Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! (4867 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
“We met when we were both young, we hit it off and get together. We move to her homeland, I struggle with a new country, new language, getting a job and all that shit. A few years into this I find out there is some other guy, we fight, we make up, she promises not to see him again. I don’t want to be a dictator, so when I find out she is still meeting him sometimes for lunch I just try and be cool. On and off, for years, I would worry about this her, and I would ask her regularly if shit between us was cool, and she would make me feel like this was all good. We move cities, we get a nice apartment, we start planning kids. I ask her to marry me, we have a huge engagement party, a year or two later we have a massive sick wedding. We have a crazy honeymoon. We start to pick dates on starting with a kid. We have a kid. A week ago I see yet another text from this dude, and I just snap. I go into uber detective mode, start cross-examining her, I pick out some details, I isolate her best friend and start getting shit out of her. My wife lies every fucking minute, denying details, swearing shit to my face, but ten minutes later admitting more shit. FOR THREE FUCKING WEEKS. Every night is a nightmare as I try to come to terms with whatever new shit she just admitted, and in the morning I would ask yet again, ‘Is that really it?’, and no, there was always more. In the end I just go to this fucking guys house and he breaks down and tells me everything. They have been regular Bleep buddies for seven fucking years. During our engagement, wedding, right up to where we started to go for kids. (DNA test is in the mail). My wife was banging him unprotected, actually contracted genital warts off him and never thought to mention it. His partner this whole time also had no clue. My wife bleeped him in our own bed when I was away visiting family. An almost 15 year relationship down the fucking drain. I wouldn’t even mind so much but this guy is a big fat fucking mess.”
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Awwn so sad cry
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by 190theclown: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
This Sh!t LOOKs like a copy pasted story but if its true

Is the lady in question NIGERIAN?

Did these whole Sh!t happen in Nigeria

Its quite alarming seeing a dude who would still love and cherish his lady to death even after

she was caught cheating on him prior to marriage, well.. OP answer those questions lets see what we can do from here
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by Slaveman343: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Some women sha
But was he charmed?
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by queencalipso(f): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eyahhh!! What can I say!!! But you also brought it upon your self by marrying her. There were obvious signs before the marriage.

Sorry dear, sh!t happens...
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Genital warts are permanent. You must have it too lipsrsealed
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by jesse8048(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Women with insatiable need.
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by henrydadon(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin thank your wife for me ooo
L
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by nessaluv(f): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ohhhhh, so sad. sad D signs were obvious u just didn't want 2open ur eyes or to believe d unimaginable.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by Kobicove(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
The signs were there before you married her...
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
190theclown:
This Sh!t LOOKs like a copy pasted story but if its true

Is the lady in question NIGERIAN?

Did these whole Sh!t happen in Nigeria

Its quite alarming seeing a dude who would still love and cherish his lady to death even after

she was caught cheating on him prior to marriage, well.. OP answer those questions lets see what we can do from here
I don't think it happend in Nigeria!
Ladies sometimes! But imagine the guy wasn't even near the level of the dude...
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by Ribajae(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bros next time u post know this

Nairaland changes shiit to poo , gosh I dey chop na
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Ribajae:
Bros next time u post know this

Nairaland changes shiit to poo , gosh I dey chop na

Even fvck to bleep cheesy
Re: One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! by Nzubedickson(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2023
Wow! Wish I can get some lady to cheat with! 08062680048 WhatsApp me

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex / Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection / Ladies, Why Wld U Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Emotionally Connected With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.