Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! (719 Views)

Will You Marry If Your FIANCE Says You Should Cut Your Hair Before You Wedding D / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! by Harbeeorlar(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2016
My fiance is running a PT program and she is in her second year. She has been telling me for more than two months now how her lecturers keep dusturbing her with flirt proposals and it keep bothering her. Though i was not too bother at first until this weekend when she returned from class and raised the issue and showed me her conversation with one of the lecturers. While we we are at that, another lecturer called her and informed her that they will be having test in the next class but after passing the info, the next thing is "how about our discussion blah blah blah? ".

Not that my fiance want to give in but she is afraid it might affect her results and all. Though i tried to calm her down that she should stood her ground that nothing will happen, that she should not let their threats bother her but as at that me myself am bothered.

Please help, what can she/we do to avoid this harrassment from her lecturers?
Re: My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Report the issue to the school administration..
Re: My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! by Ginaz(f): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Some men are diccks, and that way is how they will remain for life. Bunch of dicck erected monkeys who won't stop chasing anything under the skirt.
Re: My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2016
she should try to record all calls from such a lecturer and keep track of their chats as evidence when she wants to report to servicon or school authority.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! by OhMyG0d: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Harbeeorlar:
My fiance is running a PT program and she is in her second year. She has been telling me for more than two months now how her lecturers keep dusturbing her with flirt proposals and it keep bothering her. Though i was not too bother at first until this weekend when she returned from class and raised the issue and showed me her conversation with one of the lecturers. While we we are at that, another lecturer called her and informed her that they will be having test in the next class but after passing the info, the next thing is "how about our discussion blah blah blah? ".

Not that my fiance want to give in but she is afraid it might affect her results and all. Though i tried to calm her down that she should stood her ground that nothing will happen, that she should not let their threats bother her but as at that me myself am bothered.

Please help, what can she/we do to avoid this harrassment from her lecturers?
There Goes the problem: FEAR. The most versatile tool used to coerce someone into subjection and submission.
FEAR: Falsified Evidence Affecting Reasoning. Isn't it?
FEAR is nothing but Frequent Exaggeration Altering Reality.
Now, you and your fiance are thinking that she might be given bad grades if she didn't accept their advances because your fear is now a Fictitious Expectation Anticipating Rejection by her lecturers.
Don't give in to their fear, let them do their worst, remember: "Karma has no Menu, you get served what you Deserved". Just make sure she record any convo between her and those "God Rejected Men". Good day.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! by Feranchek(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2016
2kaybiel:
she should try to record all calls from such a lecturer and keep track of their chats as evidence when she wants to report to servicon or school authority.

You just spoke my mind brov. And in this modern age and time, it shouldn't be a daunting task to carry out.

OP, install and activate a call recorder app on her phone. Let her record ALL her calls at all time cos you just don't know when THAT conversation will happen.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! by Originalsly: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2016
How did the lecturers get her #? She would be afraid that if she shuts them down they would retaliate by giving her failing grades. Like someone said above.... she should keep a record of all chats but must be very careful in what she says since it may show she is cool with the what he is saying. Whatever she says... if anything must show that she is not a willing party. She should avoid any phone conversations. The matter can then be reported to the principal with the threat that if he can't take disciplinary action against the lectured then you would know what to do... and he (the principal ) shouldn't blame for the fallout. Or... set up the lecturer. .. make a rendevouz... and get him video taped with his pants down... or organize a beat down.
Re: My Fiance Says 3 Of Her Lecturers Are Disturbing Her! by luminouz(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Ginaz:
Some men are diccks, and that way is how they will remain for life. Bunch of dicck erected monkeys who won't stop chasing anything under the skirt.
U don vex! Ehyah...Pele! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Need Serious Lady For Relationship To Marriage / When God Frustrates The Expectations Of Your Enemies / 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.