Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! (1905 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Onyemadonald(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2016
There are real legends about the male inattentiveness. But in reality many of those stories are just the myths. When a man chooses a woman he looks not only at her breasts. You will be surprised to find out that they pay attention to really lots of small elements of your image!
1. Eyes: This is perhaps the first that arrests sight of a man, especially at the first acquaintance. The form, colour, eye shape – all this works as a trigger and makes them find out what hidesbehind these eyes.

2. Teeth: The female smile has a magnetic effect on men and is a some kind of the attractive indicator. Many representatives of the strong sex confess that they want to see a smile rather than “duck lips” on the photo of a lady. So, there is the point to take care of your teeth to make them look white and even. And he will have not a single chance!

3. Hair: To tell the secret, men are mad about beautiful, long and healthy hair. It doesn’t matter whether you are a blonde or brunette.If your hairdo fits you, your hair is healthy and curls are springy and thick – he will not take eyes away from you.

4. Skin: You don’t need to be a model from the cover of the magazine to have shiny skin. And men are not looking for this. But just believe that he will notice the difference between a woman who looks after her skin and the one who doesn’t bother to do at least something with it. Luckily, the three bases of beautiful skin – cleaning, moisturising and nutrition – can really do miracles.

5. Clothes: It is pleasant for any man to have a girl by hisside who is well-dressed but who is not looking vulgar or plain. They are especially attracted by feminine dresses. As Evelina Khromtchenko once said:“Sometimes, for getting married, a woman misses a single skirt.”

6. Posture: This story is not only about the even back. Theeven posture tells about the inner self-assurance and purposefulness. And a woman who can place herself in life is highly valued by men!

7. Lips: This is one of the secrets of attractiveness ofMarilyn Monroe, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox.But you shouldn’t obligatory have the lips of the same size to rise admiration of the opposite sex. The only thing in which men show the surprising solidarity is the absence of lipstick. Of course, it looks beautiful from theside, but no one actually wishes to kiss generously painted lips.

8. Fingers: Well-cared female hands can’t look unattractive. The same thing (but vice versa) can be said about the uncared hands. Here is the iron reason to make masks and manicure in time. Especially if you like to complement your speech with gesticulation.

9. Voice: Men adore the female voice, especially when you laugh. Of course, you don’t need to do anything with your voice. But just note that singing of very melodious songs can make it sound more beautiful.

10. Eyebrows: Nowadays, there is a real revolution of eyebrows. They keep on moving to the natural ideal, and men really love this. Because eyebrows give the additional shape to face and make it more expressive.

These pieces of advice not only can but must work for the benefit of your attractiveness! That’s why, remember next time: he did notice. He simply didn’t tell you anything

http://katsinapost.com/2016/11/26/10-things-men-always-pay-attention-to-in-women/
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by BEENUEL(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2016
[size=16pt]Ain't surprise, I mean I wasn't surprise as INTELLECTUAL ABILITY[/size] is not in the list...The blogger is actually from Katsina-North...I don't want to say more. cry cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Rubbish..

Just your boobs and yansh is enough to catch my attention angry
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by kheengjay(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2016
walks in..... spread mat open leg sitdan and starts drinking garri....oh I forget just here here to book space hehehe
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Davash222(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
Rubbish..

You just captured reality.
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2016
No boobs?.. No legs?... No ass?.... Dead list!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by ObioratheBully: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2016
undecided

Biko.. Which man sees eyelashes and prefers it to Yansh? Or breast?

Una can post nonsense at times

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 27, 2016
This is what white men look for and now you will read (in the comments) what nigerian men look for.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Laveda(f): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

grin See this one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2016
BEENUEL:
[size=16pt]Ain't surprise, I mean I wasn't surprise as INTELLECTUAL ABILITY[/size] is not in the list...The blogger is actually from Katsina-North...I don't want to say more. cry cry
can u imagine.. who pays attention to eye brows, teeth, hair, voice, etc. Not dat guys don't pay attention to these but not as much dey do d main things like....
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by SlimmB(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Expensive soup without maggie and salts is a waste of money grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by alkines(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2016
please wu stole my singlet ooooo......i will curse oooo
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by emryxleena(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2016
it don't work that way here in naija

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Creeza(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Laveda:

grin See this one.
he talk true nah grin
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by loadedvibes: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Funny list. And grossly incorrect.. where is Boobs, Ass, beauty, intellect, attitude (Olosho or not). Alot of other things self .. Jor o
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Laveda:

grin See this one.

What
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
JuicyLucy:
This is what white men look for and now you will read (in the comments) what nigerian men look for.

Baba forget white men, if babe flat like plywood, most guys no go even look am twice.

Ass, boobs (and legs for me) !!...after these ones, before we can now approach to know if the babe get sense.. If she no get sense, we shake head and bounce (some niggas will shag and bounce grin)

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Disclaimer: This post Is not for Nigerian Men.Ladies if you want to be noticed by a Nigerian Man get appropriate amount of flesh in rightful places .

Done op cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eyebrows , voice ,lips and fingers really? So what does a guy do? Inspect the eyebrows? There are women in places with no ounce of modern living that are getting some . My point is when it matters all this is just superficial
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Disclaimer: This post Is not for Nigerian Men.Ladies if you want to be noticed by a Nigerian Man get appropriate amount of flesh in rightful places .

Done op cool
You speak the truth if it's not wobbling,jiggling or trembling you and your fine "long" hair and eyebrows not forgetting fingers will forever be waiting!
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Laveda(f): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

What

grin what happened to brain first?
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Raine80:

You speak the truth if it's not wobbling,jiggling or trembling you and your fine "long" hair and eyebrows not forgetting fingers will forever be waiting!
I tell you sis.. Nigerian guys and boobs/ yansh are like 5 and 6

Only few look beyond physical features of a woman
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Laveda:

grin what happened to brain first?

We dont see brain first na lol
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by YhungPablo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
I thought I will see Boobs on number 10 ..
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by daviddagreat: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
yeah no guy cares about those shit u listed.

its 2tins

if he's looking at her front view its boobs and if he's looking from the rear its ........ really do I still need to tell u
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by bobaustin(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
infact dead on arrival
Re: 10 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To In Women! by bobaustin(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
Rubbish..

gbam

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas / Watch Out The Liberian Bride’s Wedding Makeup That Sets Internet On Fire (photo) / Junkies Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.