Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] (17542 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the SemiFinals?

Nigeria: 96% (53 votes)
Korea: 3% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Golden Eaglets To Face Korea Republic In The Knock Out Stage / Nigeria-Korea Republic (Fifa U17 Womens WC Quarter Final) Ended 5 - 6 / Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece: Do We Stand A Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
switch411:

@shag mite
   slowpoke abi wetin you call switch??  O boy ask chelsea fans- i am worse than a slowpoke!! i am an slowpoke whose level of stupidity is colosal.     but to think you are worse than me.  makes you what?

i blame you? i dey forum , you sef dey forum, why you no go dey pretend say you be human being. water wey dem take wash yansh na waste of time- because yansh na yansh and it must to smell.  

No wonder your brain smells.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sagamite:

It almost knocked me off my seat when you advocated age-cheating as progress that we should defend.
Now that you are still on your sit. . .go back and read and  see if you can deduce the essence of the message.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Princek12(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
No matter what the good news is, some people will find an excuse for spewing negative comments, even if it means going to the extent of conjuring those comments out of thin air.  For example, if Eaglets don't win, they will blame the coach and blah blah blah; if they win, they will blame their U-17 predecessors for not performing beyond their prime, not withstanding the plethora of players who have graduated from the U-17 level into fruitful professional careers; if they don't talk about that one, they will criticize Mikel for under-performing, always negativity. Shege.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
FBS:

Now that you are still on your sit. . .go back and read and  see if you can deduce the essence of the message.

I deduced the essence of the message at first read, just did not get the positive value of it.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by switch411(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sagamite:

No wonder your brain smells.
 Yes  my brain smells. and you can percive it through your computer right?? grin grin grin  Jesus wept!!
 Is it some kind of Mental condition? delusion ? your own brain actualy activated your sense of smell that you can actually percive somebody's brain first thru the skull, then thru the sixteeth century PC you are using.  grin grin now every body knows who is a slowpoke. your mumu no get part two!! grin grin Odoyo!! thanks for making my day!! grin grin laff wan kill me for hia.

YOUR AGE CAMPAIGN IS OFF TOPIC!! go start a thread if e dey pain you. and it must come with reason and proof. grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sagamite:

I deduced the essence of the message at first read, just did not get the positive value of it.
And how may we help you with this?
No one condones cheats (I personally don't) but what proof do I have against these boys? facial or Adomasike's locked up evidence? Or that it is not "logical" for these boys to be U-17?
Help me out, ok?
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
switch411:

Yes  my brain smells. and you can percive it through your computer right?? grin grin grin  Jesus wept!!
 Is it some kind of Mental condition? delusion ? your own brain actualy activated your sense of smell that you can actually percive somebody's brain first thru the skull, then thru the sixteeth century PC you are using.  grin grin now every body knows who is a slowpoke. your mumu no get part two!! grin grin Odoyo!! thanks for making my day!! grin grin laff wan kill me for hia.

YOUR AGE CAMPAIGN IS OFF TOPIC!! go start a thread if e dey pain you. and it must come with reason and proof. grin grin

As long as you keep on admitting your retardation, I am cool.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
FBS:

And how may we help you with this?
No one condones cheats (I personally don't) but what proof do I have against these boys? facial or Adomasike's locked up evidence? Or that it is not "logical" for these boys to be U-17?
Help me out, ok?

You can help me by trying not to defend the indefensible.

Facially, I doubt you would advocate Okoro is anywhere near 22 talkless of 16.

Only about 4 players appear to be able to claim under-20 in that team and that is a shame as I am a Nigerian supporter but supporting this bunch is a challenge of my principles.

And I am pissed these men are denying me the right to support my country.

We can't be doing the same wrong year after year.

The least you can do is not to defend such.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by switch411(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sagamite:

As long as you keep on admitting your retardation, I am cool.
 What is RETARDATION? is it English, German or French?  Oghene Jesus grin grin grin you no go kill person with Laff for internet  grin grin grin      Ok!! and as long as you are worse than me- i am Cool.  e don tay wey i follow mumu talk reach like this for internet. cant you at least pretend to be inteligent? grin grin    retardation ko retardgnant ni? olodo!! book you no know, sense you no get. English you no sabi. your matter wan resemble cliford Oji own. only that clifford is a celebrity and you are just a non compos mentis. grin grin cheesy
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
switch411:

What is RETARDATION? is it English, German or French?  Oghene Jesus grin grin grin you no go kill person with Laff for internet  grin grin grin      Ok!! and as long as you are worse than me- i am Cool.  e don tay wey i follow mumu talk reach like this for internet. cant you at least pretend to be inteligent? grin grin    retardation ko retardgnant ni? olodo!! book you no know, sense you no get. English you no sabi. your matter wan resemble cliford Oji own. only that clifford is a celebrity and you are just a non compos mentis. grin grin cheesy

Oh, Clifford is a celebrity in your household abi?

Bleep me, all this spare-part sellers that have the audacity to challenge other's education and intelligence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation

As Becomrich would say: Retard, go school.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by switch411(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ shagmite
   This thread is for LIVESCORE!!   anything else na OFF TOPIC!! Na for hia you wan come show patrotism like Totoise? abi? this thread is for Live score. No be for age debate. if you want to start yourage atter, go and create a thread for it. grin grin grin    as long as you are more retarded. Am cool!! cool

with this way you are going, you are likely to end up like----em---Judas!! grin grin  

you even dey qoute wiki for me. see see, see seee, dey quote becomrich grin grin    your post and your dumb offtopic distractions speaks for its self.  What is switch to you. i normally dont engage in direct contact or exchage of words with idiots, but you are worse than one, words fail me to qualify your folly. grin grin but for the comedy and fun your post gives me.   grin grin   laff wan kill me for hia, you are so daft- it is ridiculously funnyyyyyyy grin grin  and to think YOU EVEN WENT TO GOOGLE RETARDATION!! keep it up man. youare so foolishly funny. you be big joke.  oya talk again. coconut head!! grin cheesy cheesy
This is fun!! cheesy won fie sere, on dahun-, Obo!! grin grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
switch411:

@ shagmite
   This thread is for LIVESCORE!!   anything else na OFF TOPIC!! Na for hia you wan come show patrotism like Totoise? abi? this thread is for Live score. No be for age debate. if you want to start yourage atter, go and create a thread for it. grin grin grin    as long as you are more retarded. Am cool!! cool

with this way you are going, you are likely to end up like----em---Judas!! grin grin  

you even dey qoute wiki for me. see see, see seee, dey quote becomrich grin grin    your post and your dumb offtopic distractions speaks for its self.  What is switch to you. i normally dont engage in direct contact or exchage of words with idiots, but you are worse than one, words fail me to qualify your folly. grin grin but for the comedy and fun your post gives me.   grin grin   laff wan kill me for hia, you are so daft- it is ridiculously funnyyyyyyy grin grin  YOU EVEN WENT TO GOOGLE RETARDATION!! keep it up man. youare so foolishly funny. you be big joke.  oya talk again. coconut head!! grin cheesy

slowpoke, have I educated you on a new English word today?

Fool, sheck (speaking English you would understand here) your dictionary before challenging my English.

And the correct spelling is "Exchange", slowpoke.

And it is quote, not qoute, spare-part fool.

You also mis-spelt patriotism and tortoise, retard.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sagamite:

You can help me by trying not to defend the indefensible.

Facially, I doubt you would advocate Okoro is anywhere near 22 talkless of 16.

Only about 4 players appear to be able to claim under-20 in that team and that is a shame as I am a Nigerian supporter but supporting this bunch is a challenge of my principles.

And I am pissed these men are denying me the right to support my country.

We can't be doing the same wrong year after year.

The least you can do is not to defend such.
Really, this should be off topic but guess what, I have every right to defend and support my country in words and in deeds.
Have a nice day.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
FBS:

Really, this should be off topic but guess what, I have every right to defend and support my country in words and in deeds.
Have a nice day.

No doubt you do.

I have a right to state the obvious too.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by switch411(m): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Sagamite
 yes you have educated me on how to unseatle, imbeciles, challenge anything they say and they will get defensive like Taribo. you are so funny, very funny. though the bad part is i am wrong to take on the a less priviledged,mentaly challenged person like you. That is discrimination. grin grin grin

so sorry for that ehn? pele. there is room for improvement. you will get there someday. at least you go wan nearly be better person. and like FBS (who is Human said) have a nice day!! grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!     Okoro na 50 years!!! we don hear so tay you now sound like a broken record!!. go call police!! grin grin grin  MR OFF TOPIC  . go create your own topic.   this thread was for live score and game analysis.

Good day!! Mr comedian!! very funny guy!! all your posts be like comedy. get serious men HAHAHAHAHA!! grin grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
switch411:

@Sagamite
 yes you have educated me on how to unseatle, imbeciles, challenge anything they say and they will get defensive like Taribo. you are so funny, very funny. though the bad part is i am wrong to take on the a less priviledged,mentaly challenged person like you. That is discrimination. grin grin grin

so sorry for that ehn? pele. there is room for improvement. you will get there someday. at least you go wan nearly be better person. and like FBS (who is Human said) have a nice day!! grin grin grin hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!     Okoro na 50 years!!! we do hear. go call police!! grin grin grin  MR OFF TOPIC  go create your own topic.

Retard, are you auditioning for a Rambo film with this your pathetic English?
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by damola1: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
where can one purchase ticket for thursday game or is it at the venue?
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by switch411(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2009
YEs o.!! shey you are one of the Directors?? grin grin i go act o. i wan to do o. shey me with Girl go do HULU HULU HULU for the Movie?? ehn?? see your mouth likefowl nyansh!! grin grin grin  i know say you must talk rubbish. na your way. intellectuals use facts and logic. yes . and theyare also aware that there is one thing called off topic. you put S in stupidity. but what makes it unique is your imbecility and idiocy is funny. your matter be like BABA SUWE, ALUWE, MR BEAN,Frank Spencer Some mothers do have them of Nairaland   grin grin grin grin  Too much talent. keep it up!!  cheesy

@damola1
  Usaualy the stadium is your best bet!!
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by damola1: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
tks.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by zamzekx(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2009
hope they continue in this spirit to show us how much difference there is between them and the super "chicks"
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by switch411(m): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
zamzekx:

hope they continue in this spirit to show us how much difference there is between them and the super "chicks"
  Yes. spain will be a tough one- says the bookmakers. but they will go down easier than Korea. Nigeria for life.

@damola1
  You are welcome my man!! cheesy cheesy Tiket is availaget if you get to the stadium on time. say 30 min bfore (since i dont know the fan turn up situation in Lagos!! cheers man. Up eaglets!! grin grin

when time reach to talk other issues we go talk am, no be for here!! all these small children needs parental guide on the net cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dat mumu shag mite cyber cafe ticket don finish!! grin grin grin  i ready for am till day break b4.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by paddylo1(m): 12:13am On Nov 10, 2009
Retard, are you auditioning for a Rambo film with this your pathetic English?

@Sagamite
go siddon somewhere abeg, u dey here dey blow grammer, e never reach u to go sweep street 4 that nonsense london wey u dey, i know say u no get heat 4 house,na cold wan finish u, na im make u come here dey misyarn, like mugu wey him brain don freeze ,mumu, no come here dey try throw sand sand for person garri again, abeg carry your bad belle dey go,

men our boyz are actually making me enjoy Nigerian soccer again,  and they play a very clean game,only one yellow card for the whole team since the tourney began, basketmouths like that mugu sagamite no see that one to talk about,
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by proudly9ja(m): 12:54am On Nov 10, 2009
Sagamite,

You don't need to argue too much. I have learnt something from this U17 world cup and that is that the horrible situation in Nigeria has turned most of us to people who will do anything to make us happy even if that thing is wrong. Every one watching knows that over 80% of those 'men' representing us are above the 17 years required for this competition even if they pretend not to know.

It is just sad that some of us will now go to the politics section to insult the Iboris and the Kalus of this world. Cheating is cheating. Whether you cheat to steal 1million dollars or you cheat and play 16 and 17 year olds at your 20something year old age. Infact it is called being an agbaya and for those from my side of Nigeria, I don't need to explain what that means.

And then we will all sit down and say we want a better Nigeria when we can't even speak out against old men parading as young boys.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by infohenry(m): 12:58am On Nov 10, 2009
Age cheat or not this guys are putting back smiles in our faces by playing good football and winning their matches.As a nigerian who loves football i doff my cap for them.
Spain is on the slab waiting to be slaughtered by this ruthless eaglets in Lagos
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 1:27am On Nov 10, 2009
switch411:

YEs o.!! shey you are one of the Directors?? grin grin i go act o. i wan to do o. shey me with Girl go do HULU HULU HULU for the Movie?? ehn?? see your mouth likefowl nyansh!! grin grin grin  i know say you must talk rubbish. na your way. intellectuals use facts and logic. yes . and theyare also aware that there is one thing called off topic. you put S in stupidity. but what makes it unique is your imbecility and idiocy is funny. your matter be like BABA SUWE, ALUWE, MR BEAN, Frank Spencer Some mothers do have them of Nairaland   grin grin grin grin  Too much talent. keep it up!!  cheesy

@damola1
  Usaualy the stadium is your best bet!!

switch411:

Yes. spain will be a tough one- says the bookmakers. but they will go down easier than Korea. Nigeria for life.

@damola1
  You are welcome my man!! cheesy cheesy Tiket is availaget if you get to the stadium on time. say 30 min bfore (since i dont know the fan turn up situation in Lagos!! cheers man. Up eaglets!! grin grin

when time reach to talk other issues we go talk am, no be for here!! all these small children needs parental guide on the net cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dat mumu shag mite cyber cafe ticket don finish!! grin grin grin  i ready for am till day break b4. 

This slowpoke's English is so horrible. And the pathetic fool would be throwing insults that suits his illiteracy at others.

I guess that is what you get when you argue with people in the gutter. You no fit stain dem more, dem no get shame anymore.

paddy_lo:

@Sagamite
go siddon somewhere abeg, u dey here dey blow grammer, e never reach u to go sweep street 4 that nonsense london wey u dey, i know say u no get heat 4 house,na cold wan finish u, na im make u come here dey misyarn, like mugu wey him brain don freeze ,mumu, no come here dey try throw sand sand for person garri again, abeg carry your bad belle dey go,

men our boyz are actually making me enjoy Nigerian soccer again,  and they play a very clean game,only one yellow card for the whole team since the tourney began, basketmouths like that mugu sagamite no see that one to talk about,

At least this slowpoke funny a bit with his yabbies, unlike the slowpoke above that dey laugh with himself with stupid, dry yabbies.

But Mugu, your garri na cheating. You no see how pathetic you be and you deserve the leaders you have.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 1:31am On Nov 10, 2009
proudly9ja:

Sagamite,

You don't need to argue too much. I have learnt something from this U17 world cup and that is that the horrible situation in Nigeria has turned most of us to people who will do anything to make us happy even if that thing is wrong. Every one watching knows that over 80% of those 'men' representing us are above the 17 years required for this competition even if they pretend not to know.

[size=14pt]It is just sad that some of us will now go to the politics section to insult the Iboris and the Kalus of this world. Cheating is cheating.[/size] Whether you cheat to steal 1million dollars or you cheat and play 16 and 17 year olds at your 20something year old age. Infact it is called being an agbaya and for those from my side of Nigeria, I don't need to explain what that means.

And then we will all sit down and say we want a better Nigeria when we can't even speak out against old men parading as young boys.

Thank you o.

And they would be complaining when they are not respected around the world.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 1:56am On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by chamotex(m): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2009
How can Okoro be 16 for [b]f[/b]uck sake? undecided undecided undecided
Anyway good win
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by proudly9ja(m): 2:38am On Nov 10, 2009
Age cheat or not this guys are putting back smiles in our faces by playing good football and winning their matches.As a nigerian who loves football i doff my cap for them.
Spain is on the slab waiting to be slaughtered by this ruthless eaglets in Lagos

But seriously, think about it. Why won't they play well? They are playing against children more than 5 years their juniors!

My grouse is that Nigeria can produce quality and real 17 and below year old kids who will play even better football. Just take a trip round our secondary schools and see students displaying soccer artistry. We DO NOT need to cheat! However, these men and the guys at NFF are denying the real young boys from exhibiting their skills. And unfortunately, we Nigerians are not only condoning it, we are supporting it. Its a big shame on us as a Nation.

If we will win the fight against corruption, we must put away selective justice (is that not the same thing we accused Ribadu of doing?). That we are 'having fun' and savouring victories does not mean we should close our eyes to the massive cheating that is going on in this tournament. We have been doing it for so many years and infact, we were caught before and banned, must we be caught and banned again before we say enough is enough?
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by deco2come: 3:35am On Nov 10, 2009
proudly9ja:

But seriously, think about it. Why won't they play well? They are playing against children more than 5 years their juniors!

My grouse is that Nigeria can produce quality and real 17 and below year old kids who will play even better football. Just take a trip round our secondary schools and see students displaying soccer artistry. We DO NOT need to cheat! However, these men and the guys at NFF are denying the real young boys from exhibiting their skills. And unfortunately, we Nigerians are not only condoning it, we are supporting it. Its a big shame on us as a Nation.

If we will win the fight against corruption, we must put away selective justice (is that not the same thing we accused Ribadu of doing?). That we are 'having fun' and savouring victories does not mean we should close our eyes to the massive cheating that is going on in this tournament. We have been doing it for so many years and infact, we were caught before and banned, must we be caught and banned again before we say enough is enough?

If you think that those Koreans or other competitors are 18years and below, then I guess you are another Alice in wonder land. As long as I'm concern, there is no true age in football. Take for instance C. Ronald, so you can bet your skull that he is 24yrs.

Please worry about other aspect of life. Leave football age for they are all cheats.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by dipo2much(m): 3:54am On Nov 10, 2009
its not only the nigerians that are using over-aged players. Other countries have featured some clearly old players. The guy who played 3 for uruguay is closer to 30 than 20. Clearly
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by eyonigger(m): 5:11am On Nov 10, 2009
Good win, the boys were highly spirited. Team work won them the game.

Chai victorazy and jaytee don join FUTURE TV. Una biko ooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Faith And Football: Soccer Stars Who Are Devout Christians / Lionel Messi! Inter Miami Superstar Scores For Fourth Straight Game / Puma To Sue AFN Over Breach Of Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.