back then in secondary school there was this girl that had a crush on me, she wasn't that fine but had a nice ass with average looks.
So we were doing normal teenish play and she dared me to throw her bag in front of everyone.
Myself being a 'i nor fi Bleep up' kinda guy I threw the bag and out of nowhere the disciplinary prefect appeared and ordered everyone on their knees almost the whole class obeyed expect for me and a few of my guys.
He walked up to me and yelled at me threatening me but I didn't shake and looked him straight in the eyes before I knew it he released 2 hot slashes on me but me being a hard guy when girls are looking didn't shake, las las he ended up leaving me to face one of my guys whom almost treated he's Bleep up before he's friends( disciplinary prefect) appeared from nowhere and rushed my friend.
So basically i almost fought with the disciplinary prefect cuz of an average looking girl with big yanch.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by AbamOnyerubi: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Only nice guys impress women, the reverse is the case for people like us.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by DrayZee: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Let her copy my answers word for word in exam. She knew next to nothing.
After everything, she scored higher in the exam cry

Trekked barefoot to her house after my slides cut on the road. Got there and this girl didn't even let me enter inside. She answered me from the gate. I was under hot sun cheesy

Na the same girl do these two things oh grin

Modified:

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by SoNature(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Zilch

Only stupid guys try to impress girls.

I always tell guys to always work on yourself and chase your dreams.

When you are on the pathway to succes, the opposite sex will know and will always want to be friends with you.

I stopped trying to impress people when I became self-employed...

I don't owe anyone to impress them and they don't owe me to impress me either

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Seunaj05(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Not giving a damn to impress her at all was the smartest thing I did to impress a lady. Just doing me, if she likes me she'll stay. That way, I wouldn't have to stress myself to satisfy her

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? by Jaynom(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
NOTHING! I never did/do things to impress nobody! I'm not in this world to impress u! If u don't like me then fvck off! grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52