Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Does It Have Any Effect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Have Any Effect? (6650 Views)

Help! Does Making Love With A Lady In A Dream Has Any Effect(s) / Does It Really Have Any Effect? / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Have Any Effect? by Oye50(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2009
I've a girlfriend who is a virgin. Hmmm at least to some extent i know. Many of my friends say dat i should just disvirgin her and make her my girl as long as i want or even make her do anything i want. My fear is, what is d implication of disvirgining a girl i may not marry at the end of the day? As i would have love to follow my friend's advice but i still think she may hurt me later if i later disappoint her. Or what do u think?
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
Is it your friend dating her or you? You see how these men mess up young girls? then they turn around and say woe betide me, there are no virgins good women left undecided. Just break up with her and find a non-virgin that you can mess about with.
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by KennyG6(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2009
cant even comprehend what he's trying to say!
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by toshacer: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2009
Oye,

Who gave you a di ck?
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by Godmother2: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2009
Please, let the poor girl be.And yes, if you disvirgin a girl and dump her later on and she curses you, my dear it will follow you to your 10th generation  grin grin grin.Insleeping with her you are taking a blood covenant.So if you are not so sure you'll be marrying her then let her be
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by 190yaris1: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2009
o boy u better fucckkk her now or someone does ooh~
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by FierceDiva: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2009
what would you advice a guy to do to your sister or daughter? do the same.
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by posakosa(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2009
Godmother-:

Please, let the poor girl be.And yes, if you disvirgin a girl and dump her later on and she curses you, my dear it will follow you to your 10th generation  grin grin grin.Insleeping with her you are taking a blood covenant.So if you are not so sure you'll be marrying her then let her be

Well said.

@ OP: Do NOT disvirgin her, if your manliness is itching you soo much, find a girl whose cherry has already been popped and Enjoy yourself there. Leave the virgin alone.
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by 190yaris1: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2009
poster

dont let them decieve u
wasnt it someone that disvirgined all em girls

enjoy the fruit of your labour
and disvirgin her now
if u cant,contact me wit her info
and i would gladly help~ undecided
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by cantell(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
@Poster,
If you don't sleep(disvirgin) with the girl, another person will do it.
But the truth is, if you're having a double mind about it, then its better you leave the girl alone.
She could be a time-bomb, waiting to explode.
Don't start what you can't finish.

@190.yaris,
Must you always post negative comments?
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by chidyke77(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2009
I cn see dat some of d posters are encouraging dis guy to deflowered d girl and am asking dem dis,wat do u enjoy doing it to a virgin?
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2009
Oye50:

I've a girlfriend who is a virgin. Hmmm at least to some extent i know. Many of my friends say dat i should just disvirgin her and make her my girl as long as i want or even make her do anything i want. My fear is, what is d implication of disvirgining a girl i may not marry at the end of the day? As i would have love to follow my friend's advice but i still think she may hurt me later if i later disappoint her. Or what do u think?

Dude think for yourself and do not allow your friends do the thinking for you! angry
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by izeek(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2009
since u already know u aint gonna marry her, i suggest u let her be.

why cause her pain, what are u gonna gain!
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by 190yaris1: 9:43am On Nov 09, 2009
@poster

dont let em deceive u~
since u are in love wit her
why dont u do it and free ur consience
definately if u dont do it now
in 2 years time wen u see her in someone's arms
ure gonna regret not been in his shoes~

do it and stick wit her~
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by Neeky1(f): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Izeek u're so smoove, luv ur rhymes wink
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by iice(f): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2009
Oye50:

I weep for the species
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by kpolli(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
well y cant u marry her?
na ur own be that sef, i depends on how much u invested on her, if it plenty, do it but if it no reach, free am
Re: Does It Have Any Effect? by omega25red(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
you seem to be inexperienced in the matters of love and sex. You should know that dating someone and professing your love for them does not garuntee that you will be together forever. as for your friends, i would be careful taking dating and sex advice from them because they are trying to make you a player and you seem to possibly have a decent head on your shoulders.
A person always remembers their first, and if you make this girl's first a bad experience she would always remember you as a negative in her life not saying that the next guy wouldn't do it. If you are looking to just date for sex, hook up with someone else.

(1) (Reply)

Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? / Ladies: Who Rocked This Shakiti Bobo Dance The Most.. Photos / Videos Dis 2 Nigerian Slay Queens Just Started D Biznes Of Sellin Live Blue Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.