Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election (29060 Views)

Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
awesome11:

My stand is that I do not think he was the choice of the people at the polls yesterday.

cool cool cool

So it's was the goats that voted for him? If you were to choose between Ekiti and that of Ondo which you will regard to be free and fair and people wish?

Please be sincere with your heart.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Kebabs(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
U're so good at speaking Swahili
Progressive01:
Mza service u mase tyoh. Kah u' hiden wam gene.

Ambeyev mban lan kwagh yum. Sé tese vè kwagh hin Anambra, ä kpiligh ve yö! grin
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by browniecay: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
The long awaited change in Ondo State has ultimately come. The mighty and
last iroko tree in the forest has fallen. Congratulations to Barrister Oluwarotimi
Abiodun Omo Akeredolu, our Governor-elect for your landslide victory at the
just concluded Ondo State guber poll. May your reign brings joy, happiness,
bountiful economy, regular payment of salaries, pensions and gratuities and
improve living standard for the good people of our Sunshine State. Once again,
congratulations.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Even Buhari cannot stand the Irumole himself. Fayose aint Mimiko
bashydemy:

You better go and learn to laugh in different languages before it's too late, Ekiti will be next.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Lisaint(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
OPC was among those that were threatening to let all hell lose if APC should win,

Where dem dey now?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Only 7 Jegede's party agents were approved by INEC, the rest happens to be the party agent of Jimoh Ibrahim. How can Jimoh Ibrahim party agent not recognise by the court represent Jegede?
TheFreeOne:

Though he's not my choice but if there are no evidences of rigging, unlawful acts or the results didn't tally with those from other party agents then we should allow the will of the people stand.

Politics shouldn't be do it die affair so let's make peace not war and allow agencies saddled with election matters do their job according to law.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Progressive01(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kyase:

Ka Naha Vô
Anambra ka wuesi
Amen!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Even Buhari cannot stand the Irumole himself. Fayose aint Mimiko

hahaha you wail more than this before Edo APC no dey shout..

After Edo you said Ondo will be different what happened?

Please start wailing about Ekiti as that will be like bombshell
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by awesome11(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:

So it's was the goats that voted for him?

We all know the kind of politics we play. Feigning ignorance ignorance about it is absurd and an insult to our collective intelligence.

bashydemy:

If you were to choose between Ekiti and that of Ondo which you will regard to be free and fair and people wish?

Please be sincere with your heart.

I do not stay in Ekiti State. I may not be able to give you a right answer. However, aren't we supposed to improve on previous elections.
Why should we justify today's wrong with yesterday's iniquity?
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by profhezekiah: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
i expect dis post to receive more dan 5likes pls if U see dis post let share if n for youths of dis country to stand up n fight for ourselves
Ask4Info:
My Dear Nigerian Youth,

Olusegun Mimiko, Jimoh Ibrahim, olusegun Oke, Fani Kayode, Ali Modu Sheriff, PDP and others are NOT the cause of your Problems. Neither is Akeredolu, APC, Oyegun and others the Solution to your problems.

The Problem and Solution to the Nigerian youths lie within yoursrlves. These men and women don't have the slightest iota of concern for you people. They are ONLY concerned with what they can steal from you all while succeeding in making you fight yourselves.

You all have succeeded in handing another 4years of your lives to another old man. He made money from Tinubu, he was NBA chairman amongst other positions.

When will Nigerian youths ever have sense to unite and throw all these old men and women out? Watch patiently how Mimiko will decamp to APC.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by OluchiDelly: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Olufhemy:

Pls don't sit in the east & talk Western Politics.
People were simply fed up of Mimiko who hasn't paid workers. Otherwise having gone round the zones, power can return to anyone, to start all over again.
Read my post again I mentioned the issue of salary as one of the reasons why pdp/Mimiko lost out. So I said what I know. FYI, i was born n bred, schooled in ondo.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
I love your ignorance and the effort you use in expressing it. If Jegede was not destabilized by APC, no federal might can stop him. Even with all, he was never disgraced
bashydemy:

hahaha you wail more than this before Edo APC no dey shout..

After Edo you said Ondo will be different what happened?

Please start wailing about Ekiti as that will be like bombshell
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
awesome11:

We all know the kind of politics we play. Feigning ignorance ignorance about it is absurd and an insult to our collective intelligence.

I do not stay in Ekiti State. I may not be able to give you a right answer. However, aren't we supposed to improve on previous elections.
Why should we justify today's wrong with yesterday's iniquity?

I still dint get your fuzz about this? Are you saying Aketi don't deserve the winning? PDP won previous election in Ondo state in 2012 when Aketi came distance 3rd..

But today APC won the people prefer Aketi and they voted for him isn't that improvement alone? do you want them to still vote in PDP and still call that improvement?
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I love your ignorance and the effort you use in expressing it. If Jegede was not destabilized by APC, no federal might can stop him. Even with all, he was never disgraced

Please how was he destabilized? People ondo are tired of Mimiko and PDP and that's it.

Beside Cannot expect Ondo State people to vote in Jegede who happen to come from the same Senatorial district with mimiko what happen to other District?

Political calculation of Mimiko was wrong this time.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by TheFreeOne: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Only 7 Jegede's party agents were approved by INEC, the rest happens to be the party agent of Jimoh Ibrahim. How can Jimoh Ibrahim party agent not recognise by the court represent Jegede?

If that's the case then appropriate agencies will be approached for justice.

And if you are from ondo state you should know our people won't succumb to injustice in whatever form.

The election is not only about ondo state but battle for supremacy of egos, interests and a sequel in the games to 2019 presidential elections amongst political players both within and outside the state.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
OPC said they will act, if they notice any rigging or changing of results
Lisaint:
OPC was among those that were threatening to let all hell lose if APC should win,

Where dem dey now?
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by browniecay: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Somebody should please remind me His deputy's name.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
I dont trust the judicial system, i will rather advice Jegede to accept faith. It will be a waste of time. He has many legal claim, that will only happen if our juciary is independent. How can they declare him the rightful candidate two days to the election. Even one knew is chances were slim, we were only hoping.
TheFreeOne:

If that's the case then appropriate agencies will be approached for justice.

And if you are from ondo state you should know our people won't succumb to injustice in whatever form.

The election is not only about ondo state but battle for supremacy of egos, interests and a sequel in the games to 2019 presidential elections amongst political players both within and outside the state.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bro, are you aware that Akure have never had a governor? Mimiko is not a loser, dont forget he completed is 8years
bashydemy:

Please how was he destabilized? People ondo are tired of Mimiko and PDP and that's it.

Beside Cannot expect Ondo State people to vote in Jegede who happen to come from the same Senatorial district with mimiko what happen to other District?

Political calculation of Mimiko was wrong this time.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by manmidtexy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
You Stamped The Truth.

Ask4Info:
My Dear Nigerian Youth,

Olusegun Mimiko, Jimoh Ibrahim, olusegun Oke, Fani Kayode, Ali Modu Sheriff, PDP and others are NOT the cause of your Problems. Neither is Akeredolu, APC, Oyegun and others the Solution to your problems.

The Problem and Solution to the Nigerian youths lie within yoursrlves. These men and women don't have the slightest iota of concern for you people. They are ONLY concerned with what they can steal from you all while succeeding in making you fight yourselves.

You all have succeeded in handing another 4years of your lives to another old man. He made money from Tinubu, he was NBA chairman amongst other positions.

When will Nigerian youths ever have sense to unite and throw all these old men and women out? Watch patiently how Mimiko will decamp to APC.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Bro, are you aware that Akure have never had a governor? Mimiko is not a loser, dont forget he completed is 8years

For the fact that Akure never have Governor does not mean that a senatorial district should produce Governor twice.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by zikter(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kyase:
Nza ga oooo
grin
ka han I lu zan adua
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by supplyquick: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hmmm...

Anyway, dont be cheated. always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials and to speak with a professional contractor.

Best of luck on your project!
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by onatisi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
keynesstreet2:
Where are those saying lets see how APC will win without TUNUBU..... over to you with or without TUNUBU APC lives and even more stronger than an individual...... long live #Nigeria long live #ondo long live#APC
I have told ppl that regardless of whatever happens in Nigeria ,apc will win 2019. Tinubu will be relegated back to his south west political base and he will be kept busy because ppl will be sponsored to challenge him in all western states .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Progressive01:
Amen!!! cheesy
Kebabs:
U're so good at speaking Swahili

na tiv language be that. Idoma will be the next governor of benue state come 2019 if u believe shout a louder amen.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Same applies to North and south
bashydemy:

For the fact that Akure never have Governor does not mean that a senatorial district should produce Governor twice.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ask4Info:
My Dear Nigerian Youth,

my brother, we Igbos are not Nigerian youths, we have biafra to think about, y'all Afonjas can try and fix Nigeria problems because we are going and we don't care undecided
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu remains a threat, even APC knows that.
onatisi:

I have told ppl that regardless of whatever happens in Nigeria ,apc will win 2019. Tinubu will be relegated back to his south west political base and he will be kept busy because ppl will be sponsored to challenge him in all western states .
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
APC took advantage of the economic situation
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bashydemy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Same applies to North and south

So the north has produce the Governor now and the next will be from the Central, Olusegun Agagu is from the South and he was the Governor before mimiko.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by wasuka14(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
ajani1978:
Gbam. Opari Akeredolu done win
Na God win oooo
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by kinibigdeal(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Your calculation doesnt work with APC
bashydemy:

So the north has produce the Governor now and the next will be from the Central, Olusegun Agagu is from the South and he was the Governor before mimiko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

June 12: ‘don’t Declare MKO Abiola President’ – Bode George Warns Buhari / 2023: Division In Presidency Over Choice Of Buhari’s Successor / Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.