Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? (6036 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
First of all, let me begin that many ladies that have given it out will come to discredit and antagonize ladies who chose to be decent and morally upright. And the guys who don't want the ladies to stop giving it to them will do likewise.

These are many advantages.

1. you are marrying a God-fearing lady..Take it or leave.You can't claim to fear God and be tearing with Uche, Peter, and Simon in the name of dating.

2. You get that feeling everyone gets when he buys a brand new car. Tokunbo cars are suspects. You don't have any idea how the previous owners must have used them. You only can imagine how it must have been used. But for a brand new car, you have the full assurance of durability. When you marry such lady, you are going for a fresh meat. Not spoilt ones, not rotten ones or expired ones.

3. You are damn sure that no man can ever gossip that he ever tasted that part. Guys kiss and tell. You can walk confidently in public and she will not have reasons to hide. Those ones that disfigured the hole in between theirs legs always want to hide from Ayo, Sylvester, Paul when they are with their husband.

4. You can be sure that she won't compare you to Ezekiel, John, Mark unlike those with pot holes who will want you to lick like Biodun, dig like Joshua, stay longer like Kazeem. Whatever you give her is what she takes.

5. Leave her for a year, you will meet her just like you left her.

6. Austin can't lure her with his banana, she is chaste so she won't start hoeism like Hoelufunmi

7. You will get that tight feeling which lasts longer for years. Unlike the ones that after 5yrs a rat can crawl in and crawl out. you will not see a borehole cos a lot of gals these days have allowed plumbers to drill massive boreholes in that spot.

8. She will teach your children good moral values...Atlantic ocean owners can't. They lack that moral capacity. They can't give what they don't have.

9. You have peace of mind...cos that place is totally devoid of STDs.

10. Lastly, Godly parents will be proud of her. God in heaven will be proud of her cos she kept her screw tight as requested by the Creator.

http://Mazinoweb.com

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by goodmorning40: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2017
No so

Tales by the moonlight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Flirtyjane(f): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Best realistic and funny post...what is lagoon and borehole, rat crawling in and crawling out... grin

Lalasticlala come and laugh

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Radiohead6(f): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nothing , the bible dosnt say you must marry a virgin , if anything they are the main target for ritualists , Rapists ,Mad people , Pedophile uncles etc ,

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Radiohead6(f): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Flirtyjane:
Best realistic and funny post...what is lagoon and borehole, rat crawling in and crawling out... grin

Lalasticlala come and laugh
Best Realistic and Funny post? I guess our defination of funny differs miles apart
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by BoneBlogger(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2017
Radiohead6:
Nothing , the bible dosnt say you must marry a virgin , if anything they are the main target for ritualists , Rapists ,Mad people , Pedophile uncles etc ,

Yes, the Bible says we should marry hoefunmi... See your excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Radiohead6(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
BoneBlogger:

which part of the bible says this , always give a verse reference
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Yeyegist(f): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Some people will take this post personal. If you can write and make sense...it better to go create your topic..Although the op seem sarcastic but a clear message was passed. Many need to receive the sense of humor.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by nikkypearl(f): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
shocked shocked
wc one be hoefunmi again
BoneBlogger:

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Gossiplover: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
This one weak me sha

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by brodalikeme(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
All this one is gist you hear angry. Why it is heart warming to marry a virgin, it can also come with its own fair share of issues.
1) A virgin may feel you owe her everything in the world because she gave you that gift and may even wear your life out.
2) Virginity may not necessary equal good manners, hence that peace of mind may be illusive.
3) Sex is very important in a marriage, it can be a nightmare when one party is not interested. Am sure you will not like begging for something that you have or even daydreaming about it. Remember konji dey hold married man too.
4) Every man needs a cheerful giver cheesy, inexperience of a virgin may become a stumbling block here. No one want the ritual of preparing a lady for sex. Spontaneity is every in sex!
5) The fact that someone has lost his/her virginity doesn't mean they will have STD, recklessness is the primary cause of that.
6) Oga, someone that lost his/her virginity before marriage can even be a better moral instructor than someone that came in with his/hers.

Your parent will be proud of you and God will be happy with you if you marry as a virgin but let that not get into your head. Dash yourself to your spouse, you can even become a LovePeddler for them kiss. Abundance of sex in marriage doeth much good

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by propertynigeria: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2017
brodalikeme:
All this one is gist you hear angry. Why it is heart warming to marry a virgin, it can also come with its own fair share of issues.
1) A virgin may feel you owe her everything in the world because she gave you that gift and may even wear your life out.
2) Virginity may not necessary equal good manners, hence that peace of mind may be illusive.
3) Sex is very important in a marriage, it can be a nightmare when one party is not interested. Am sure you will not like begging for something that you have or even daydreaming about it. Remember konji dey hold married man too.
4) Every man needs a cheerful giver cheesy, inexperience of a virgin may become a stumbling block here. No one want the ritual of preparing a lady for sex. Spontaneity is every in sex!
5) The fact that someone has lost his/her virginity doesn't mean they will have STD, recklessness is the primary cause of that.
6) Oga, someone that lost his/her virginity before marriage can even be a better moral instructor than someone that came in with his/hers.

Your parent will be proud of you and God will be happy with you if you marry as a virgin but let that not get into your head. Dash yourself to your spouse, you can even become a LovePeddler for them kiss. Abundance of sex in marriage doeth much good

You missed so many points..The op isn't arguing about whether virgin makes good manner or not.. Let not try to defend our lifestyle. There is no justification of sex outside marriage.,..Everyone does it doesn't mean it the right way. Let stop celebrating abnormalities. They are never norms. There is no disadvantage of being a virgin. You can't be wiser than the creator.

You only use their debauched lifestyle to justify sampling. It wasn't so when even our forefathers knew neither religion or God, yet they maintain purity and chastity.

The world so corrupt now. The truth is many non virgin gals have the mindset of harlots. Once they are broken, sex becomes a regular part of their lives till they get married. Any guy they date will sample them. And they have no intention to stop.

That is the big different between a virgin and broken ladies. Self discipline .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Who get time to find virgin? For this naija?

Especially your spec.

Éven now one of my small girls I taught as a corper said she will save her self for marriage but as the thing hold am, she lost it to one riff raff.

Virginity doesn't guarantee that your marriage will last.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by metropillar: 1:06am On Jun 03, 2017
I just dey laugh...This is complete massacre to the topic..

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Lol..funny
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2017
mazinoweb:
First of all, let me begin that many ladies that have given it out will come to discredit and antagonize ladies who chose to be decent and morally upright. And the guys who don't want the ladies to stop giving it to them will do likewise.

1. you are marrying a God-fearing lady..Take it or leave.You can't claim to fear God and be tearing with Uche, Peter, and Simon in the name of dating.

2. You get that feeling everyone gets when he buys a brand new car. Tokunbo cars are suspects. You don't have any idea how the previous owners must have used them. You only can imagine how it must have been used. But for a brand new car, you have the full assurance of durability. When you marry such lady, you are going for a fresh meat. Not spoilt ones, not rotten ones or expired ones.

3. You are damn sure that no man can ever gossip that he ever tasted that part. Guys kiss and tell. You can walk confidently in public and she will not have reasons to hide. Those ones that disfigured the hole in between theirs legs always want to hide from Ayo, Sylvester, Paul when they are with their husband.

4. You can be sure that she won't compare you to Ezekiel, John, Mark unlike those with pot holes who will want you to lick like Biodun, dig like Joshua, stay longer like Kazeem. Whatever you give her is what she takes.

6. Austin can't lure her with his banana, she is chaste so she won't start hoeism like Hoelufunmi

7. You will get that tight feeling which lasts longer for years. Unlike the ones that after 5yrs a rat can crawl in and crawl out. you will not see a borehole cos a lot of gals these days have allowed plumbers to drill massive boreholes in that spot.

8. She will teach your children good moral values...Atlantic ocean owners can't. They lack that moral capacity. They can't give what they don't have.

10. Lastly, Godly parents will be proud of her. God in heaven will be proud of her cos she kept her screw tight as requested by the Creator.

Your point are clear and well stated
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2017
mazinoweb:

Your point are clear and we'll stated...
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2017
One thing I always wish for is for virgins to marry virgins
And that non virgins should also marry themselves
And promiscuous non virgins should also marry themselves
My sincere prayer is that any guy have had 10 sexual partner in his life should also marry a lady that have had the same
PEACE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:
One thing I always wish for is for virgins to marry virgins
And that non virgins should also marry themselves
And promiscuous non virgins should also marry themselves
My sincere prayer is that any guy have had 10 sexual partner in his life should also marry a lady that have had the same
PEACE
may this ur sincere prayer never be answered

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by pryme(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Op, you are so wrong, did you even know why some women end up being virgins?

Some of this so-called virgin are so repulsive, you saying they are God fearing is misleading.

The only valid point in your piece is the part no man can say they have slept with her in the "men's round table", then again some men can lie they have.

Marry a virgin doesn't mean you will be happy for life, and will be fvcking a tight pvssy for life.

I will take a good woman for my wife, over a virgin anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by marvin902(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2017
for me no advantage...
op all this things you wrote are just story for the gods..
I dey run from virgins as I dey here so too much wahala
being a virgin doesn't make you God fearing or a wife material

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Victornezzar: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2017
machinegundammy:

Broda leave it or take it
it will surely happen
dere are no 2 ways about it grin
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2017
machinegundammy:

It must be answered
Amen
You can't live a promiscuous life and at the end want to get married to a good girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by TheMortician: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2017
I was thinking this thread was an honest appraisal of the virtues of virgin women. Upon reading it, I realise it is a cheap attempt to ridicule non-virgins!
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by brodalikeme(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2017
propertynigeria:

You missed so many points..The op isn't arguing about whether virgin makes good manner or not.. Let not try to defend our lifestyle. There is no justification of sex outside marriage.,..Everyone does it doesn't mean it the right way. Let stop celebrating abnormalities. They are never norms. There is no disadvantage of being a virgin. You can't be wiser than the creator.

You only use their debauched lifestyle to justify sampling. It wasn't so when even our forefathers knew neither religion or God, yet they maintain purity and chastity.

The world so corrupt now. The truth is many non virgin gals have the mindset of harlots. Once they are broken, sex becomes a regular part of their lives till they get married. Any guy they date will sample them. And they have no intention to stop.

That is the big different between a virgin and broken ladies. Self discipline .

Yes, I digressed little on purpose. I can never come close to the wisdom of the creator. I am not defending a lifestyle of recklessness and promiscuity either, my submission is only to present the other side. The fact that you are no longer is virgin is not a highway to promiscuity.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by propertynigeria: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2017
pryme:
Op, you are so wrong, did you even know why some women end up being virgins?

Some of this so-called virgin are so repulsive, you saying they are God fearing is misleading.

The only valid point in your piece is the part no man can say they have slept with her in the "men's round table", then again some men can lie they have.

Marry a virgin doesn't mean you will be happy for life, and will be fvcking a tight pvssy for life.

I will take a good woman for my wife, over a virgin anytime anyday.

Why you guys always digress? Did the Op says marrying a virgin means happy life? On God-fearing, is then ladies that claim to be Godlover and then sleeping with a, b, and c, that is then God-fearing.

Truth be told, 98% percent of non-virgin are loose. They have this mentality that they have nothing else to lose even they give it to a,b,c,etc.

And they have no intention of let me stop. It is pure hidden harlotry..

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by metropillar: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Many of this non virgin gals have the heart of Oloshos. Being non virgin is not the issue here but their attitude towards spreading legs.

I have encounter so many of them. They think having sex up and down when you are dating is the only licence to smash.

They are still the ones that condemns commercial sex workers.

Their conscience no dey work. If you loose your virginity, well it for a reason. But then smashing continually after that is harlotry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

It must be answered
Amen
You can't live a promiscuous life and at the end want to get married to a good girl
pertaining to ur perception, its the ideal thing but in reality & on a general basis, 90 days fasting and prayer won't still change the chances of a chunk of good ladies ending up with the bad guyz

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by ashewoboy(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2017
that second to the last point dey funny mecheesy. awon olosho won't like it. laveda, how var?
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by cerowo(f): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
Hoelufunmi! This one weau me i swear

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by cerowo(f): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2017
Hoelufunmi!
This one weak me i swear
Re: Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? by newsentryportal: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2017
One thing I know is, being a virgin is purity in the eyes of God. But it doesn't mean non virgins can't be accepted by God. Many people lost it due to rape, temptation or mistake.

But then some don't value virginity. Even if God give it back to then, they will lose over and over again, cos to dey f....k is their way of lifestyle.

My own prayer is any woman I marry whether virgin or non virgin, she should teach my daughters good morals. There is not pride in f...king when you aren't married.

You will have nothing to offer your future partner.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker / Which African Country Has The Curviest Women / Ladies: My Packs More Obvious Than That Of Iyanya, Psquare And Flavour.. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.