Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. (5341 Views)

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by KingMicky3286: 6:15am On Jul 16, 2018
It was a shock for John when they returned from a Night club in Lagos with his girlfriend and they decided to play a game.

John is a handsome and rich guy whom every lady wants to pin down in marriage by all means because of John's way of life. After they engaged themselves in an adult drama (okoso) ,John disposed the used condom in a trash bin at the corner of his bathroom and went to the kitchen to get some food eat in other to rebuild power lost during the OKOSO game.

When he came back he found out that his girlfriend has emptied the sperm inside the condom into her down below(Vagina /Kpekus) and he was furious and asked why she should do that and she replied without arguing that she want to have a baby with him

Please men be careful how you handles your used condom to avoid been an unwanted Baby Daddy .
https://yellownaira..com/2018/07/dispose-your-used-condom-properly-to.html

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17am On Jul 16, 2018
This is seriously serious!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by KingMicky3286: 6:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Women Self . I fear them bad ...

1 Like

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2018
niggers should stick to having sex with women of their own class. dont mess with dodgy females for a chance at easy pvssy. no pvssy is ever free pvssy for men

7 Likes

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by KingMicky3286: 6:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Lala please move this to front page its very educative.. I will start washing my own used condom with hot water mixed with fuel and bleach oooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by phemmyfour: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Not possible, how can the sperm travel down into the vjay

5 Likes

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by KingMicky3286: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2018
phemmyfour:

I dont know...but spam dont need to travel as mixture of the spam and ovulation period can do the magic.
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by ednut1(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2018
So many dullards on Nl

10 Likes

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2018
phemmyfour:
dude even sperm left on a panty can find its way into the vagina and go fertilise an egg.
make a girl wear panties with sperm on the inside and there are chances she will get pregnant. sperm SWIM .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by IamPlato(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2018

Beautiful Colourful Balloons smiley

1 Like

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by RevenGeMission: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2018
hehehehehe

Fabulous , she emptied the contents into her own vagina Ara mee riri , Mori ori olongbo late

I would have said its a lie

But then i read a story on MSNBC

Man was swimming in a public pool, i guess he saw what he liked and kaboom he dropped a cumshot in the pool

weeks later at least 2 of the ladies close by him in the pool got pregnant , Semen can live in 4Degree water and actually swim to a nearby kitten

I swear it's not a fiction it's a real story

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by Exponental(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Fabulous fabu! Op, what type of funnel did she use?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by OneCorner: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2018
KingMicky3286:
Lala please move this to front page its very educative.. I will start washing my own used condom with hot water mixed with fuel and bleach oooo shocked shocked
Lie Mohammed.
So u tink everyone is dumb to accept ur mumu story abi.
Front page ko, middle page ni
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fake news. All to trend. Thunder fire all of you angry

1 Like

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by KingMicky3286: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
OneCorner:

Lie Mohammed.
So u tink everyone is dumb to accept ur mumu story abi.
Front page ko, middle page ni
Learn or you continue to fool yourself. Some Nigerians are adamant to dangers until l they are caught in the web.

1 Like

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by OboOlora(f): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:
hehehehehe

Fabulous , she emptied the contents into her own vagina Ara mee riri , Mori ori olongbo late

I would have said its a lie

But then i read a story on MSNBC

Man was swimming in a public pool, i guess he saw what he liked and kaboom he dropped a cumshot in the pool

weeks later at least 2 of the ladies close by him in the pool got pregnant , Semen can live in 4Degree water and actually swim to a nearby kitten

I swear it's not a fiction it's a real story
Oshey Lai Mohammed

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by MissRaine69(f): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
This has been around for years. I am aware of lesbians/hetrosexual women who want children but not the man so they fish the condom from the bin and use a turkey Baster to retrieve the sperm and inseminate themselves. Bring your own condoms to the party take them with you when you leave.
There are also men who use needles to poke holes into condoms to get women who are a bit resistive to settling down pregnant.
There are opportunistic beings in both camps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by MissRaine69(f): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Fake news. All to trend. Thunder fire all of you angry
It’s not fake
You need to broaden your horizons a bit.

1 Like

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
OboOlora:

Oshey Lai Mohammed
Its true, but only one in a million people have that (spermafortis). Dolphins like sperm.
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by OboOlora(f): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Its true, but only one in a million people have that (spermafortis). Dolphins like sperm.
Infact u r worse than Lai Mohammed

U r even defending ur own lies with unverifiable facts

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s not fake
You need to broaden your horizons a bit.

angry angry
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
OboOlora:

Infact u r worse than Lai Mohammed

U r even defending ur own lies with unverifiable facts

Just one Google search could have saved you from displaying your huge ignorance here.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/florida-16-girls-found-pregnant-after-teenager-ejaculates-in-pool/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by OboOlora(f): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:

Just one Google search could have saved you from displaying your huge ignorance here.

/amp/s/m.ap7am.com/english-news-22080-rare-sperm-condition-makes-16-girls-pregnant.html
Mmschewwwww so u think I didn’t check before calling u by ur alias?

https://www.quora.com/Is-spermafortis-real
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by mimimile93: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
KingMicky3286:
It was a shock for John when they returned from a Night club in Lagos with his girlfriend and they decided to play a game.

John is a handsome and rich guy whom every lady wants to pin down in marriage by all means because of John's way of life. After they engaged themselves in an adult drama (okoso) ,John disposed the used condom in a trash bin at the corner of his bathroom and went to the kitchen to get some food eat in other to rebuild power lost during the OKOSO game.

When he came back he found out that his girlfriend has emptied the sperm inside the condom into her down below(Vagina /Kpekus) and he was furious and asked why she should do that and she replied without arguing that she want to have a baby with him

Please men be careful how you handles your used condom to avoid been an unwanted Baby Daddy .
https://yellownaira..com/2018/07/dispose-your-used-condom-properly-to.html

you can't pin a man down with pregnancy.

The earlier y'all understand this.
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by mimimile93: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69 what did u major in?
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by MissRaine69(f): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
mimimile93:
MissRaine69 what did u major in?
obstetrics and gynaecology with special interest in CAT
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

No wonder. I have been following your posts and wondering if you work in the medical field
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by mimimile93: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

you are not a Nigerian. Are you?
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by MissRaine69(f): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
mimimile93:

you are not a Nigerian. Are you?
I am Mr FBI man
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by mimimile93: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissRaine69 I Have been seeing your posts and I doubt if you are a Nigerian. Becos it's rare to see a Nigerian lady with a brain.

There are only 3 ladies on this forum that have brains and you are one of them.

The rest of the ladies here are dumb and useless..
Re: Dispose Your Used Condom Properly To Avoid Been An Unwanted Baby Daddy. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
mimimile93:
MissRaine69 I Have been seeing your posts and I doubt if you are a Nigerian. Becos it's rare to see a Nigerian lady with a brain.

There are only 3 ladies on this forum that have brains and you are one of them.

The rest of the ladies here are dumb and useless..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Watch Out Heart Breaker Are Every Where! / Prostitute Vs Girlfriend. ..which Is Cheaper And Worthwhile? / My Boyfriend And I Are Becoming Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.