Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election (28693 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Governorship Election / Ondo: Violence At Owo LGA As INEC Ballot Box Shattered, Ballot Papers Hijacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
guiddoti:
carrying bag of food has no correlation to the election.

Winning an election in Nigeria has got a lot to do with food. Give the electorates food and they will sing your praises.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Ori12: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
No matter what,people must complain A big congrat. to u Aketi
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Bimpe29: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dirty slap it was on the faces of PDP. Unfortunately, they lack moral right to criticize any form of modern day electoral fraud. Hopefully, APC as a party shall take dressing as it is also on the verge of political Ebola.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by tunderay(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
yeyeboi:
It's Obvious APC IS a Scam angry
That is always true when APC wins, but can't be true when PDP wins. Welldone , continue.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Chukazu: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
guiddoti:
What then happened to the plate of food? did the plate of food pour on you? haven't you carry bag of rice or beans to school before? Am just concerned to ask these questions because you don't know what inspired this carrying of plate of food.

me too was waiting to hear the final matter,you can't talk about food and end in a low ...the guy making me hungry for no reason
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by SIRmanjar(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Evry youth in ondo shuld go out ad protest..AD shuld join in the protest aswell.we warned them b4 the election not to rig dis election.they tink we ar edos abi?arise o warriors of ondo.we can't pretend all is well when all isint.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by buffalowings: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by ochubaebube(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
All these PDP town criers sef... because your party no win, u come dey protest? Where is the Democratic leadership trait GEJ handed over to you PDP members by solemnly acceding to victory? Besides, from history, we all know every post-election comes with protests from the losing parties.... I guess APC knew this and have also strategically planned to kill such protests as soon as they arise
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by buffalowings: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
adeadeyera:

Comment of the year, by far.

I'll share this across all media platforms available to me. Comment just spot on. Nothing more to add.

Tiri gbosa for you o jare.

I just hope same happen in osun where baba hafusa too has been insulting our intelligence
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by ephy6774(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mimiko will be like...... hey jegede whey that boy olanipekun, call am, we dey go court
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by kinibigdeal(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
If our Judiciary is independent, with the a whole lot of legal issues, Akeredolu is a gonner. Only 7 Jegede's party agent was approved by INEC, the rest came from Jimoh Ibrahim that was not recognized by the court
KENNING2010:
I smell a rat in this "victory" by Akeredolu... PDP should do more investigation, it look like a sabotage of sort
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by PaulIdu: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Bad losers.

It is only in Nigeria,State workers are owed 6 Months Salaries by a Governor from a particular party, and by some miraculous feat,that same party expects to win an election.

The PDP insults our collective intelligence.

Sadly there is nothing Aketi can do about that, he too will come and continue the owing spree
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by striker07(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
The election was heavily monetized,highest bidder won,money were being shared in the presence of security agents.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by kinibigdeal(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
There are uncountable governor's that owe salaries and still won. In a crooked way though. Mimiko's legacies will be destroyed by Akeredolu within some months. Ondo state is the only state in Nigeria with two universities and the lowest tuition fees. Less than 25k. Osun, Ogun, Lagoa an APC state is above 200k
HungerBAD:
Bad losers.

It is only in Nigeria,State workers are owed 6 Months Salaries by a Governor from a particular party, and by some miraculous feat,that same party expects to win an election.

The PDP insults our collective intelligence.

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by kinibigdeal(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is beyond PDP
ochubaebube:
All these PDP town criers sef... because your party no win, u come dey protest? Where is the Democratic leadership trait GEJ handed over to you PDP members by solemnly acceding to victory? Besides, from history, we all know every post-election comes with protests from the losing parties.... I guess APC knew this and have also strategically planned to kill such protests as soon as they arise
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by guiddoti: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
striker07:
The election was heavily monetized,highest bidder won,money were being shared in the presence of security agents.
I guess Mimiko will get enough monetization for this election yet loss for not paying salary.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by smileyoo: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
@lynn petra. true talk. its time nigerians cherish basic values,more than satisfing their stomachs.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Agunechibeya(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
KENNING2010:
I smell a rat in this "victory" by Akeredolu... PDP should do more investigation, it look like a sabotage of sort
maybe you should help them with reasonable reasons to give as to why they lost to APC since the ones given above are not tenable.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by bunmit(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
LynnPetra:
angry

Pdp and Apc same recycled theives. There's nothing in Nigeria that can overwhelm me again. Nigeria is a country of hungry people. They give so much importance to what goes into their mouths than what comes out of their brains. We are like zombies, living but dead! It's a hopeless situation.

During my MPA days, I boarded a bus from ilorin to ogbomoso. In the vehicle , next to me was a man in his mid-thirties I guess,holding a plate covered with black nylon. His colleague also was holding his. I just dey wonder,wetin this people carry for plate?Oh my God, I realized after I perceived the smell to be a plate of awedu and stew with two meat (as the car jerked he tried to cover it well) so you mean this men carry stew from ilorin to ogbomoso? For plastic flat plate. They are well dressed. I was flabbergasted!!! It is not real! I don't believe it!

And then the unexpected happened. The guy turned to me and spoke in this very fluent queens English. I was taken aback. He must be a PhD holder I reasoned . But why? What have we done to deserve this in Nigeria?

I have decide never to vote for Pdp or Apc. They are same old theives. How long must my people continue to think with their mouth rather than with their heads. I will vote for a lesser party, those ones that have not stolen for mega rallies. I don't know for you people o,but I do not want my children to hold a plate of food from ilorin to ogbomoso.

Oro lo so, o puro. I dont know if the money dey were given can last them for the four/eight years this thieves will spent in the office. The funny thing is dat people have a way of justifying these tokens dey are being given. May God help us all
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by grandlexuz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
LynnPetra:
angry

Pdp and Apc same recycled theives. There's nothing in Nigeria that can overwhelm me again. Nigeria is a country of hungry people. They give so much importance to what goes into their mouths than what comes out of their brains. We are like zombies, living but dead! It's a hopeless situation.

During my MPA days, I boarded a bus from ilorin to ogbomoso. In the vehicle , next to me was a man in his mid-thirties I guess,holding a plate covered with black nylon. His colleague also was holding his. I just dey wonder,wetin this people carry for plate?Oh my God, I realized after I perceived the smell to be a plate of awedu and stew with two meat (as the car jerked he tried to cover it well) so you mean this men carry stew from ilorin to ogbomoso? For plastic flat plate. They are well dressed. I was flabbergasted!!! It is not real! I don't believe it!

And then the unexpected happened. The guy turned to me and spoke in this very fluent queens English. I was taken aback. He must be a PhD holder I reasoned . But why? What have we done to deserve this in Nigeria?

I have decide never to vote for Pdp or Apc. They are same old theives. How long must my people continue to think with their mouth rather than with their heads. I will vote for a lesser party, those ones that have not stolen for mega rallies. I don't know for you people o,but I do not want my children to hold a plate of food from ilorin to ogbomoso.

I sincerely didn't get the moral of your epistle. Weti concern fluent speaking and Ph.D? For your mind any person way e speak fluent English get Ph.D huh?

1 Like

Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
grandlexuz:

I sincerely didn't get the moral of your epistle. Weti concern fluent speaking and Ph.D? For your mind any person way e speak fluent English get Ph.D huh?

I didn't say he had a PhD, it was a mere thought. Bros Wetin dey pain you for body? Whatever it is, sincerely I can't solve it.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
bunmit:

Oro lo so, o puro. I dont know if the money dey were given can last them for the four/eight years this thieves will spent in the office. The funny thing is dat people have a way of justifying these tokens dey are being given. May God help us all

My brother,it won't last. It's not fair. May God help us all.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by grandlexuz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
LynnPetra:

I didn't say he had a PhD, it was a mere thought. Bros Wetin dey pain you for body? Whatever it is, sincerely I can't solve it.

On a serious note bros, your epistle came across as a broken Nollywood film, no clues! Why blame the government because a supposed Ph.D holder was carrying a plate of stew on a bus. Bros that is faint!
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2016
grandlexuz:

On a serious note bros, your epistle came across as a broken Nollywood film, no clues! Why blame the government because a supposed Ph.D holder was carrying a plate of stew on a bus. Bros that is faint!

I ain't a bros. Call me madam.
Sincerely, if you don't see the correlation between poverty (in a supposed one of the highest oil producing country in the world) and leadership then I can't help you. My problem as I stated from the onset is to discredit past leadership whether Apc or Pdp.

I bet you won't see anything wrong in carrying a plate of local sauce from oshogbo to Lagos. Kudos!
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by feeloscar(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2016
KENNING2010:
You don't cease to amaze me.
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by feeloscar(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Dare2Try:
Eh ya ondo people don enter one chance, anyway Dem don eat bread of #100 enjoy that for the next four years
You wey enta 2 chances, how much salad you eat?
Re: Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election by grandlexuz(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2016
LynnPetra:

I ain't a bros. Call me madam.
Sincerely, if you don't see the correlation between poverty (in a supposed one of the highest oil producing country in the world) and leadership then I can't help you. My problem as I stated from the onset is to discredit past leadership whether Apc or Pdp.

I bet you won't see anything wrong in carrying a plate of local sauce from oshogbo to Lagos. Kudos!

Sorry for the wrong appellation. I get your point now Madam. Thanks. I am usually slow on Sundays..Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.