Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep (723 Views)

Must See: Ten (10) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know / I Have A Confession To Make But Not Ready For The Repercussion. / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Making new year resolutions is a tradition for a lot of people.
Nigerians and making resolutions they know they won’t keep:Year in, year out, we make resolutions to eat better, exercise more and be all round better humans. Before the end of January, we somehow drift and go back to our old ways, only to repeat the same thing next year. Here are some resolutions that we’re sure that you’ve made at some point but failed to keep.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by Dezzx(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
good one op
Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
1. Quit a bad habit
Whether it’s drinking, smoking or biting your fingernails, you’ve probably made a resolution to stop that habit at the end of the year, but somehow only stay away for about two weeks and continue your usual bad habit after that.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
2. Save more money
Before the end of January, you’ve probably finished your salary before you even get it.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
33. Join fit fam
You already know you can’t stop eating eba or amala as a midnight snack, but you try for a few weeks anyway.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
4. Go to church/mosque regularly
Won’t be long before you start finding excuses not to, and yes, we are judging you.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
5. Stop insulting people
We’re pretty sure you’ve already called 5 people ‘Ode’.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
6. Completely quitting social media.
You know you can’t live without your Instagram likes and twitter retweets.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
7. Be kinder
In your head, you’re like ‘My colleague does not deserve any kindness, but I’m going to try my best’

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
8. No more parties or rocks
You already know that by February you’ll be scaling the fence to enter the club.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
9. Quitting your Ashewo ways
But you’ve already seen the fine boy/girl that you plan to stalk for the rest of the year.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by Lavedaa: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lol

Its all about determination.
Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
10. Wake up early every day
LOL! You already know you’d be drooling on your pillow by 10 am on Saturdays.

Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
it start nw cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lavedaa:
Lol

Its all about determination.
Re: 10 New Year Resolutions Nigerians Make But Never Keep by firstking01(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
As for me, i believe in showing results and start living out the life rather than keeping fake resolutions.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Release Your Atm & Pin To Your Gf On Your Birthday / Some Nls Need To Be Slapped...hard! / What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.