Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing (13023 Views)

The Extrajudicial Killings In Cross River: Before I Become The Dead(photo) / Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo / INEC Bill: Senate Moves To Amend INEC Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Bigajeff(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
nice
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by ephi123(f): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
I FULLY SUPPORT
Enough of people acting like animals.
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Lescott7(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dino would have sponsored more than twenty bills within his short stay in the senate
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by LorDBolton(m): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sibrah:
All criminals are now protected.

U took the words out of my mouth...
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by 49cents(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
There Is nothing like anti-jungle justice bill, it has always been criminal to take law into one's hands....

It's just like passing an anti-rape bill when rape is already a criminal offence

There should be sensitisation at the grass root level with the much needed Reforms of expediting justice on the criminal.....for this is the main cause of mob action

3 Likes

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by MChaze25(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
scrapNG:
hmmmm...... before we go use am for them
funny
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Their turn don dey reach...
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Handsomecole(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
The major problem is the police. You find out that when these robbers are arrested the next day you see them walking freely on the street. The public do not have confidence in the police anymore.

Now what do you make of people that kidnapped that boy and chooped off his joystick?? If those ones are caught how sure is it that the culprits will be sentenced accordingly!??
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by ukipet1: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
nonsense senate, this is the kind of bill they quickly pass, what about the corruption bill? dogora and saraki are working freely despite all we heard about their corrupt practices.
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why can't Nigerians do jungle justice to non performing politicians at sight? It would reset their senses
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by ceejay80s(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
Una wan dey give armed robbers mouth abi ?,
Every body will start robbing now , with hope say no jungle justice, but what happens if its the other way round
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by PastorOla1: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
THEY ALL KNOW THAT JUNGLE JUSTICE AWAIT SOME OF THEM THAT IS THE ONLY REASON FOR THIS LAW, NEXT PHASE OF JUNGLE JUSTICE WILL BE FOR SENATORS & HOUSE OF REP. MEMBERS.
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
About time

1 Like

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
I agree with you
Progressive01:
Someone should call for a comprehensive investigation of Aluu4 incident. Who's the senator representing that constituency sef?

The loved ones of those boys deserve justice!

2 Likes

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by ceejay80s(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
wheesin:
First time in history, the Senate is doing something sensible and reasonable. And it took them 100 years to do so. undecided

What is sensible in it, so armed robbers can kill us but we can't kill them?
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Progressive01(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
cococandy:
I agree with you
That incident remains one of the most barbaric I've witnessed my whole life where we completely lost our essence as Humans.

It is a damn shame no one has been punished for it. I grieved for a week when i watched thag video and somehow wished i never watched it. And my grief took a turn for the worst when listened to the song they did together- as though they foresaw What happened to them.
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
I still grieve for them.
Sometimes I have nightmares.

It's horrible. Very wicked and inhumane.
Progressive01:
That incident remains one of the most barbaric I've witnessed my whole life where we completely lost our essence as Humans.

It is a damn shame no one has been punished for it. I grieved for a week when i watched thag video and somehow wished i never watched it. And my grief took a turn for the worst when listened to the song they did together- as though they foresaw What happened to them.

1 Like

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by SuperStriker: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
ceejay80s:

What is sensible in it, so armed robbers can kill us but we can't kill them?

My brother, I tire oo.
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by SuperStriker: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Someone should call for a comprehensive investigation of Aluu4 incident. Who's the senator representing that constituency sef?

The loved ones of those boys deserve justice!

I am here to make a case for death penalty in Nigeria and also to request that such sentences be carried out swiftly.

Some people may argue that death penalty is not good because you should not take life that you cannot create so my question to these set of people is what of the life taken by the criminals which they cannot create?

Some say that death penalty does not serve as a deterrent to crime but I disagree. Go and check Egypt where the penalty for rape is death, they have very low rate of rape in that country.

How can people be so evil and wicked to behead three small children and then to capture a little boy and cut off his joystick

Oh lord, my heart is broken.

I say death to these criminal!!!!

Even if will not bring back the dead but it will also send the killers to the land of the dead where they have sent others.

Let our National Assemble see this.

I urge every Governor that has a death penalty in front of him to sign but yet to do so to sign immediately and have these demons executed without further delay.

It is even written in the bible that when judgement is swiftly carried out, it brings terror to the heart of the wicked.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490346/corpse-3-year-old-boy-joystick-cut

https://www.nairaland.com/3479481/womans-3-children-beheaded-taraba
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by SuperStriker: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
cococandy:
I still grieve for them.
Sometimes I have nightmares.

It's horrible. Very wicked and inhumane.

I am here to make a case for death penalty in Nigeria and also to request that such sentences be carried out swiftly.

Some people may argue that death penalty is not good because you should not take life that you cannot create so my question to these set of people is what of the life taken by the criminals which they cannot create?

Some say that death penalty does not serve as a deterrent to crime but I disagree. Go and check Egypt where the penalty for rape is death, they have very low rate of rape in that country.

How can people be so evil and wicked to behead three small children and then to capture a little boy and cut off his joystick

Even if will not bring back the dead but it will also send the killers to the land of the dead where they have sent others.

I urge every Governor that has a death penalty in front of him to sign but yet to do so to sign immediately and have these demons executed without further delay.

It is even written in the bible that when judgement is swiftly carried out, it brings terror to the heart of the wicked.

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by SuperStriker: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
kingphilip:
Jungle justice is not just meted out to anybody at any point in time without due reasons and due to delay of justice in the courts I think that's the major reason why jungle justice is on the increase

I'm totally against jungle justice but in some situations, you won't feel pity for them because they don't feel pity when inflicting pains on individuals

I also hope the Senate passes law for accelerated hearing so that justice should not be delayed for whatever reason

I agree with you.

The issue is that we should support death penalty for heinous crimes and people should be swiftly executed.

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
I have an argument for and against the death penalty.

Mixed feelings here.
SuperStriker:

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by SuperStriker: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
cococandy:
I have an argument for and against the death penalty.

Mixed feelings here.

See, that is the only way we can curb jungle justice.

There some some crimes that should carry death as penalty honestly.

Just read through the two exampls I gave.

Someone grabs a little boy of 3, kills him and cut's off his penice.

Three children of the same mother are beheaded.

Just tell me why these demons should be allowed to live after causing this much pain

1 Like

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by adedehinbo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
security personel should start doing their jobs effectively oo to have a less cases of jungle justice cos if we must settle it must be based on justice oo cos armed robber cant rob nd kill my loved ones nd nd goes scot free nd u expect me to maintain my cool when he is caught

1 Like

Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Also make sure that police do their job... most areas that practice jungle justice have little police presence or protection.
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
I support the death penalty 100% for serial killers, multiple murderers, terrorists, sadistic killers and ritual killers.

SuperStriker:

See, that is the only way we can curb jungle justice.

There some some crimes that should carry death as penalty honestly.

Just read through the two exampls I gave.

Someone grabs a little boy of 3, kills him and cut's off his penice.

Three children of the same mother are beheaded.

Just tell me why these demons should be allowed to live after causing this much pain
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by messenger4891: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
scrapNG:
hmmmm...... before we go use am for them
you get senses...lol
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by chibuzorAbia: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
JonSnow:
How will they implement it?

Useless country.

Nigeria is a great country, the people including your relations are useless. That's why we produce nothing.
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by AreaFada2: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
About time.
Re: Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing by Pylony(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Killing of a Boy or Boy-Man?

Well, by the time the senators stop their own jungle justice in the house were they sometimes rumble into shameful acts of fighting one another on national and International TV, then the citizenry alike will learn from their new ways.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Sheriff Hold Secret Talks / Arewa Forum: Producing President In 2023 Not Exclusive Right Of South / 2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.