Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] (17524 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the SemiFinals?

Nigeria: 96% (53 votes)
Korea: 3% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Golden Eaglets To Face Korea Republic In The Knock Out Stage / Nigeria-Korea Republic (Fifa U17 Womens WC Quarter Final) Ended 5 - 6 / Argentina, Nigeria, Korea Republic, Greece: Do We Stand A Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
Pataki:

Say wetin happen my Governor?

U be Chiefo my guy.
lol
u dey hide behind the wall b4? grin

wey boiz nau

lets discuss these U17 boiz?
i dey gbadun dem from head to toe

Emperoh
wetin concern u sef?
MRI says they are 16, ure sayin another thing
u be wizard? grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Emperoh(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
FB
No worry, i am training to join the next U-17 team!!
TKB go be team captain while U and Dr. Kit will be striker and midfielder respectively!!  grin grin shocked shocked
Just be sure u have baby face else. . . . .MRI go catch U!!
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
see this one

u wey u don clock 27
u go fail the test once
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by vicade(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
F@@K MRI

Stanley Okoro is at least 30 years old.

What is the point of winning the under 17 when in five years time all these players will be retired due to old age and thus cannot progress to the super eagles or have meaningful careers
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Pataki: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

lol
u dey hide behind the wall b4? grin

wey boiz nau

lets discuss these U17 boiz?
i dey gbadun dem from head to toe
Hide behind wall? grin I lurk around, I just refused to post again.

You mean those U40 boys? I am not too impressed to be honest, based on the looks of those guys, they are far beyond U17.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by MrCrackles(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
vicade:

F@@K MRI

What is the point of winning the under 17 when in five years time all these players will be retired due to old age and thus cannot progress to the super eagles or have meaningful careers
Thank you. . . .And what is even the point in winning fraudulently?
Parading buncha old heads as teenagers is fucking cheating. . .
I looked at all of them "teenagers" on parade and i thought to myself, what the fuc.k, i am early twenties and i look way younger than ya'all!
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
vicade:

F@@K MRI

FBS come and lock this thread, they have come to scatter it grin

Pataki:

Hide behind wall? grin I lurk around, I just refused to post again.

You mean those U40 boys? I am not too impressed to be honest, based on the looks of those guys, they are far beyond U17.
MRI says they are U 17? is it our fault Oyinbos machine cannot work properly?
lol

MrCrackles:

Thank you. . . .And what is even the point in winning fraudulently?
Parading buncha old heads as teenagers is fucking cheating. . .
I looked at all of them "teenagers" on parade and i thought to myself, what the fuc.k, i am early twenties and i look way younger than ya'all!

thank you
what more do u want to say?
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Pataki: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

MRI says they are U 17? is it our fault Oyinbos machine cannot work properly?
lol
LOL. Oyinbo machine was working properly, but thanks to PHCN alteration in the process of analysis. KAWAZAKI generators also enabled a faulty reading, due to the noise. TKB, do you mean to say those boys are U17 of a truth? grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
Pataki:

LOL. Oyinbo machine was working properly, but thanks to PHCN alteration in the process of analysis. KAWAZAKI generators also enabled a faulty reading, due to the noise. TKB, do you mean to say those boys are U17 of a truth? grin
i dont want my words captured here
ill tell u at the terbanacle grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Pataki: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
LOL. BTW, how is Father Rooney? How does it feel to be third on the table and having your ass whooped by the same team you beat last season to win the premiership? Intel has it that, 'no Ronaldo, No ManU'. grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
Pataki:

LOL. BTW, how is Father Rooney? How does it feel to be third on the table and having your ass whooped by the same team you beat last season to win the premiership? Intel has it that, 'no Ronaldo, No ManU'. grin
bad belle tongue
we shall rise again; we are tired of winnin grin

arsenal shld win this season at least
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Nezan(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
Those eaglets are good.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by seunspice(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
If those eaglet boys are under 17, then i am Barack Obama, i sure remember how i looked at 17, The last kid in my family now is 20 and he sure looks like a baby compared to those grand pa eaglets. Lets face reality, at 17 max you should just be out of secondary school (at about 16) and you should not have the muscles and bones of a 30 year old.
That is why our oldest player to the Korea Japan 2002 world cup was Efe Sodje (cause he was born in England) at 29, when we had Mutiu Adepoju, Kanu Nwankwo, Taribo West, Austin Okocha et al in that team. It is a shame, there was a boy in that Korean team that could not be more than 15. The future is theirs the present is ours. I would not be blinded by a criminalistic patriotism.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
If those eaglet boys are under 17, then i am Barack Obama, i sure remember how i looked at 17, The last kid in my family now is 20 and he sure looks like a baby compared to those grand pa eaglets. Lets face reality, at 17 max you should just be out of secondary school (at about 16) and you should not have the muscles and bones of a 30 year old.
That is why our oldest player to the Korea Japan 2002 world cup was Efe Sodje (cause he was born in England) at 29, when we had Mutiu Adepoju, Kanu Nwankwo, Taribo West, Austin Okocha et al in that team. It is a shame, there was a boy in that Korean team that could not be more than 15. The future is theirs the present is ours. I would not be blinded by a criminalistic patriotism.
u think age grade competition is just starting shey?

Korea, New Zealand and co have been competiting since inception; by ur false analogy that the future is thiers, how come they havent won the world cup more than 20 years after the first edition?
those U 15 guys they paraded way back didnt cut it shey?
do u know why?

when ure not good , ure not good

at least Kanu as old as he was in 93 still ignited the world with his skills years after
ur tales of doom will not work/come to pass

next person (but not pataki o-cos ur own wahala too much)
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by youngbest(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
cool i am really feeling fbs you making dis place very interesting
and i dey feel tkb417 cos him na die hard naija fan lik me
but with more historical knowlege
how old u b??
i pray say we win dis u-17
e go bad if we no win cos
1. we dey home
2. we hhave gone real far
4get the age thing truth be told
all countries are doing it.
s. okoro get injury
embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
My introductory background profile if I get an opportunity to interview Okoro:

Stanley Okoro, the 16 year old Nigerian wonderkid mega-football star, was a first team player with Bendel Insurance from 2005 - 2008 (hence he started playing for them at the young age of 12 years old) and scored 25 goals in 50 matches when he was a pre-teen child playing in Nigeria's top league with awon Ogbologbos.

Now, the 16 year old Stanley Okoro is a regular for Heartlands playing week-in, week-out in the premiership at the age of 16 and one of their key players in the Champions League at the tender age of just 16 years old.

Amazingly, their is also a claim, unverifiable for now I must admit, that the 16 year old Stanley Okoro played for Enugu North junior team in 2002 when he was in SS1/2. So he was apparentlly in SSS at the age of 9 years old.

16 year old Stanley Okoro is really a fine example of an All-Nigerian teenager that no All-American teenage wonderkid can match.  grin

AFRICA IS GREAT!!!

WE ARE MOVING FORWARD!
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by youngbest(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
Sagamite:

My introductory background profile if I get an opportunity to interview Okoro:

Stanley Okoro, the 16 year old Nigerian wonderkid mega-football star, was a first team player with Bendel Insurance from 2005 - 2008 (hence he started playing for them at the young age of 12 years old) and scored 25 goals in 50 matches when he was a pre-teen child playing in Nigeria's top league with awon Ogbologbos.

Now, the 16 year old Stanley Okoro is a regular for Heartlands playing week-in, week-out in the premiership at the age of 16 and one of their key players in the Champions League at the tender age of just 16 years old.

Amazingly, their is also a claim, unverifiable for now I must admit, that the 16 year old Stanley Okoro played for Enugu North junior team in 2002 when he was in SS1/2. So he was apparentlly in SSS at the age of 9 years old.

16 year old Stanley Okoro is really a fine example of an All-Nigerian teenager that no All-American teenage wonderkid can match.  grin

AFRICA IS GREAT!!!

WE ARE MOVING FORWARD!

hhahahaaaaaaaaaa
man where u get ur facts??
if u fit prove am
u go win investigative journalism award,
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
thank you Sagamite

kindly forward this to FIFA for appropriate actions grin

at least we go don win this one b4 den ban us
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

thank you Sagamite

kindly forward this to FIFA for appropriate actions grin

at least we go don win this one b4 den ban us

grin grin grin grin grin

Forward wetin?

E don commit offence? Abi e no pass MRI scan? Na 16 year old jor!  grin

Abi, according to some other NLers, can you prove Fagregas is really his declared age of 22?

The English could also be lying that Wayne Rooney is 24. Don't you know that it is in Western Europe documents are forged?  grin

youngbest:

hhahahaaaaaaaaaa
man where u get your facts??
if u fit prove am
u go win investigative journalism award,

Last 2 paragraphs
http://allafrica.com/stories/200910300330.html

Fourth paragraph
http://ndn.nigeriadailynews.com/templates/?a=19800

Senior Career section on the right box
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Okoro

See first entry
http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=110079&sid=7218e4250a91d199158f0c744e4732f7
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
Guys please, I'm not going to repeat myself. This thread is NOT for age discussion.

There are several other threads for that. Lets try not to derail the thread. Thank you.

If you want I, will gladly take you on this topic.

Let's go there. cheesy
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by youngbest(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

Guys please, I'm not going to repeat myself. This thread is NOT for age discussion.

There are several other threads for that. Lets try not to derail the thread. Thank you.

If you want I, will gladly take you on this topic.

Let's go there. cheesy
Fbs i will glady love u 2 address it
lemme se wat more Sagamite
might bring up, grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by ikennahill: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
well our boys? tried sha ,eno dey easy to win,to score and defend,

But who go denie that korea goal.
that goal no get part two,
but oyr boys ? are okay
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 4:53am On Nov 11, 2009
How I wish I could join some of you guys in Lagos tomorrow to see the match live.

I would buy a ticket close to a corner flag and carry a huge placard saying "Stanley Okoro is a superstar and he is still only 16 years old" which i would raise high at any corner kick or when the camera comes my way.
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by tkb417(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2009
Sagamite:

How I wish I could join some of you guys in Lagos tomorrow to see the match live.

I would buy a ticket close to a corner flag and carry a huge placard saying "Stanley Okoro is a superstar and he is still only 16 years old" which i would raise high at any corner kick or when the camera comes my way.
na Lagos den wan play o no be London o
no go try am o, den go lock u up give u maximum shishi for here

no be even Police go beat u, the fans will skin u alive then hand u over to the Police for 'treason' and unpatriotic actions that can undermine the togetherness and peace we have been experiencing since the tourney startedgrin grin grin

no try am o. just siddon for London dey watch TV; if u want to carry placard in ur room/in front of ur Tv
then no wahala
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Bruekeleen: 8:55am On Nov 11, 2009
But who is to say that other teams do no have at least one overage player?
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by youngbest(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2009
tkb417:

no be even Police go beat u, the fans will skin u alive then hand u over to the Police for 'treason' and unpatriotic actions that can undermine the togetherness and peace we have been experiencing since the tourney startedgrin grin grin

no try am o. just siddon for London dey watch TV; if u want to carry placard in your room/in front of your Tv
then no wahala
abeg remind am say na naija him dey oooo
cos e b lik say u don dey over watch premiership,
and i know sa na cos of dat liverpool beach ball incident
if na dis u-17 naija semi final person throw rubbish wey cos make dem score us
wetin go do am ??
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by FBS: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2009
Anyone willing to join in the Age debate:

Over here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-346148.160.html
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2009
tkb417:

no try am o. just siddon for London dey watch TV; if u want to carry placard in your room/in front of your Tv
then no wahala

[Says with yankee accent] I will call stadium security. grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Emperoh(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
Sagamite:

[Says with yankee accent] I will call stadium security. grin

[size=5pt]In conc yoruba accent[/size] Stadium Security Ko, Theatre Maiguard ni!!!
I go follow beat you self grin grin grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
Emperoh:

[size=5pt]In conc yoruba accent[/size] Stadium Security Ko, Theatre Maiguard ni!!!
I go follow beat you self grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Korea Republic Vs Nigeria U-17: [1 - 3] by benjax2002: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
The coach, John Obuh, need to explain why he left Sani Emmanuel on the bench in the game against Korea Republic. Sani Emmanuel deserves first team game for this team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite To Win Ballon D'or 2019? / Man United Confirm Jesse Lingard's Exit / Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.