Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Does This Lady Really Mean? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Lady Really Mean? (45897 Views)

What Does She Really Mean / What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / Find Out What Sexy Really Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Laredojohn(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmm funny..would suggest u make her know u can't do it and watch her reaction, if she takes offense bro know she is after your money and not you...
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Frankraj: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
jahsson:

When u generalize... Using the word "ALL" actually makes u sound ignorant and stew. Pid... Incase you don't know... Generalizing includes your female siblings and your biological mother, not to talk of aunties and nieces... Caution urself my dear friend....

95 % of Nigerian women are all promiscuous and they are all after the man's money .take it or leave it that's the painful truth

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ulster: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
erico2k2:

Wrong they do . Loads of them.
ok...the one i use is not removable batteries,
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
You're so right.
I know cool
By the way,How's school?
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by skedy1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Why not ask how much she already has then offer to complete it. Pls if its not up to 2k, no deal.
Babe eh, some girls are just funny. It's not like the 5k Really a big deal, its about the act. I mean, they just met!
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Kronical(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
You must Provide help - Pay the fees...

Before you get help - Chow the Babe...

According to the new MMM Rules..

Back to the topic - You don't need to be advised.. Do whatever your mind tells you to..
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by purem(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Guy Bleep her 1st b4 d money

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I know cool
By the way,How's school?
School's fine. Everything's just so new. You?
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Edmund147(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Moreoffaith:
Na so yahoo boy dey start billing o, once you pay this it is called commitment fee, from there second format go enter.

which work her brother dey do abeg?

she fit dey help her brother dey bomb dating site make she self don turn yahoo girl.
My nigga, U be better Street hustler!!!
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
it oughtta be new na

Just waiting for this bombastic school i picked to release the list.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
skedy1:

Babe eh, some girls are just funny. It's not like the 5k Really a big deal, its about the act. I mean, they just met!
I understand your POV.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ephi123(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eddodoh:
A week ago, I met this lady and I expressed my love to her. Last Friday evening we talked on the phone and agreed that I would visit her on Saturday as she was going to be free from work.

On Saturday morning, I saw two missed calls from a strange number and I decided to call back, I learnt she's the one and I told her that I would be visiting as earlier scheduled. I visited but while chatting she told me that her phone fell down after we finished talking the day before and the screen got affected and no longer show callers identity. I advised her to take it for check up and probably repair.

The previous day being Sunday, we were together and somehow she brought the issue of the phone.

So she is even working... What does she use her salary for then? These are the kinds of girls spooling the rep of Nigerian girls. Corporate beggar without self-respect. Very annoying.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Xtopher123(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Splinz:
Her behavior is unacceptable by me. How could her phone all of a sudden just felt down and the screen shattered?

Again, why is it not the supposed phone she claims just fell down that should be fixed- why is she talking of another phone with an engineer?

Op, it's obvious she's a cheap liar and an insincere fellow.

So run! run!! run!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I felt your fingers while typing bro..
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by photoshoot(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Thanks Cutèhector cool

So na Hector be that. undecided
He mumu small oh.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
it oughtta be new na

Just waiting for this bombastic school i picked to release the list.
Till now Which school?
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by klbakare(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Go buy food items for your Mum.....

Herzern u re bad boy!
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Till now Which school?
AAUA .... I'm growing grey hair already
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by jahsson(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Frankraj:

95 % of Nigerian women are all promiscuous and they are all after the man's money .take it or leave it that's the painful truth

Now doesn't that sound better... Lol.. . "95%" i agree with you my guy..... Although that is based on your own statistics... But.. Its way better than stating that the general female population is promiscuous and are motivated by the man's money...
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by dollyptunde: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:

grin if he can do that prayer 4rm the bottom of the heart awaits him cos recession dey,the mother go appreciate am like world cup.Best comment so far bro u r mouthed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Cooleasy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eddodoh:
A week ago, I met this lady and I expressed my love to her. Last Friday evening we talked on the phone and agreed that I would visit her on Saturday as she was going to be free from work.

On Saturday morning, I saw two missed calls from a strange number and I decided to call back, I learnt she's the one and I told her that I would be visiting as earlier scheduled. I visited but while chatting she told me that her phone fell down after we finished talking the day before and the screen got affected and no longer show callers identity. I advised her to take it for check up and probably repair.

The previous day being Sunday, we were together and somehow she brought the issue of the phone. I still maintained that she take it for repair and she said that she prefer HTC phones.
I looked and I asked her what she meant. She said that she has a HTC phone that has being with a phone engineer.

I asked for how long and she said that it's being there for almost 3months, she went further to inform me that the Engineer requested for 5k to fix something on the phone that she called Porsche, she also said that the battery got affected too. I asked her if the 5k includes battery replacement and workmanship, she said, no. I kept quiet but deep inside me, I wonder why her phone fell down recently instead of trying to fix it, she now want me to pay for another phone she claimed has being on repair for 3months.

Before I knew it she concluded that we can visit the Engineer today, Monday to know the progress and how to get the phone fix. She has being calling though I have told her that I am still in the office.

To me, I feel that she is up to something, this is someone I just hook up with and even though I have the money, I think that's not the best thing to do.

Your comment, opinion and suggestion is appreciated.
Bros, do you have a dream of becoming a maga? Here's your chance! Grab it NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by AuroraB(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
schumastic:

am good, you forgot about me n i had a busy schedule that's why but am free now..

what's been happening, n i finally saw the pic of the guy banning me up n down, that made my day last week grin grin
Awwww...I didn't embarassed
I saw him too, it gladdened my heart to know the person that's banned me twice is a hunter undecided
Yes. Hunter. He comes back with oranges for those who missed him.
Who got his picture sef lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by skedy1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I understand your POV.

Am glad u do!
That was how I met one girl, after few words, we got along and exchanged phone lines. We spoke on meeting the next day. Called her the next day, she told me to come around her area, which I did. She had to direct me to meet her in one phone repair shop. Got there and she opened her mouth to tell me that she is fixing her phone,i should pay the bills, just imagine!

When I saw this thread, I was like oh! So it happens to other guys too!

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:

I love that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by kings09(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
I think u knw d answer alredy. Use dat money n buy tins for ur family dat will even pray for u from d deepest part of their hearts.
Eddodoh:

The previous day being Sunday, we were together and somehow she brought the issue of the phone. I still maintained that she take it for repair and she said that she prefer HTC phones.
I looked and I asked her what she meant. She said that she has a HTC phone that has being with a phone engineer.

I asked for how long and she said that it's being there for almost 3months, she went further to inform me that the Engineer requested for 5k to fix something on the phone that she called Porsche, she also said that the battery got affected too. I asked her if the 5k includes battery replacement and workmanship, she said, no. I kept quiet but deep inside me, I wonder why her phone fell down recently instead of trying to fix it, she now want me to pay for another phone she claimed has being on repair for 3months.

Before I knew it she concluded that we can visit the Engineer today, Monday to know the progress and how to get the phone fix. She has being calling though I have told her that I am still in the office.

To me, I feel that she is up to something, this is someone I just hook up with and even though I have the money, I think that's not the best thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by andyanders: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Best advise OP. If you luv your mum, use that money and get her something than spending your money on a lady you just met and she is on you to start spending on her phone.

One day, you start fixing her parent's house as her demand MUST keep coming after the phone issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by cybriz82(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eddodoh:

dude she no tie rope for ur neck n ask u to date her...d girl dey on her own u go disturb her.cus of 5k nw u wan dey report her mata to africa.in oda words dude u are a broke break and broken ass nigga.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Lotechi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
her cheapness na ''Hungry man size''!

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by cybriz82(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Rule 101.

Date only working class ladies.

na dangote daughter u for say mek him date....shey na d girl waka go meet am? he dn show himself say him her money who knw mayb he even tell d babe say dangote na him younger bro....all cus of 5k he carry d mata cum NL....i dey shame for dat guy walai...shey na by force to date ni? if u no get tell her say u no get shikena....

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
skedy1:

Am glad u do!
That was how I met one girl, after few words, we got along and exchanged phone lines. We spoke on meeting the next day. Called her the next day, she told me to come around her area, which I did. She had to direct me to meet her in one phone repair shop. Got there and she opened her mouth to tell me that she is fixing her phone,i should pay the bills, just imagine!

When I saw this thread, I was like oh! So it happens to other guys too!
Lol.. Yours is even funnier. What if you had nothing on you? Did you pay for it?
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by cybriz82(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
na dangote daughter u for say mek him date....shey na d girl waka go meet am? he dn show himself say him her money who knw mayb he even tell d babe say dangote na him younger bro....all cus of 5k he carry d mata cum NL....i dey shame for dat guy walai...shey na by force to date ni? if u no get tell her say u no get shikena......
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by VictorRomanov: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Rule 101.

Date only working class ladies.

I am with you on this. Either working class, or business women. Women making their own money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.