Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis (4461 Views)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / My Observation: Many Women Are Acting Like Men / Reno Omokri: "Women Don't Have Time Like Men" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis by Jafar1: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2016
op, lie down, u need cane

Re: Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis by seunny4lif(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
angry grin grin grin grin
Really
But I'm not understanding grin
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis by jamislaw(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Nonsreal:
lol am 6" down there and my gal stil real climax whnever we av sex
only six Inches.......mtcwww
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Really? grin
Dis ur beauty ehn
i'll sleep well tonight
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
See future wives of some guys o cry
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis by Nonsreal(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
jamislaw:
only six Inches.......mtcwww
bring ur mom let me bang her wit my 6", i bet u if she can remenber the name of ur dad
Re: Reason Why Nigerians Ladies Dnt Like Men With Big Penis by azamaganiz(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nonsreal:
Men love to brang about the size of their penis, its is believe that the bigger the penis the more fun the woman wil have. But is this always the case? Yesterday evening i spoke to some woman around ojuelegba under bridge (surulere) who are willing to reveal the reasons why they are not big fans of well endowed men. Out of 33women i aproach only 5were able to really tell me the truth. Howeve i believe this is enough for me to get this gist rolling. below are some comments i'm able to gether. No1. BAD IDEA FOR FIRST TIMERS(rukayat 24): my first time was with a guy who have a very big one. It was so truamatizing and painful that for a long time i was afraid of sex, eventually i dated someone who was average and sex was fun. I made a vow to avoid those men that are bigger No2. UNCOMFORTABLE MouthAction (oyindamola 26) i currently have a fiance who is very endowed i eventually got used to his size but it is so hard to give him MouthAction. He love getting it but it makes my jaw hurt for days after. I avoid giving him Mouth Action very often because it is so uncomfortable and i'm sure he is not very happy about this. No3. THEY DONT TRY HARD ENOUGH (rita 24) i dont know if is because have a big penis is something to be proud of, but the two endowed men i have had sex with do not try hard enough in the bedroom. They believe i do not need anything else apart from the "grin". They are terrible with pre-intimacy. One of dem would never figer me he was always bragging about why i would need is finger when he is so big, needless to say i never lasted long in these relationshp. No4: SOME POSSITION ARE IMPOSSIBLE (yetunde23) ah! I'm currently dating one right now, its very uncomfortable sometimes, before neeting him, i usualy enjoy doggy style but it has become such a terror to endure with him. He hit my cervix and it is not enjoyable most of the time because it is less painfull. It really does not make our sex life spicy at all. No:5.HAND JOBS ARE DIFFICULT (benita 27) my main issue with men that are big is that you cannot really wrap your hand around it, while it might seen like something to be impressive about, it really is no fun for me. I enjoy giving hand jobs for many reasons, esspecially as pre-intimacy, but when i dated one endowed guy for a year, i did not enjoy it. It cramped my hands and made things difficult. So nairalanders what's your take on this
Nonsreal:
Men love to brang about the size of their penis, its is believe that the bigger the penis the more fun the woman wil have. But is this always the case? Yesterday evening i spoke to some woman around ojuelegba under bridge (surulere) who are willing to reveal the reasons why they are not big fans of well endowed men. Out of 33women i aproach only 5were able to really tell me the truth. Howeve i believe this is enough for me to get this gist rolling. below are some comments i'm able to gether. No1. BAD IDEA FOR FIRST TIMERS(rukayat 24): my first time was with a guy who have a very big one. It was so truamatizing and painful that for a long time i was afraid of sex, eventually i dated someone who was average and sex was fun. I made a vow to avoid those men that are bigger No2. UNCOMFORTABLE MouthAction (oyindamola 26) i currently have a fiance who is very endowed i eventually got used to his size but it is so hard to give him MouthAction. He love getting it but it makes my jaw hurt for days after. I avoid giving him Mouth Action very often because it is so uncomfortable and i'm sure he is not very happy about this. No3. THEY DONT TRY HARD ENOUGH (rita 24) i dont know if is because have a big penis is something to be proud of, but the two endowed men i have had sex with do not try hard enough in the bedroom. They believe i do not need anything else apart from the "grin". They are terrible with pre-intimacy. One of dem would never figer me he was always bragging about why i would need is finger when he is so big, needless to say i never lasted long in these relationshp. No4: SOME POSSITION ARE IMPOSSIBLE (yetunde23) ah! I'm currently dating one right now, its very uncomfortable sometimes, before neeting him, i usualy enjoy doggy style but it has become such a terror to endure with him. He hit my cervix and it is not enjoyable most of the time because it is less painfull. It really does not make our sex life spicy at all. No:5.HAND JOBS ARE DIFFICULT (benita 27) my main issue with men that are big is that you cannot really wrap your hand around it, while it might seen like something to be impressive about, it really is no fun for me. I enjoy giving hand jobs for many reasons, esspecially as pre-intimacy, but when i dated one endowed guy for a year, i did not enjoy it. It cramped my hands and made things difficult. So nairalanders what's your take on this
Nonsreal:

Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) / Who Else Noticed Women No Longer Brokeshame Men These Days / They're so in Love, But She's 4 Years Older