Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? (4278 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / My Husband Is Cheating On Me Because Am Very Fat / Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by jaybee3(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2009
^^
na lie?
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2009
What undecided
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by martin1(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2009
people weh no like fat women should get out of this room.
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by platinumnk(f): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
190.yaris:

^^
@last 2 posts
see people drinking panadol for someone else's headache~

u peeps never seize 2 amaze me~

Im dead fu#$kin serious.
U might talk to her, but she lets me know she doesnt like the way you insult her.

seriously u think she will find this funny

u need a brain transplant.

If i start coming at you, you gonna wish I was banned,

whats your problem?

I dont see her dropping ya name in every !diot!c thread?!!

and dont ping me about me getting away with $hit,
say what you gotta say here.

otherwise STFU
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
I like big stuffs cuz i'm really skinny.Even my bbw xxxxx membership confirms it.@platinum who the hell is making you angry.190 take time.Fyi being skinny is overrated
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by platinumnk(f): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
@pcguru- I Dont know whats up with the kid man. undecided he feels like he has the right to talk $hit about anyone, but yet ge goes cryin on my yim that im being mean to him. Quite simple - keep her name out ya mouth! Must one post like a retard? I try not to insult, put he pushed me because I warned him plenty of times before. angry angry

u know what here I see a lot of slim dudes with bigger women. Im like how do they handle it?? But they love it. oposites attract I guess.

PC, have u been with a bbw woman before?
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by ichommy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
really  grin grin
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Gabry(f): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
Sexy, exactly, not funny at all. angry Dont know why he cannot control what he wants to say. . . . .

Plat Twinny, thank you so much for defending me. The dude is getting on my nerves. He just wont stop lying around and I dont know why. angry
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by platinumnk(f): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
Gabry:

Sexy, exactly, not funny at all. angry Dont know why he cannot control what he wants to say. . . . .

Plat Twinny, thank you so much for defending me. The dude is getting on my nerves. He just wont stop lying around and I dont know why. angry

Hes just a typical Loser, no life other than to harass others. Hear that 190 GABBY doesnt like what you're doing so cease and desist.

Dont worry I got your back.

Gabby-> Hey Ive been trying to ping you for a while!
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by 190yaris1: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
platinumnk:

Hes just a typical Loser, no life other than to harass others. Hear that 190 GABBY doesnt like what you're doing so cease and desist.

Dont worry I got your back.

Gabby-> Hey Ive been trying to ping you for a while!

if not for the fact that i know u and also ur BF,things would have clearly not have played this far so S T F Off
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by hothead(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
i dated the 1st fat, well not fat but chubby girl a few years ago and she changed my opinion about fat girls, She was so soft and tender very DEEP and automatically means she was very very intelligent. She was perfect really. We hardly ever fought. She was really cute. I never lacked food. Sex with her was amazing. She hung her leg better than skinny girls sef!! Am not joking oh!! But the whole tribalism ish killed our relationship, You have to be a man who looks at the content and not the container to discover these gifts!!! plus u must be an adventurer!!! TRUST ME!!! I would marry her any day if her folks let it be!!

Look at the inside and not the outside, The beauty doesn't last forever but CHARACTER does!!! don't get it twisted mates!!!!
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Kunbee: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2009
jay bee:

hope u've got enough cash to satisfy her apetite?
don't come here complaining when u take her to Mr biggs and she goes on an ordering bender

Who said all fat women eat that much undecided undecided undecided

@OP nuffin do u jare
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by victorazy(m): 2:34am On Nov 12, 2009
hi kubee
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Kunbee: 2:35am On Nov 12, 2009
Hello victor
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by chika98: 2:37am On Nov 12, 2009
Nothing is wrong with that at all. All the Ennyluvs of the world need love and attention too.
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by platinumnk(f): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2009
hothead:

i dated the 1st fat, well not fat but chubby girl a few years ago and she changed my opinion about fat girls, She was so soft and tender very DEEP and automatically means she was very very intelligent. She was perfect really. We hardly ever fought. She was really cute. I never lacked food. Sex with her was amazing. She hung her leg better than skinny girls sef!! Am not joking oh!! But the whole tribalism ish killed our relationship, You have to be a man who looks at the content and not the container to discover these gifts!!! plus u must be an adventurer!!! TRUST ME!!! I would marry her any day if her folks let it be!!

Look at the inside and not the outside, The beauty doesn't last forever but CHARACTER does!!! don't get it twisted mates!!!!

+1 newer posters are coming in with common sense. I like! cheesy
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Gabry(f): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2009
^^^ Yes dear, I have been sent to work onshore in the remote area sad Thats why I have been busy
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by lovemoi2(f): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2009
grin grin yahoozee grin grin
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
There's someone for everyone.
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Goldieluks: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
someone is dating a fat angel. undecided
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
U refering to me?

I'm a free agent & I like my coke bottle shape.
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by PeeJee(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
Stupid question angry. Is it not GOD that creat Fat Women.? Abeg post better thing.
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by gege89: 1:28am On Nov 25, 2011
nothings wrong with youu, just go for it,
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by kelz88(f): 1:28am On Nov 25, 2011
Are fat chicks not human beings? Na wa o!
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by BloodShed1: 1:36am On Nov 25, 2011
@OP

You must be poor.
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 25, 2011
For the orobo lovers

Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 25, 2011
As long as she don't suffocate your skinny arse to death, ride on
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by Princek12(m): 4:18am On Nov 25, 2011
for the fat lady lovers

Pros:
you don't need to buy a pillow and a mattress
you don't need to buy a blanket
you probably don't need to buy a couch

cons:
it will be very expensive to feed her
it will be very expensive to buy clothes for her
if she sits on you you may die of compression and asphyxiation
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by kpolli(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2011
go n gym
Re: I Love Very Fat Ladies - Anything Wrong? by sonssyo: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
bu hahahaaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? / WARNING To Guys / CAMPUS DATING: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.