Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi (15882 Views)

My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Papa abi was still screaming 15 minutes loudly,so i asked iyene why he(papa abi) was screaming"15 minutes" repeatedly.iyene told me,it was bcus it was going to take about 15 minutes to cool down the pain in his manhood.i laughed and mocked papa abi b4 going to my apartment.

I woke up the next morning around 4;30 am due to the sound coming from iyene's house,he was playing an akwa ibom music,and all i could hear in his song was "obong obong"i tried getting back to sleep but i couldn't because his music was too loud.i forced my self to stay awke,i switched on my tv,put my tv station on m-net,they were showing an horror movie.i tried consoling my self to the movie,but it seems like the harder i try,the more the rats in the celing kept on increasing their noise.The fear couldn't let me concentrate,bcus i was always looking at the celing every second.
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
It was 6:30 am,i stepped out of my house and entered a keke nape,we were close to ekpan bridge,when i felt something in my ass forcing it self to come out.Blood of J it was sh!t(pupu),nature calls abi nah nature calling acording to dumebi don visit me.immediately we reached ekpan bridge i couldn't bear it anymore,i stopped the keke(tricycle),i paid him and went under the bridge to do my business.just for me to drop my first lump,I saw the water vibrating seriously,what i saw made my poo to fly inside like superman abi flash.

NAH MA.....MA.....MAMI.....,.. MAMMYWATER I WHISPERED.
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by xaviercasmir(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
Intresting. pls ride on!!!!
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by chidozeze(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Your story-line is good . But use spacing and your spelling is poor. Try to use paragragh. I know it's not easy but atlease try those things cheers!!!
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 12:14am On Dec 17, 2016
I have never seen a real mermaid in my life,and never believed they exist.I hid myself under the bridge,in order for her no to see me.I tried looking at her face,because she looked like someone I knew,but she wouldn't turn to my direction.

She came out of the water,placed her ring in her forehead,suddenly she turned to a nurse.I was curious and happy at the same time,because I was seeing real magic.I thought these things only happened in africa magic.she walked out of the river bank into the road and stopped a bike,directing him(bike man)where he would go.I did the same,stopped a bike,and told the bikeman to follow the nurse(mami water)to where she was going.

I couldn't believe what I saw,she stopped at my hospital,and she was nurse angelina.I passed the back route,for her not to see me but I guess I wasn't lucky that day,because on opening the back staircase door,I saw nurse angelina coming out,giving me a weird look.
ME:Good morning Ma
NURSE ANGELINA:wetin dey work you this morning you know Say I dey vex with you so nor try me dis morning.
ME:abeg angelina nor vex ooo,I am sorry for calling you a dryfish.
ANGELINA::if u really mean it,then kiss me
ME:God forbid......
ANGELINAsadin anger) WHAT!!!!!
ME:no its not like that I just remembered something.

I ran as fast as I could,signed my register,and reported to my duties.I was already feeling sick,because I couldn't rest,I wanted to find out what information,nurse angelina needed in this hospital,or what she was carrying from the hospital to her kingdom.I made a plan to follow her all day and see what she was doing all day.but I don't know if she noticed,I followed her because she always made herself hidden in order for no one to see her.finally I caught her carrying the plancenta of some new born babies into a small black and yellow bbag that looks weird.she used her ring to touch the bag three times,and it disappeared into thin air.almighty father I screamed,she heared me and turned to my direction,but I ran as fast as I could,before she noticed me.I prayed she wouldn't recognize my voice.

I took an emergency leave,and left the hospital as quick as I could,and enterred a transport bus,without asking for its direction.the bus took me to a town named "AGBARHO" and stopped me at Five junction (a junction where 5 different roads meet together)I checked my pocket to bring out some money to pay the bus driver,but to my suprise I had only 50 naira in my pocket.I gave the bus driver the 50 naira after confirming the bus fare was actually 50 naira.
ME:small boy abeg no vex,where I fit see eco bank.
SMALL BOY;broda nah dis road(pointing his fingers)just go straight.
ME:thankyou,please if I trek,how long do u think I will get there.
SMALL BOYsadlaughing)oga dat nah israelite journey.

I made up my mind that no matter what happens,I would trek there and use my atm,to withdraw some money.I started my israelite journey with my legzus jeep.the trekking was not easy under that hot sun.I bent down to tie my shoe lace,which was getting loosed.I picked up my lace only to see a great miracle on the ground.it was a thousand naira note.I streched my hand to pick it,but a small girl quickly picked it(the money)and started running away.

I turned my nack to look at the person running,when I heard....
"JESU CHRISTI",...the child had turned into a tortise
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
NEW UPDATE(CHAPTER 7);
The things happening to me that week was too fast.arm robbery,mammy water,and even now"tortise".i knew it wasnt normak but d grace of God on the road,but i couldnt bcus a heavy slap was landed on my face.the slap was too hot,that it made me see white lights flashing on my face like christmas light.i opened my eyes to see some hefty men and peeps,gathering around me.A motor tyre was landed on my shoulder and some soldier man forced me to sit down on the ground.
SOLDIER MAN1:oga turn dis small girl(the tortie) to human being back or else we go burn you.
CROWD:yes(they all shouted)
ME:oga abeg i nor know wetin u dey talk about.make ona free me ooo,i get connection ooo.
(immediately i made dat statement,a big koboko was flunged on my back.)
SOLDIER2:u think say we dey play for here,we go burn u today.(oboy bring the fuel and matches he told the driver of their hilux.
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
MEsadalready crying)abeg,please sir,nor be me turn dis pikin to tortise,i be wan pick d money b4,but d gal kon rush pick am.
Soldier man2:since u nor wan talk,nah time to recieve ur punishment,any last prayer?
The soldier man poured the fuel on me,and was about to light up the match stick,when another soldier from the back shouted "wait".
Soldier man efe:Wait i nor sure say nah d boy do dis tin ooo.make ona look that corner(pointing to his left).
We turned to d direction,and we saw a mid-50-man,with d tortise sneakinly running away.they pursued him,caught up with him,and placed d loads i was carrying on him.the soldier man orderd us to beat him up,and i placed all my anger on him by hitting him with a heavy stick.he later changed the tortise back to the girl and was burned to ashes.The indigens apologized to me and took care of me medically and finacially.i later boarded a private taxi back to my house in warri,and promised God dat i would go to church on sunday.
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
9ice one guy. y u come 4get us nah
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mjay05(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2017
Am loving dis.. Keep it coming.. Nice story
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
no vex abeg,i get plenty business for my hand,and u knw money is d main thing
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
CONTINUATION:
it was sunday morning,i already told proff dami that i would follow him to church on sunday,but i guess it was up to me to find out if he was going to a church,or a shirine,because of his night garment wahala.
MEsadknockiny on proff door)proffesor dami i am ready ooo.
PROFF:oh i can see you are already gratilous to go to church today.
ME:yes sir(not knowing what he meant by his big language)
PROFF:so john where is ur white garment.
ME:oh sir i thought it was not compulsory
PROFF:oh what nonsense,it is compulsory,dont worry i will lend u one of my garment.
ME:OK sir that would be nice of u.
Proff dami and i,set out on our journey to his white garment church.
we arrived at the church and pid the taxi driver afta d little argument between me nd proff dami persisting on who to pay
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by mrjoshyssb(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
The moment i saw d name of the church,i was scared to enter,because i wondered if it was a karate school or a church.i cleaned my eyes again and lookerd at the sign board again.it was written bodly"FIGHTING THE DEVIL WITH KARATE CHURCH OF GOD".
immediately i stepped into the church,a heavy blow was given to me on my eyes.
"CHINEKE MEH,WETIN BE THIS,I BE DEVIL?" I SCREAMED.

NEXT update,this night or 2moro afternoon.BACK TO BIZNESS.
THANKS for your co-operation,"mjay05,unlimitedifex,AND the rest of u
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by UnlimitedIfex(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
9ice 1 bro abeg kip it coming. pls u fit make am longer?
Re: 16+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi by UnlimitedIfex(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bro u dey disapoint big time. If u re 2 busy 2 update tel us that we shouldn't xpet any update instead of keeping me or us waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moments of Passion (18+) / Most Uninteresting Book You Have Read. / Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.