Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election (29059 Views)

Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Bimpe29: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations Mr Governor elect. May your tenure be better and more prosperous.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by segepol10(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=tawababiola post=51418859][/quote]
Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. Next time u meddle into my privacy, I will lambast u in assymetric form.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by tunlex01(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
OluchiDelly:
OK. I blame Mimiko for :
*picking Jegede from ondo central senatorial district when himself is from the central s. d. and rule for 8 years. Ondo people are not 'mumus'. They believe in fairness.
*owing civil servants for several months.
(salary b4 capital projects) .
the sequence has been North(Adefarati, AD) to South(AGAGU, PDP) to central (MIMIKO, LP) and now to North(ROTIMI A., APC) . Ondo people believe more in fairness than the party.

Your comment is spot on. This is what actually played out. Mimiko was too dumb to have picked someone from d same constituency as his. I am glad my people made d right choice. The next governor after Akeredolu will most definitely come from Ondo South.
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bakila: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Kyase:

Er, akaajime
Progressive01:
Mza service u mase tyoh. Kah u' hiden wam gene.

Ambeyev mban lan kwagh yum. Sé tese vè kwagh hin Anambra, ä kpiligh ve yö! grin
Two Lobi people harassing ibops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Kyase(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
bakila:

Two Lobi people harassing ibops.
Who are you Mr man
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bakila: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Kyase:

Who are you Mr man
Wurkum roundabout
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Kyase(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2016
bakila:

Wurkum roundabout
OK wurukum you meant......
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bakila: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kyase:

OK wurukum you meant......
Wurkum
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by Kyase(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
bakila:

Wurkum
okkk
Re: INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election by bakila: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kyase:
okkk
Fire on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Division In Presidency Over Choice Of Buhari’s Successor / Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.