Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election (28683 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election / Ondo: Violence At Owo LGA As INEC Ballot Box Shattered, Ballot Papers Hijacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by supplyquick: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hmmm....

Anyway, dont be cheated. always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials and to speak with a professional contractor.

Best of luck on your project!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by zero8zero(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

Coming too late. Been expecting it since yesterday when defeat was glaring in there eyes.

Protesters comprises of Western oil-brain Wailers and IPOBian Flat-headed dwarfs.
Igbos are confused either to be happy for chioma or be hateful to APC.

1 Like

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by happney65: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
veekid:

Weereeee... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by superstarDikk(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nokio1:
Congrats to my Gov. Simon Bako Lalong for succeeding in his 1st national assignment.Apc Sak!
Lalong wey b d worse governor for Nigeria abi?
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by danot1030: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
pdp is dead, it should buried asap.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by bimbo2k10: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Campaign after election. It's pay back time for PDP. When they (PDP) bought people with money during the
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by IamThrive(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
New strategy of confusing the electorate.. .
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
The New Governor elect has Charisma. The protesting party should just go and siddon.
i truly wish all elections could be conducted this way in an atmosphere of serenity devoid of rancour and controversy.

Those blood sucking political thugs were effectively rendered jobless this time around.

congrats Gov elect and the Good people of Ondo state.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Afritop(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
I DONT WANT BOTH APC AND PDP TO WIN.
I NEVER EXPECT PDP TO THROW A PARTY IF APC WINS.
SOON AKEREDOLU WILL WANT TO RUN FOR GOVERNORSHIP IN LAGOS WHEN HE IS THROUGH WITH ONDO STATE
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by ajani1978(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Let us learn how to accept defeat. No matter how only one person must win the game, opposition have to monitor winner closely.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by guiddoti: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
LynnPetra:
angry

Pdp and Apc same recycled theives. There's nothing in Nigeria that can overwhelm me again. Nigeria is a country of hungry people. They give so much importance to what goes into their mouths than what comes out of their brains. We are like zombies, living but dead! It's a hopeless situation.

During my MPA days, I boarded a bus from ilorin to ogbomoso. In the vehicle , next to me was a man in his mid-thirties I guess,holding a plate covered with black nylon. His colleague also was holding his. I just dey wonder,wetin this people carry for plate?Oh my God, I realized after I perceived the smell to be a plate of awedu and stew with two meat (as the car jerked he tried to cover it well) so you mean this men carry stew from ilorin to ogbomoso? For plastic flat plate. They are well dressed. I was flabbergasted!!! It is not real! I don't believe it!

And then the unexpected happened. The guy turned to me and spoke in this very fluent queens English. I was taken aback. He must be a PhD holder I reasoned . But why? What have we done to deserve this in Nigeria?

I have decide never to vote for Pdp or Apc. They are same old theives. How long must my people continue to think with their mouth rather than with their heads. I will vote for a lesser party, those ones that have not stolen for mega rallies. I don't know for you people o,but I do not want my children to hold a plate of food from ilorin to ogbomoso.
What then happened to the plate of food? did the plate of food pour on you? haven't you carry bag of rice or beans to school before? Am just concerned to ask these questions because you don't know what inspired this carrying of plate of food.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by adeadeyera(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bad losers.

It is only in Nigeria,State workers are owed 6 Months Salaries by a Governor from a particular party, and by some miraculous feat,that same party expects to win an election.

The PDP insults our collective intelligence.

Comment of the year, by far.

I'll share this across all media platforms available to me. Comment just spot on. Nothing more to add.

Tiri gbosa for you o jare.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Dare2Try(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eh ya ondo people don enter one chance, anyway Dem don eat bread of #100 enjoy that for the next four years
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by barcaboi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
KENNING2010:
I smell a rat in this "victory" by Akeredolu... PDP should do more investigation, it look like a sabotage of sort
the sabotage is when d sitting gov fails to pay 7months salary even wt 13%derivative from fuel....let's get our facts
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=guiddoti post=51423057] What then happened to the plate of food? did the plate of food pour on you? haven't you carry bag of rice or bean to school before? Am just concerned to ask these questions because you don't know what inspired this carrying of plate of food. [/quote

You want to compare a student carrying a bag of rice to school with an educated graduate carry a plate of food covered with nylon from ilorin to ogbomoso?Anything that inspires that is something that should never be. It's something we should fight against, it's not a commendable thing.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by made1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
We don't think like that in Africa ...... Let us learn to disagree without violence. Sniper Rifles are so expensive. One sniper rifle is worth about 5-10 automatic AKs.
henrydadon:
grin

is he the most stupid man in the world..he just won an election and he is busy strolling around in the open roof of a car..smh..all it take is one sniper shot and he is dead

[img]http://i./l2Sq87MY2zUJhExMI.gif[/img]
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by made1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
We don't think like that in Africa ...... Let us learn to disagree without violence. Sniper Rifles are so expensive. One sniper rifle is worth about 5-10 automatic AKs.

henrydadon:
grin

is he the most stupid man in the world..he just won an election and he is busy strolling around in the open roof of a car..smh..all it take is one sniper shot and he is dead

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by zikter(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
oga but we all know how jona emptied the vault but still lost. you lost and that's it. stop the lame talk already.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by AkinGoodluck: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by guiddoti: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=LynnPetra post=51423278][/quote] carrying bag of food has no correlation to the election.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by adegbowo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ondo state have peace of mind smileyOndo state have peace of mind
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by phemmie06(m): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Make dem go sit down, they brought destruction to themselves through faction
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Jabioro: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oh my God! What an epic picture...

Pdp and Apc same recycled theives. There's nothing in Nigeria that can overwhelm me again. Nigeria is a country of hungry people. They give so much importance to what goes into their mouths than what comes out of their brains. We are like zombies, living but dead! It's a hopeless situation.

During my MPA days, I boarded a bus from ilorin to ogbomoso. In the vehicle , next to me was a man in his mid-thirties I guess,holding a plate covered with black nylon. His colleague also was holding his. I just dey wonder,wetin this people carry for plate?Oh my God, I realized after I perceived the smell to be a plate of awedu and stew with two meat (as the car jerked he tried to cover it well) so you mean this men carry stew from ilorin to ogbomoso? For plastic flat plate. They are well dressed. I was flabbergasted!!! It is not real! I don't believe it!

And then the unexpected happened. The guy turned to me and spoke in this very fluent queens English. I was taken

1 Like

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by bigerboy200: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
olafum1:
angry angry

I can't be more pained now....

APC r shits and Scammers embarassed embarassed
what of PDP? piss and Looters?? u can take agbo jedi for the pain sha...pele
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Markachi666(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
BrutalJab:

Chai! You are really delusional.

Is your life wired to always blame and talk about Igbos and Igbos Is it that your brain can't think about anything other than Ipob??

Dem humble Tinubu, you will call Ipob.
Dino Melaye wan beat Remi, Ipob
Northerners protest....na Ipob.

Its better you go and register under one 'ijo alaso fifun' for deliverance.

And I'm very sure you are one of these jobless boys like MrKayusfit that was begging for 2k here.

Continue, your cup will soon full.
He is the same person behind the name "Bolustic"
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by muyibaba222(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

ppl of ur type are the problems we have in this country (find it difficult to comprehend). The headline is far different from the picture, still, u believe it is the Governor Elect celebrating. He (Akeredolu) is in his hometown presently and that is campaign picture (not even in Akure).
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by donbrowser(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

That was his campaign picture
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Edum13656: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Now the elections are over, the lion (Politicians) will devour the zebra (people)

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Caselessness: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bad losers.

It is only in Nigeria,State workers are owed 6 Months Salaries by a Governor from a particular party, and by some miraculous feat,that same party expects to win an election.

The PDP insults our collective intelligence.

just the same reason why they were punished in kogi.

1 Like

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Caselessness: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
KENNING2010:
I smell a rat in this "victory" by Akeredolu... PDP should do more investigation, it look like a sabotage of sort
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by adroitvezy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
KENNING2010:
it's no sabotage cuz we voted en masse for aketi in ondo state. we said no to godfatherism, and imposition of a candidate upon us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure / Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.