Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks (16282 Views)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Mus'ab Sammani: Policeman Shoots Graduate Dead (Graphic Photos) / 20-Year-Old UNILAG Student Dies At Nigerian Defence Academy, Family Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2016
The family of Alhaji Atiku Olugbon of Ote, in the Asa Local Government Area of Kwara State, has called on the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, and the Kwara State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Olusola Amore, to investigate the shooting of their son, Bukola Olugbon, by a policeman, Abubakar Ahmed.

A relative of the victim, Mr. Ibrahim Olugbon, said, “The police must investigate and punish the culprit to serve as a deterrent to others.” It was gathered that Bukola, who had been admitted to Adedayo Clinic and Maternity on Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Ilorin, was shot on the premises of a bank.

He told our correspondent that he had gone with his father, Atiku, to a branch of First Bank Plc in Surulere, Ilorin.

He stated that his father wanted to withdraw money for his school fees and had joined the queue in the banking hall.

He said he was also waiting for his father in the banking hall when a security man attached to the bank challenged him.

Bukola, a second year Civil Engineering Higher National Diploma student of the Kwara State Polytechnic, said he explained to the security man that he was waiting for his father who was in the queue.

He said the security man told him to leave the banking hall, but he explained again that he was waiting for his father who wanted to give him money.

He added that the security man subsequently invited another man, who later turned out to be Ahmed.

Bukola said, “The policeman did not show me any identity and was not in uniform. He asked me what happened between the security man and me and I explained to him. As I made to leave him, the policeman dragged me back and slapped me. He drew me out from the banking hall and shot at my leg. I don’t know when and how I got to the police station at the B Division Surulere. “They asked me at the police station who shot me and I told them that Ahmed shot me. I was bleeding profusely. I don’t know how I got to the hospital. “I am feeling pains. This can affect my education and my future. I need N6m compensation from the police. He said

http://vianaija.com/2016/11/trigger-happy-policeman-shoots-kwara-poly-student-family-kicks/

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Adebash01(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2016
just N6m

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by xtivin(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
A soft speech turns away wrath...Although I don't support the police but am very convinced the guy acted foolishly because he is learned maybe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by dotman4real007(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2016
he is lucky to be alive, naija policemen that have killed countless people because of #20. Sue them and the bank for #100m atleast the court will give him #5m.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by SuperSuave(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2016
This guy is in my department, same level. He is a very calm dude, doesn't support violence. We are just happy he's still alive. He even came to school yesterday using a walking stick

SUPOL:
He was not on uniform and he didn't show u any ID card, my brother na armed robber or ur fellow cultist shot u. U see how people use to lie against d police?
I will not come n stand here and watch Nairaland insult d police. I will not allow that, seun take note
why must you always display your stupidity even on a public forum like this? You're here shamefully defending The policeman that even paid His hospital bills

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by SuperSuave(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
so u mean we shud behave as dafts with police men?dont try to buttress your point..u know why?because i know the greatest challenge the police force is facing IS EDUCATION AND MENTAL EVALUATION..THEY feel challenged when they see u look and speak better than them..
xtivin:
A soft speech turns away wrath...Although I don't support the police but am very convinced the guy acted foolishly because he is learned maybe

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by xtivin(m): 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
so u mean we shud behave as dafts with police men?dont try to buttress your point..u know why?because i know the greatest challenge the police force is facing IS EDUCATION AND MENTAL EVALUATION..THEY feel challenged when they see u look and speak better .
Bro if you have a friend that behaves irrationally when you see him you try your best to avoid him.Its ideal to be wise when you are with the police forget school matter,those people can ruin ones day anytime so it's better to play the fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
i know bro grew up in the barracks they are partially human just after recruit..the police force is a fraternity of sort.
xtivin:

Bro if you have a friend that behaves irrationally when you see him you try your best to avoid him.Its ideal to be wise when you are with the police forget school matter,those people can ruin ones day anytime so it's better to play the fool
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by herzernIsHere: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
The most useless arm of Government is NPF!!...

Bunch of Animals!!!!!!....

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by soberdrunk(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Only 6 million? This young man is not ambitious oooo!!! So your life is worth 6million? angry

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
IG Police sef embarassed embarassed

I don’t know how I got to the hospital. “I am feeling pains. This can affect my education and my future. I need N6m compensation from the police. He said shocked shocked shocked shocked (N6million Kompensation sef) grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Remilekun101: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
xtivin:

Couldn't agree more
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
thank God for your life
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by symbianDON(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
the family should sue both the bank and the Nigeria police force for nothing less than 100m apiece. until Nigerians start delivering jungle justice on policemen, these rogues in uniform will not learn! for goodness sake, no matter how rudely he may have spoken to the policeman, did it warrant shooting an unarmed civilian? if it were an encounter with men of the underworld now, the I.d.I.ot would have fled forgetting he is a policeman.

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by SUPOL(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
He was not on uniform and he didn't show u any ID card, my brother na armed robber or ur fellow cultist shot u. U see how people use to lie against d police?
I will not come n stand here and watch Nairaland insult d police. I will not allow that, seun take note
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Thebrightest(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Slimflame(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperSuave:
This guy is in my department, same level. He is a very calm dude, doesn't support violence. We are just happy he's still alive. He even came to school yesterday using a walking stick
u can lie o
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by vicfajeze: 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
U are indeed saying d truth bros
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Ababio7: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thebrightest:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

AMEN
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Rilwayne001: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
SUPOL:

Iffa woos you ehn angry angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Slimflame(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
He came to collect money wich maybe 5k nd now he is goin to get 6mililon,every disapointment is a blessing
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by passyhansome(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
NPF: Nigeria Police Fools
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by Icecomrade: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
sad
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by SUPOL(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Iffa woos you ehn angry angry
Carrying an arm doesn't make one a policeman rather d uniform and/or ID card does. Nairaland is not where u come n lie any how. Listen 2 ur self, "The policeman did not show me any ID card and he is not wearing uniform " whatelse makes one a police man if not d uniform or ID?

Meanwhile if u see me u go pee for ur boxers, so don't talk about slap, maybe u told d "policeman u go wooz am slap, na im make am ist slap u. Be careful ur not in ur fathers house
Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by GMBuhari: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Police is not your friend, whether they are coming for you or not, run first, ask questions later

SUPOL:
He was not on uniform and he didn't show u any ID card, my brother na armed robber or ur fellow cultist shot u. U see how people use to lie against d police

SO In Your Mind A Cultist Traced Him To Bank , Paid Meguard To Drag Him Out And Shot Him In Front Of Thr Bank ? That Cultist Must Be A Van Damme

FYI If YOu Are Trying To Launder Police's Image On Nairaland , you Suck

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Kwara Poly Student, Family Kicks by worlexy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sharp guy, he as turned himself to the court of law that grant damages "I need 6Million from the police " grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms / I Can't Write My Exam, Student Cries Out As LandLord Locks Him At Home / Kaduna: ‘Bandits Holding 287 Students’, Teacher Who Fled Captivity Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.