Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet (14713 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by ohn1759: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
These photos of Ms Lopez and her son JayChris have been making the rounds on the Internet and it's causing a lot of outrage. According to Lopez's Facebook page, she is single and has another child, a daughter, Tia. In all her Facebook and Instagram pages, there is no photo of her kissing her daughter but there are several intimate photos of her kissing her son, as far back as when he was a lot younger. People have asked for Child protection services to be invited to her home to check her activities.
#palmgosip

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by ammyluv2002(f): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmm *lips sealed*
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by AnodaIT(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Marry her, dress her up like a woman on wedding day, take to her as a woman, e no mean anything. Olosho na Olosho

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by zarakay(f): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
What's all dis rubbish undecided
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Not bad,i can let my son touch every part of me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nothing indecent about this. If your mum never hugged you like this or kissed you on the lips then I'm sorry to burst your bubble, you don't have a mum, you just have a woman who gave birth to you.

4 Likes

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by fistonati(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
The mama na OLOSHO, the boy is aspiring to be YAHOO-YAHOO BOY
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by kinggogo: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigerians nd dirrtyy minds

1 Like

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Not bad,i can let my son touch every part of me. grin

Mummy smiley

6 Likes

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by EWAagoyin(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
what a bottylicious tiny she is sha... me likey

she is doing all this on purpose just to get attention for her market .
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Feranchek(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Prettythicksme, if you were half as pretty and endowed as she is, I to claim to be your 11th son
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:

Mummy smiley
Daddy

1 Like

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Feranchek:
Prettythicksme, if you were half as pretty and endowed as she is, I to claim to be your 11th son
undecided angry I am hotter and prettier grin
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Polyestar(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
She's advertising her wares to potential step-fathers. grin
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
DaddySon
When can I claim my rights? cry
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:

When can I claim my rights? cry
shocked shocked Son bawo?u r even grandpa.
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Feranchek(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided angry I am hotter and prettier grin

I think I have to apologize for my foolishness and stupidity. You're VERY beautiful and CLASSY!!!!
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Winnelyn(f): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
there's nothing indecent about this ima spoil my son with french kiss nd tight hug tongue

1 Like

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Feranchek:

I think I have to apologize for my foolishness and stupidity. You're VERY beautiful and CLASSY!!!!
shocked shocked Have u see my pix bf? grin
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by xclassic: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mute...
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by willian10: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
there's nothing indecent about this ima spoil my son with french kiss nd tight hug tongue
Then, he'll start grabbing ur ass in public cry
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Feranchek(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:

Hehe Hehe...... You don't know me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Can I please see ur pix cry
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Feranchek:

Hehe Hehe...... You don't know me tongue tongue tongue
I dont oo grin ,let me see ur face.
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Can I please see ur pix cry
shocked Not right now grin
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Splinz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Where's the indecency undecided

1 Like

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked Son bawo?u r even grandpa.

Pardon? undecided

I am your son and I want my rights angry
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:

Pardon? undecided

I am your son and I want my rights angry
I have only one son and his right here with me touching every part of me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by buffalowings: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Oedipus

In the makinb
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
yahoo yahoo girl viewing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
It's better she spoils him herself so that when street girls flash the b..oobsand ar. se at him, his jaw wouldn't drop. It helps that the mom is thick.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( / Omg Would You Allow You Girl To Do This Kind Of Thing In You Presence / Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.