Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] (17525 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the SemiFinals?

Nigeria: 96% (53 votes)
Korea: 3% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Golden Eaglets To Face Korea Republic In The Knock Out Stage / Nigeria-Korea Republic (Fifa U17 Womens WC Quarter Final) Ended 5 - 6 / Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece: Do We Stand A Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

FBS pls warn this man b4 i vex grin grin grin
you and programs, are you still into your NGO stuff?
yes sir!!!
I still dey oh bros, How i go do na?
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

Thank you Jare. The Coach was Sia 1s Assistant and so i guess they have almost the same sense of discipline and d commitment. He has thoroughly impressed me because he learns from each game, and makes the boys work on their error, thats why they keep getting better and stronger, plus he studies the opponent team
Oh really? My bad and I must confess that I never knew that.
Yes he studies the opponent but I read somewhere after the first match against Germany that he only had a DVD of their game some 40 mins before the match or so.  

But since then the boys have picked up and it appears as if any of the players can actually score. His dedication and serious face shows that he is a serious guy.  cheesy

That said, I think Okoro should try to be less selfish 'cos sometimes he takes too long with the ball though I can't fault his killer passes. Brilliant!
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

FBS pls warn this man b4 i vex grin grin grin
tkb417, no vex. PLS!  grin

jay bee:

why u wan know tongue tongue
jaybee, take ya time ooh!  wink cool grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Shooga27: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Kayode kayodeeeeeeeeeee g8 ball handler his got loads to offer he needs to play more not as a sub plzzzzz,
Okoro reeminds me of Philip Osondu uncelebrated legend in Nigeria footie,,,i hope Okoro will catch d eye's of scout from top european clubs his got deaf touches kilode.
Azeez Azeeeeeeeeeeeeez wonder boy,his got Oliseh's factors,amazing marksman,accuracy at shot at goal, Mikel need to learn from dis young Azeez.BravOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
we are goin to win this tourney

we'll beat spain via penalties and beat switzerland by 2-0 in the finals  grin

The boiz are good, they wanna excel, they wanna carve thier names in gold, they are cut out for stardom.

They play with so much urgency and clear headedness you'll know they only have the one thing in their minds-success

What we have been lackin in our footie space for a while is clearly what these boiz are exhibiting
Our Super Fowls need to look at these lads and emulate what they are doing

Did you guys see our Under 20s?
They failed cos they felt they have arrived. They were as sloppy as the super eagles and it was shameful
That nuisance called haruna comes to ma mind easily

im prayin for a time when our local league will be filled with brilliant players just like the egyptians- if we can achieve that, then we can always call off the bluff of those big heads abroad who are not ready to do it for us again

Nigeria will bounce back and our faded glory will shine again- i believe in Nigeria
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by princekevo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
kshow1:

Why are people shouting when they know outrightly that it is a case of MEN playing against BOYS.
What are you smoking? They said this thread is not for age discussion.
You can feel like hanging urself after smoking your kiniko grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

we are goin to win this tourney

we'll beat spain via penalties and beat switzerland by 2-0 in the finals  grin

The boiz are good, they wanna excel, they wanna carve thier names in gold, they are cut out for stardom.

They play with so much urgency and clear headedness you'll know they only have the one thing in their minds-success

What we have been lackin in our footie space for a while is clearly what these boiz are exhibiting
Our Super Fowls need to look at these lads and emulate what they are doing

Did you guys see our Under 20s?
They failed cos they felt they have arrived. They were as sloppy as the super eagles and it was shameful
That nuisance called haruna comes to ma mind easily

im prayin for a time when our local league will be filled with brilliant players just like the egyptians- if we can achieve that, then we can always call off the bluff of those big heads abroad who are not ready to do it for us again

Nigeria will bounce back and our faded glory will shine again- i believe in Nigeria

Abi u don dey visit TB Joshua Church. Anyway i expect the best from these players, I dont wanna raise my hopes to much becasue at this stage of the tournee, anything can happen, just wanna keep my fingers crossed keep supporting them and wish them the best
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen. . .ALL ARISE for SIR TKB417!  cheesy

Truely these boys play with such urgency and passion. You can feel the fire in them.
The U-20 failed not only because of the reasons you gave but also due to the fact that Sia1 also probably felt he "had" arrived. His selection of players was totally wrong.
That will go down as our worst team ever, no?

Spain won't be that easy, though after their grueling fixture against Uruguay, they should be tired out.
Isco is the player to watch out for. He is good.

All the players are locally based except John Felagha (GK) from Aspire.

You think Switzerland will make it to the finals against Colombia? Those boys are fast oo!
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

Abi u don dey visit TB Joshua Church. Anyway i expect the best from these players, I dont wanna raise my hopes to much becasue at this stage of the tournee, anything can happen, just wanna keep my fingers crossed keep supporting them and wish them the best
lol
TB Joshua ke? i saw it in ma dreams and ma dreams dont deceive me
lol

FBS:

Ladies and Gentlemen. . .ALL ARISE for SIR TKB417! cheesy

Truely these boys play with such urgency and passion. You can feel the fire in them.
The U-20 failed not only because of the reasons you gave but also due to the fact that Sia1 also probably felt he "had" arrived. His selection of players was totally wrong.
That will go down as our worst team ever, no?

Spain won't be that easy, though after their grueling fixture against Uruguay, they should be tired out.
Isco is the player to watch out for. He is good.

All the players are locally based except John Felagha (GK) from Aspire.

You think Switzerland will make it to the finals against Colombia? Those boys are fast oo!

hehehe, ure not serious
Ill like to forget that U 20. I couldnt sleep cs of those boiz
These lads will win

Switzerland? chei, they will spank Colombia i swear

Lets take it one by one. Spain woudnt be easy and i expect our boiz to outwit them with stamina and trust the Lagos guys to add some vocals

we are on our way to d finals-cant shout
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

lol
TB Joshua ke? i saw it in ma dreams and ma dreams dont deceive me
lol

hehehe, ure not serious
Ill like to forget that U 20. I couldnt sleep cs of those boiz
These lads will win

Switzerland? chei, they will spank Colombia i swear

Lets take it one by one. Spain woudnt be easy and i expect our boiz to outwit them with stamina and trust the Lagos guys to add some vocals

we are on our way to d finals-cant shout
I like your dream oh. Abeg today dream of me riding a Bently please. And see me winning 1 million dollars abeg. LOL. I wish these boys the best they deserve to win
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

I like your dream oh. Abeg today dream of me riding a Bently please. And see me winning 1 million dollars abeg. LOL. I wish these boys the best they deserve to win
@aisha2, Have you sown the seeds to reap bountifully grin? These boys have.

@tkb417, Nah I'm serious.  grin
This ya dream? How well has it served you?
But mehn those U-20 boys no be am at all and I never knew you like Naija footie like this.  cheesy
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

u want to drive a bentley at ur age in Abuja aisha?
ure not serious? lets re-package ur NGO and a million dolls shldnt be too far away

but u like good tin sha grin

@tkb417, Nah I'm serious.
But mehn those U-20 boys no be am at all and I never knew you like Naija footie like this.
hehe
2 things work for me; my dream and my tongue
i once lied to ma boss that armed robber attacked me on ma way from IB only for the real men of the underworld to strike me. my face became woworish after the massive beatings i received

i don dream b4 say ma grandpa kpeme and truly b4 tht year ran out, the man gave up d ghost.But i never dream better dream sha since then grin grin grin

9ja footie?
haba, Abiola babes, Concord, Julius berger, Obanta UTD, Vigilante Insurance professionals, Stationery Stores used to be ma clubs; now im a card carryin member of gateway fc. I be proper grassroot footie person

its the NFF thats killin the thing. when i have pepper, im gonna own a footie club in ma state (another dream grin)
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

@aisha2, Have you sown the seeds to reap bountifully grin? These boys have.

@tkb417, Nah I'm serious.  grin
But mehn those U-20 boys no be am at all and I never knew you like Naija footie like this.  cheesy

I have sown oh, beleive me i have sown and sown. If he can just see me in his dream, than i don hammer.
Those under 20 boys are a case for another thread abeg, lets just discuss our hope now, under 17
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

u want to drive a bentley at your age in Abuja aisha?
ure not serious? lets re-package your NGO and a million dolls shldnt be too far away

but u like good tin sha grin

hehe
i once lied to ma boss that armed robber attacked me on ma way from IB only for the real men of the underworld to strike me. my face became woworish after the massive beatings i received

i don dream b4 say ma grandpa kpeme and truly b4 tht year ran out, the man gave up d ghost.But i never dream better dream sha since then grin grin grin

9ja footie?
haba, Abiola babes, Concord, Julius berger, Obanta UTD, Vigilante Insurance professionals, Stationery Stores used to be ma clubs; now im a card carryin member of gateway fc. I be proper grassroot footie person

its the NFF thats killin the thing. when i have pepper, im gonna own a footie club in ma state (another dream grin)

LOL ur mouth no be small thing e cus u oh. Anyway, just see me in your dreams, Money go comot from other places abeg not my NGO, that is strictly non profit making. just do ur part and see me in ur dreams na
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

hehe

9ja footie?

Boy. . .you see, when I called you Sir TKB417, I no lie.  grin
But em, you for dream good dreams like Chelsea winning the league this season cheesy

You know one thing I don't understand when they say NFF be the wahala. . .
Do you mean to say we had better football administrators then? Mind you we never got to the WC until 1994 and never won the ANC until 1980. We have improved slightly in terms of that but one thing I've always liked was our enterprising football. The way those boys play through the wings. Mehnnn gone are those days. . .
Heck we were once the 5TH BEST NATION in FOOTIE!

Did you say Gateway FC of Abeokuta? That my domain man! Na GFC you wan buy?  cheesy
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
Boy. . .you see, when I called you Sir TKB417, I no lie.
But em, you for dream good dreams like Chelsea winning the league this season

You know one thing I don't understand when they say NFF be the wahala. . .
Do you mean to say we had better football administrators then? Mind you we never got to the WC until 1994 and never won the ANC until 1980. We have improved slightly in terms of that but one thing I've always liked was our enterprising football. The way those boys play through the wings. Mehnnn gone are those days. . .
Heck we were once the 5TH BEST NATION in FOOTIE!

i agree with you o. I dont believe those are gone sha
we'll come back better

remember Ghana were in the doldrums for years too and came back stronger. CIV too were perrenial underachievers even with the arrays of talents that they have churned out. can u remember guys like Omar ben salar, bassole, Joel Telhi, and others. they never achieved anythin with the national team. Its only a matter of time , we'll be back at our usual best

Did you say Gateway FC of Abeokuta? That my domain man! Na GFC you wan buy?
domain name?
Gateway FC? why would you own the domain name gateway FC? are u a stakeholder?
explain urself o grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

we'll come back better

remember Ghana were in the doldrums for years too and came back stronger. CIV too were perrenial underachievers even with the arrays of talents that they have churned out. can u remember guys like Omar ben salar, bassole, Joel Telhi, and others. they never achieved anythin with the national team. Its only a matter of time , we'll be back at our usual best

Did you dream about all these?

domain name?
explain urself o grin
O serious! You know what I'm talking about. grin
Gateway FC, do they play well nowadays? undecided
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

we'll come back better

domain name?
explain urself o grin
CIV players were flogged back to seriousness, after the 2000 Ghana/ Nigeria nations cup, they went back after the first round and thier Military President Locked them up in Jail for 3 days, Breakfast 30 canes, lunch and dinner, after that you no see as them dey fire. Wish we would ve a military President just to do that
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
And hang them NFF peeps, gosh they are so shameless
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

Did you dream about all these?
O serious! You know what I'm talking about. grin
Gateway FC, do they play well nowadays? undecided

gateway are having confidence probs but i trust ma commissioner to make them bounce back

u explain urself, hw can u assume i know wht ure sayin grin

aisha2:

CIV players were flogged back to seriousness, after the 2000 Ghana/ Nigeria nations cup, they went back after the first round and thier Military President Locked them up in Jail for 3 days, Breakfast 30 canes, lunch and dinner, after that you no see as them dey fire. Wish we would ve a military President just to do that
chei! God forbid
we dont need no military dictator in 9ja.

lets deal with FBS 2geda, u knw hes a Chelsea fan, what do u want us to do to him?
cut his head? grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

gateway are having confidence probs but i trust ma commissioner to make them bounce back

u explain urself, hw can u assume i know wht ure sayin grin
chei! God forbid
we dont need no military dictator in 9ja.

lets deal with FBS 2geda, u knw hes a Chelsea fan, what do u want us to do to him?
cut his head? grin
Only to flog tose silly eagles to their senses na.
Chelsea Fans, no wonder, something just no click. All those Chelsea peeps no let my phone rest on sunday, I told them to carry thier we won Man U trophy cos thats all they are getting this season. Why do all these teams get distracted by just winning Man U and take their eyes off the bigger picture? My people perish for lack of vision
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

Only to flog tose silly eagles to their senses na.
Chelsea Fans, no wonder, something just no click. All those Chelsea peeps no let my phone rest on sunday, I told them to carry thier we won Man U trophy cos thats all they are getting this season. Why do all these teams get distracted by just winning Man U and take their eyes off the bigger picture? My people perish for lack of vision
shocked shocked shocked
you want FBS to arrest you?

hmm, come to our thread b4 u say stuffs like dt o. FBS na soldier grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
Me too na Soja pickin and Soldier wife na, but as u don warn me make i run
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Emperoh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
Bia
Aisha is a Man U fan?
Chineke God of Umu Isrealites!! And what have you been doing since?
Come to the thread and join us in the fight!!!

TKB
These your dreams, u sure say they are not TB Joshua inspired? grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

Me too na Soja pickin and Soldier wife na, but as u don warn me make i run
lmao, nah FBS na gentleman
all the ladies on NL don give am award as the perfect gentleman of NL
so no stress

Emperoh:

Bia
Aisha is a Man U fan?
Chineke God of Umu Isrealites!! And what have you been doing since?
Come to the thread and join us in the fight!!!

TKB
These your dreams, u sure say they are not TB Joshua inspired? grin grin

TB Joshua ke? lailai

Aisha2 is the first female manc i met on this blog
years back
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by microgiant: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
I trust 9ja to win the trophy

watch all matches on Free to Air Satellite TV
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
Yes I be gentleman  cheesy but don't push it cool. . .so Aisha2 I, will let this slide. We are discussing the future of Nigerian Footie here. Try to stick to it.

@tkb417, just like Emp said, these your dreams. I need more explanation.  cheesy because er. . .you see I believe you may be saying the truth concerning the Golden Eaglets.

As regards GFC, I mean that's my state. Now do you get it? Nonsense boy.  tongue
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

Yes I be gentleman cheesy but don't push it cool. . .so Aisha2 I, will let this slide. We are discussing the future of Nigerian Footie here. Try to stick to it.

@tkb417, just like Emp said, these your dreams. I need more explanation. cheesy because er. . .you see I believe you may be saying the truth concerning the Golden Eaglets.

As regards GFC, I mean that's my state. Now do you get it? Nonsense boy. tongue
lolol
im a son of the soil too; active tho cheesy

no dey shakara aisha2 o; she just dey joke o

as per dream, leave am. na my grandpa i take am resemble

Golden eaglets must win this trophy or i no gree
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Emperoh(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
TKB
Golden Eaglets abi Golden eagles to win the tournament?
No tell me say u beliebe that Stanley Okoro is 16 grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD!!!
Or that Fortune Chukwudi is 17? these are the biggest joke of the Century!!! grin grin
But e no mean anything, MRI don talk and in it we believe. But u know say if we continue to do am like this,
This ur dream will remain what it is, DREAM!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

lolol
im a son of the soil too; active tho cheesy

no dey shakara aisha2 o; she just dey joke o

as per dream, leave am. na my grandpa i take am resemble

Golden eaglets must win this trophy or i no gree
She no say all na joke. . . grin. Me I no want wahala with soldier wife. grin

You be son of the soil? hmmm but you are not acting like one. tongue grin

As per your dreams. . .well, we shall saw grin

@Emp, wetin man go do. NFF and MRI say they are eligible. End of story.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
chei
i don dey represent the state since age 1

ask Davidylan and Pataki and maybe Doyin13

those na my compatriots from the state
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Pataki: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

chei
i don dey represent the state since age 1

ask Davidylan and Pataki and maybe Doyin13

those na my compatriots from the state
Say wetin happen my Governor?

U be Chiefo my guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit / Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year / Oshoala Scores A Hat-Trick As Barcelona Beat Valencia 7 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.