Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Guys What's Ur Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Ur Opinion (839 Views)

What Is Ur Opinion On Dating A Very Close Friend Of Ur Ex / Sensible Dudes Only..ur Opinion Needed!!! / Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2016
Question for guys out there; What does a side chick offer that a main chick can't?
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Winnelyn(f): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2016
i think rough nd better SEX grin they are opportune to squeeze life outta those boobs, go deeper nd harder, get a BJ... IMO lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2016
I don't understand!!!
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2016
oboi the.many oo
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
i think rough nd better SEX grin they get to squeeze life outta those boobs, go deeper nd harder lipsrsealed
speaking fro. experience like one of those side chicks.
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Winnelyn(f): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2016
IamJix:

speaking fro. experience like one of those side chicks.

bounce off my mention dude.... angry
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

bounce off my mention dude.... angry
you're a glorified side chick no sentiment about that.
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Winnelyn(f): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
IamJix:

i guess to your FATHER wink
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

i guess to your FATHER wink
my father is not a hole like your mother
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2016
Why are people on here so quick in insulting others' parents during an argument?
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2016
IamJix:
oboi the.many oo
list them na
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
makydebbie:
I don't understand!!!
No offense, The Question is for guys
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by makydebbie(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2016
davydskillz:
No offense, The Question is for guys
yes I know. But I sometimes wonder why I guy would need a side chick.
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Tiny23:
Why are people on here so quick in insulting others' parents during an argument?
Me self tire
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2016
makydebbie:
yes I know. But I sometimes wonder why I guy would need a side chick.
Two words for u sister
"Basic Requirements"
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
i think rough nd better SEX grin they are opportune to squeeze life outta those boobs, go deeper nd harder, get a BJ... IMO lipsrsealed
very enlightening
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Winnelyn(f): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2016
Alsini6:
very enlightening
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by seunny4lif(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin
Oya cheesy cheesy
Winnelyn:
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by seunny4lif(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2016
IamJix:

WhY people dey always look for wahala grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
WhY people dey always look for wahala grin grin grin
I told the hole the plain truth
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by seunny4lif(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2016
IamJix:

I told the hole the plain truth
How?
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
How?
that she was speaking from experience.
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by lazeal: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2016
IamJix:

it's because of people like you that Nigerian girls can't freely express their sexual desires. What has the lady done to you to pounce on her? You would have over looked that comment if it came from a guy. Try to let women speak their mind as it will help men generally in a the long run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2016
lazeal:
it's because of people like you that Nigerian girls can't freely express their sexual desires. What has the lady done to you to pounce on her? You would have over looked that comment if it came from a guy. Try to let women speak their mind as it will help men generally in a the long run.

OK boss I'm sorry Sir.
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by seunny4lif(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2016
IamJix:

that she was speaking from experience.
Bro
You don't need to yab her
She is only contributing to the topic.
The topic is a question, which needs answer.
Don't you have side chick?
Haba

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by lazeal: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2016
Tiny23:
That dude deserve what he got since he didn't respect himself. What did the girl do to deserve such comment from him? If it was a guy that made such [sub][/sub]comment, he would over look it but a girl can't make such comment right?

She never quoted him in the first place but made her opinion independently. When has that become a crime? The fact someone is a female does not make her less of a human, neither does it deny her equal right to self expression as her male counterparts.

Most people went to school but they are not educated. Education is not all about knowing how to read and write.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by seunny4lif(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
lazeal:
That dude deserve what he got since he didn't respect himself. What did the girl do to deserve such comment from him? If it was a guy that made such [sub][/sub]comment, he would over look it but a girl can't make such comment right?

She never quoted him in the first place but made her opinion independently. When has that become a crime? The fact someone is a female does not make her less of a human, neither does it deny her equal right to self expression as her male counterparts.

Most people went to school but they are not educated. Education is not all about knowing how to read and write.
That's why our society is moving backward.
Imagine our president telling the world, his wife belong to the other room but yet run to a woman to borrow your country money.
The woman has been ruling her country now for 12 years.
That's why most girls on nairaland don't contribute to some topics.
I missed Nairaland of old time not Nairaland of little children now

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by lazeal: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
seunny4lif:

That's why our society is moving backward.
Imagine our president telling the world, his wife belong to the other room but yet run to a woman to borrow your country money.
The woman has been ruling her country now for 12 years.
That's why most girls on nairaland don't contribute to some topics.
I missed Nairaland of old time not Nairaland of little children now

Hahhaha... yeah, Nairaland of the days of sexkillz and 190. Kids ti take over ni.
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by seunny4lif(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
lazeal:

Hahhaha... yeah, Nairaland of the days of sexkillz and 190. Kids ti take over ni.
grin grin grin
cool cool
You got it grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
lazeal:

I understand what you trying to say,but I still insist that it's not right to bring in parents when you argue /exchange words with another person.
Re: Guys What's Ur Opinion by Splinz(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

Winnelyn Winnelyn... Only you sabi all these...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Obsessed With Marriage Proposals? / s / Way To Satisfy Woman Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.