Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] (17547 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the SemiFinals?

Nigeria: 96% (53 votes)
Korea: 3% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Golden Eaglets To Face Korea Republic In The Knock Out Stage / Nigeria-Korea Republic (Fifa U17 Womens WC Quarter Final) Ended 5 - 6 / Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece: Do We Stand A Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by kuraking(m): 5:39am On Nov 10, 2009
NIGERIA HATERS

where una dey when MRI screen many nigerian players. . .
Where una they when germany dey lead by 3-0
Now nigerians dey win, my fellow nigerian say na cheat. . . .
Na nigeria start to cheat, na them be the only country when they cheat for this tounament. . .
But their only offence say them they win. . .
Make una carry una smelling mouth to althelet where they fail drug banned for usa. . . . .
For once let support this nation. . . .
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by deco2come: 6:21am On Nov 10, 2009
kura king:

NIGERIA HATERS

where una dey when MRI screen many nigerian players. . .
Where una they when germany dey lead by 3-0
Now nigerians dey win, my fellow nigerian say na cheat. . . .
Na nigeria start to cheat, na them be the only country when they cheat for this tounament. . .
But their only offence say them they win. . .
Make una carry una smelling mouth to althelet where they fail drug banned for usa. . . . .
For once let support this nation. . . .

Don't mind them. If we win, they will say that we are cheating, if we lose, they will say that kids are defeating us. The truth is that some of these people are not Nigerians but they claim to be one. Moreover, some Nigerians will always try to find fault with their own country.

Anyway, what do I gain from arguing with someone whose identity is beyond my knowledge. Kids can hide at the back of the screen claiming to be adult and their reasoning with totally defer from adult.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by sayso: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2009
old men don win small pikin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by unclebros: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2009
' The majority that is wrong will soon become the minority and the minority that is right will also soon become the majority, its all a question of TIME." grin Dr Tunde Bakare
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 7:51am On Nov 10, 2009
FOR ALL issues and discussions concerning age you, may please continue here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-346148.160.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349593.0.html

This thread is for discussion about the match itself.

Thank you.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by NigeriaHat: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2009
Why not when all the naija players were all over thirty
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by azeeza(f): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2009
waoh kiss
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2009
NigeriaHat:

Why not when all the naija players were all over thirty
Mr man if you wan discuss age move here. . .

or/and

If you wan discuss match you are welcome.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by azeeza(f): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2009
@ NigeriaHat

what is ur bizness about dat,bad belle.we won dat is it
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2009

Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2009
Action Images:

Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2009
More:

Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2009
Loving it? cheesy

Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by bandely(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2009
lol! Nice Image

@tkb
Will be waiting for you at the Stadia! grin
And Crizzle, are you coming? wink
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2009
I called my Cousin after the match and he was saying trash about my boys, He lives in Lagos so i asked him where he went to watch the match, when he told me, I directed him to where third mainland bridge is and told him to kindly drive off the bridge into the Lagoon. Anybody who wants to condemn these boys has to come through me oh, and I am ready to bite anybodys head off
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by switch47(m): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

FOR ALL issues and discussions concerning age you, may please continue here

This thread is for discussion about the match itself.

Thank you.

This thread is for discussion about the match itself!! Any other thing is OFF TOPIC!!  Soccer fans discuss Game issues here!!   GOLDEN EAGLETS FOR ETERNITY!!
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

I called my Cousin after the match and he was saying trash about my boys, He lives in Lagos so i asked him where he went to watch the match, when he told me, I directed him to where third mainland bridge is and told him to kindly drive off the bridge into the Lagoon. Anybody who wants to condemn these boys has to come through me oh, and I am ready to bite anybodys head off
Thank you and remind me to buy you 2 packs of tom-tom. You have done well.  grin
The boys are playing footie as it should be played.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by kshow1(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2009
Why are people shouting when they know outrightly that it is a case of MEN playing against BOYS.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

Thank you and remind me to buy you 2 packs of tom-tom. You have done well.  grin
The boys are playing footie as it should be played.
God Bless you Jor, the last time i was this happy was during Atlanta 96. Abeg even if they dont win, am satisfied with the Joy they have given me this past weeks. Why for God sake are some Nigerians just bent on taking away our happiness, we have bad roads, bad hospitals, bad schools and every other thing, enough for them to complain, must they turn this one good thing happening to us to negativity. It is not possible oh, dont just try to take my happiness,
because I can be a mean person, I swear
@ FBS buy me Bounty I no dey lick Tom Tom
kshow1:

Why are people shouting when they know out rightly that it is a case of MEN playing against BOYS.
Idoit, Get out of this thread oh, Dont just tempt me, Enemy of progress, Lazy Arse Negro, what can you do apart from posting Yahoo Yahoo on the net. Go and buy boots and play now, comot for here nonesence, noise make. Let me see you here again.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by switch47(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2009
The next game is against Spain  who according to FIFA website sneaked into the semi Finals  I am of the opinion that Korea is a tougher opposition and the spaniard game will be a first half thing!! Their resistance/stamina after the first half will decrease as the game progress as i think they do not have the pace and stamina of the koreans.   Nigeria is most likely to carry the day.   SPAN WILL FALL!!

@ Aisha
     grin grin cheesy
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by kshow1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

Idoit, Get out of this thread oh, Dont just tempt me, Enemy of progress, Lazy Arse Negro, what can you do apart from posting Yahoo Yahoo on the net. Go and buy boots and play now, comot for here nonesence, noise make. Let me see you here again.

Have you finished ranting ? i wont trade words with you.
Am surprise to hear these from you as i have known you to be a soccer loving person.
How do you think we can move forward if we keep celebrating lies and defending what we all know is false.
THINK ABOUT THESE.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by semid4lyfe(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
Aisha, u talk true but u take style harsh.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
sharap there, What lies? Only in Nigeria will the truth be staring at you and you will still insist on believing half baked theories. All those boys were subjected to a 95% MRI scan and Passed, the ones that failed were sent home. i have challenged all other perpetual complainers like you to provide a more scientific method and subject the boyss to a test or else shut up and let us enjoy our victory, why should iu believe you stupid rantings when i have a 95% accurate MRI scan.
If you dont have anything better to do, get out of our thread, lets enjoy our victory in peace my friend
semid4lyfe:

Aisha, u talk true but u take style harsh.

I have to be harsh now, why do they insist on spoiling our joy, what kind of people will choose to believe rumours over a 95 % accurate MRI scan, If it was another country that did MRI they will beleive why wont they believe that thses boys are just hard working and determined to succeed and make us happy. Enemies progress and happineess
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by kshow1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2009
I thot i was talking to someone reasonable and sensible, i never knew i was conversing with someone --------------(fill in the gap)
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
kshow1:

I thot i was talking to someone reasonable and sensible, i never knew i was conversing with someone --------------(fill in the gap)
Go and Jump off the nearest bridge, Nonesense, rumour monger, Kill Joy, Go and produce a scientific test that can prove your point or get off our thread, we are celebrating. Lazy Man, dont go and work, stay and be condemning Boys who are doing their own work
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
aisha2:

Go and Jump off the nearest bridge, Nonesense, rumour monger, Kill Joy, Go and produce a scientific test that can prove your point or get off our thread, we are celebrating. Lazy Man, dont go and work, stay and be condemning Boys who are doing their own work
why are u talkin to everybody?

ive seen someone who told me if i drive a range rover b4 i clock 30 that i must have stolen (if ma dad isnt a rich)
can u beat that?

people like these plenty for 9ja, na kill joy den dey call dem. when u dey make am, den go just dey vex for nothin grin grin
?
by the way, are u comin to Gidi to see the semis
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by jaybee3(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

why u wan know tongue tongue
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by timmy7(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
Damn! South koreans hegoats at it again grin Some of these bad belle critics r nt even in Nigeria presently,oyinbo mentality is taking it's effect on then,they keep crucifying Nigeria from thousands of miles away as if all other country in this competition are 100% under 17. Anyway i shall be waiting 4 d korean hegoats to metamorphosed into spanish monkey on thursday and continue their wining grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

why are u talkin to everybody?

ive seen someone who told me if i drive a range rover b4 i clock 30 that i must have stolen (if ma dad isnt a rich)
can u beat that?

people like these plenty for 9ja, na kill joy den dey call dem. when u dey make am, den go just dey vex for nothin grin grin
?
Bros, No mind them, am ready to give it to all these kill joys. Anyway, I get program on thursday and friday if not i for come lagos that thursday. But I will definately be at the National Stadium on Sunday
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
Can we please discuss how the boys played? Who played well and you did not? cheesy

What do you all think of the coach? Is he any better than Sia1?

All these talk about age will NOT go away and besides, there are about 3 threads already for that.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
why u wan know
FBS pls warn this man b4 i vex grin grin grin

aisha2:

Bros, No mind them, am ready to give it to all these kill joys. Anyway, I get program on thursday and friday if not i for come lagos that thursday. But I will definately be at the National Stadium on Sunday
you and programs, are you still into ur NGO stuff?

FBS:

Can we please discuss how the boys played? Who played well and you did not? cheesy

All these talk about age will NOT go away and besides, there are about 3 threads already for that.
yes sir!!!
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

Can we please discuss how the boys played? Who played well and you did not?  cheesy

Thank you Jare. The Coach was Sia 1s Assistant and so i guess they have almost the same sense of discipline and d commitment. He has thoroughly impressed me because he learns from each game, and makes the boys work on their error, thats why they keep getting better and stronger, plus he studies the opponent team

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Osimhen Scores Two To Take Napoli To Joint-top In Serie A / Lionel Messi! Inter Miami Superstar Scores For Fourth Straight Game / Puma To Sue AFN Over Breach Of Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.