Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. (5824 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Stopwomenabuse: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2022
The trendy news of this Chrissland sex story made me remember my experience in Jos in 2010. I was in my bro's parlor watching wrestling when this little gal of about 8 years old came in with my nephew. After a few minutes, she told my nephew(5-6 years old), "James(not the real name), let's go inside(the bedroom). The next thing I heard after about 5 minutes was " faster, faster, do it well well..." My curiosity made me check what was going on... Lo and behold, they were having sex. I was dumbfounded for some seconds before I got myself. Like, how did they get to know about this, especially the gal?

My investigation proved that the gal is like a pro among her peers when it comes to that kind of stuff. From the look of things, it was the gal that lured my little nephew.

My question or amazement is where does a gal of that age learn such a thing from. Please, parents, pay close attention to your wards oo, especially the female ones.

P.S. They received the beating of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by HopeNeverDies: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!!

The girl go don big now; Trust me if you’re still hearing from her, my instincts tells me She might definitely Be among those nonsense girls using Itel phone but using IPhone to Snap pics and posing raising one of her legs up in her pictures...

Sometimes, these nonsense girls are what they are today due to lack of Parental Discipline while some are due to Peer Influences...

#PrayForNigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Candidlady: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2022
Crazy post... Biased post!!!!

Who taught the girl what she did to your nephew in the first place... Abi that didn't cross your mind

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2022
another ztory..
how did you know that the girl is a pro among her peer group? or you go around perverting them to find out about it?

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by illicit(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2022
Why u no show us d video

How can we believe u now

shocked
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by ufuosman(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2022
illicit:
Why u no show us d video

How can we believe u now

shocked

See is believing
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by ufuosman(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2022
What did u do as u see them?
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
From my calculation this event took place in 2010 and the lady was 8years old then, as at today 2022 that particular lady should be 20years old grin, I would like to raise a motion grin, if it is possible for the op to still locate that girl wherever she is in JOS and ask her this very question on "were the hell did she learn such act of sex at such a young age" for those who are wishing to know cheesy........I love the beating op gave them sha, damm am out of here grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by yuping(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
undecided hu
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Samfloxin(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
I don't believe this story

1 Like

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Fashdeejay(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Whether a true story or fictional one, there is a lesson in this write up.... Be careful what you allow your kids listen to.... From naira Marley to zaazu to Chris brown and the likes.... You might think they are too young to understand but you'll be shocked.... Be careful what you say in front of kids, they are like water, the take the shape of the container their are in.... What they here and see literally molds how they behave and who they become... TV should be restricted to certain types of cartoons preferably edutainment and not entertainment....
Also, whatever you do, kids soak up what they see adults do and emulate, stop giving them internet enabled phones, it is like placing a loaded weapon in the hand of a 2 year old...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Benki003(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Who taught the girl what she did to your nephew in the first place... Abi that didn't cross your mind

Ur the one that is biased
Must you support the girl
Feminist ke no cool down like ur other comrade sofira de collect d in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Samfloxin:
I don't believe this story
because it ended wit d Guy's hands clean, abi?? U want to hear dat he sexually abused the girl. You have Failed Wallahi!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
The culprit is this

ADULTS SHOULD STOP HAVING SEX IN THE FRONT OF THEIR LITTLE BROTHERS, SISTERS AND CHILDREN

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by BigRocky: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Vinnie2000:
because it ended wit d Guy's hands clean, abi?? U want to hear dat he sexually abused the girl. You have Failed Wallahi!

Total failure like buhari Government.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by BigRocky: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Candidlady:

In cases like this,the girls parents are likely living in one room apartment with their kids.they will definitely have sex on that same room wen they taught their kids are sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by PharNEWS(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Matters ARISING...

NAWA OO
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by philGeo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
From her mother. If you don't agree with me do more finding and it will still come back to Mother.
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Kobicove(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
philGeo:
From her mother. If you don't agree with me do more finding and it will still come back to Mother.

It is not only the mother that has responsibility for raising up a child undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Nyascobar1414: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Benki003:

Ur the one that is biased
Must you support the girl
Feminist ke no cool down like ur other comrade sofira de collect d in peace

Why you dey quote person wey dey spill smelling blood
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Truvelisback(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:
The trendy news of this Chrissland sex story made me remember my experience in Jos in 2010. I was in my bro's parlor watching wrestling when this little gal of about 8 years old came in with my nephew. After a few minutes, she told my nephew(5-6 years old), "James(not the real name), let's go inside(the bedroom). The next thing I heard after about 5 minutes was " faster, faster, do it well well..." My curiosity made me check what was going on... Lo and behold, they were having sex. I was dumbfounded for some seconds before I got myself. Like, how did they get to know about this, especially the gal?

My investigation proved that the gal is like a pro among her peers when it comes to that kind of stuff. From the look of things, it was the gal that lured my little nephew.

My question or amazement is where does a gal of that age learn such a thing from. Please, parents, pay close attention to your wards oo, especially the female ones.

It's either she saw a Blue film or she saw her parents doing it while they thought she was asleep.
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Unzerious: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fada!! shocked
I'm Insufficient of Words.
Wahala oo
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Benki003(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Why you dey quote person wey dey spill smelling blood

My brother I wonder ooh, sha just wanted to inform her so she no go pass menopause (that’s if she never pass)
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Nyascobar1414: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Benki003:

My brother I wonder ooh, sha just wanted to inform her so she no go pass menopause (that’s if she never pass)

lmaooo....

Seriously you are not a man of peace....

Vawulence everywhere!
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Gee64: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
The future is bad influence. It stinks.
ufuosman:

See is believing
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Onedance: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

Bro forget that thing.when we are small we all play those shit under stair case.when no senior de house.when we de play and so on.talk more now internet make it easy for any kid to get corrupt.it has always been here man.mess is part of nature
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

You are the nephew

1 Like

Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Stopwomenabuse: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnnn!!!!

The girl go don big now; Trust me if you’re still hearing from her, my instincts tells me She might definitely Be among those nonsense girls using Itel phone but using IPhone to Snap pics and posing raising one of her legs up in her pictures...

Sometimes, these nonsense girls are what they are today due to lack of Parental Discipline while some are due to Peer Influences...

#PrayForNigeria
I have not been to that place since that time. Na barracks children na so only God knows if she don change or become worse sef
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Stopwomenabuse: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
illicit:
Why u no show us d video

How can we believe u now

shocked
Record such a thing? Are you joking or serious?
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by illicit(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Stopwomenabuse:

Record such a thing? Are you joking or serious?

shocked
Re: What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did. by Stopwomenabuse: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
ufuosman:
What did u do as u see them?

You didn't see the part where I wrote, "they received the beating of their lives?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body / This Map Shows How Easy It Is To Lay Chics Around The World . LOL / See How This Girl Messed Up Big Time Just Because She Thought The Guy Was Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.