Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. (10325 Views)

Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by drizzymtbee(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
The gal na mumu
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by mofeoluwadassah: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Shameless olosho
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by Mrfahaz(m): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2016
That man

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by johnstar(m): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Hmm

Na wao things dey happen sha

Make I juz mind my buzness undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by johnstar(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Biliv me, the guy has no aorta of feelings, respect for the girl... Wat kinda girl'll strip naked for the camera? Na wa o sad SMH
I must confess, u such a cute gal, blac beauty, no make up grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by Sandydayziz(f): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2016
johnstar:
I must confess, u such a cute gal, blac beauty, no make up grin grin
winkkiss
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2016
see as she resemble oracle
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by johnstar(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Sandydayziz:
winkkiss
babe, let's do it d easy way grin smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by TsokanCrown(m): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The shocking things we see on social media these days. A young man deemed it fit to share pictures of his unclad girlfriend online after having sex. In the photos shared on Snapchat, the guy described his woman as crazy and also said she makes him more crazy (guess they are both crazy in love). Now the young couple have become a topic of discussion online following their trending photos...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/nigerian-guy-shares-photos-of-his.html

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by franzis(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2016
And that guy had clothes on in about 3of the pics
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by Sandydayziz(f): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2016
johnstar:
babe, let's do it d easy way grin smiley
Hmmm how's dat?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Unclad Girlfriend After Sex On Snapchat. by johnstar(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Hmmm how's dat?
let's chat on priv8, already sent u a pm. Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Inside Luxurious Bus: Dirty Secret In Night Journey / Romancelanders Come In / I Hate Housework And Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.