Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year (34104 Views)

How To Rank Every Content On Blogger In Google's First Page / Any New Or Rookie Blogger In The House? Join The 3k Challenge / Any Blogger In Enugu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by bestspoke: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just so you know....HE WORKS 18HOURS PER DAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
olanshile2016:

Checkout mine also
There are no social media button on your mobile page. E.g Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by 245MK(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
end time God please help us
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by showby: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
[size=15pt]Do you want to have a blog? Let us design a professional blog for you. [/size]
Email: bloggertives[at]gmail.com
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by AleAirHub(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nice one....
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jarus:
The young man
wait, did u mean to type 100k or do u mean to tell me dis man got just 10k after six months of blogging. Dat one alone is enough to discourage a lot of pple. He tried sha...its not easy. Am planning to start my own blog by next month. Wen dat tym comes, come and check if my blog has potential abeg. Blogging needs lots of encouragement
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Guru9ja(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Wow!!! am really touched with this story OP. Though I started Guru9ja on June 2015 and the highest money i made was 133k. Jiji also contacted me for advert but I will keep working hard to make the amount u made. Thank you for sharing with us such an inspiring story.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by agabaI23(m): 12:21am On Nov 29, 2016
uxdesigner:
Lucky guy, impressive!!
Lucky wetin?

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by ipledge5: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Let me go back to my www.instaculture.com at least no blog like mine also
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Ebuka2016:

wait, did u mean to type 100k or do u mean to tell me dis man got just 10k after six months of blogging. Dat one alone is enough to discourage a lot of pple. He tried sha...its not easy. Am planning to start my own blog by next month. Wen dat tym comes, come and check if my blog has potential abeg. Blogging needs lots of encouragement

No typo. 10k

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by fwc1705: 1:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Thank you bro I am highly fascinated and motivated God bless you.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by InvertedHammer: 2:05am On Nov 29, 2016
The fact is that the world is evolving.

Traditional careers like medicine, engineering, law, etc are good but they are nomore the leading pathways to success.
But many Nigerian parents will beg to differ.

A doctor spends many years and money to train in his field. At the end of the year, he/she walks home with $250k. A young kid does a Youtube video on how to apply makeups, gets million views and followers, then bags millions of dollars in a year.

Like they say, life ain't fair.

Nigerian youths need to embrace information technology. Sadly, most of them use the internet only for gossips, reading news and visiting listservs, blogs, instagram, facebook, etc.
\

5 Likes

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by panditocracy(m): 2:05am On Nov 29, 2016
me: 1,500,000? Come again, you say?
him: 1,500,000.
me: Iyei you say?
him: 1,500,000.
me: Blood of chisosshocked, again.
him: 1,500,000
me: hmmm jah Jehovah Emmanuel holy! Any spilit of poverty, fire fire pursue fire pursue fire pursue pursue pushoo pushoo pushoo...
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by chardyni(m): 2:12am On Nov 29, 2016
So did he resign or was he sacked?
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by markscrib: 3:28am On Nov 29, 2016
congrats bro.

The thing is to discover that thing you love to do naturally, especially if it solves the problem of a particular set of people. The money will come.

Even if he spends 24 hours blogging, he won't see it as a big deal because it will be normal to him.

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by maximunimpact(m): 3:49am On Nov 29, 2016
samuel19222:

Give me the link to the guy post on nairaland.

Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You

https://www.nairaland.com/2750037/revealed-practices-nigerian-banks-shock

How To Get A Banking Job In Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/2747983/how-get-banking-job-nigeria

How To Succeed As A Contract Staff In Nigerian Banks

https://www.nairaland.com/2752001/how-succeed-contract-staff-nigerian

How To Get A Bank Teller Job In Any Nigerian Bank

https://www.nairaland.com/2749752/how-get-bank-teller-job
these are a few posts at the beginning

2 Likes

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by babadee1(m): 4:05am On Nov 29, 2016
uxdesigner:
Lucky guy, impressive!!

He is not lucky, he worked hard for it.

2 Likes

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by ramalot(m): 4:37am On Nov 29, 2016
alpha2zulu:
Abeg the story too long jor undecided

Typical! undecided
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 29, 2016
bettercreature:
Then!!! in 2007 we asked them what to do with certain amount of money,they said we must go into forex trading because everybody is making it but we refused! We started physical business and fast forward to 2016 we are swimming in cash
I can see majority of youth dreaming of blogging,its wrong! totally wrong! what worked for taiye might not work for Kehinde
Hello bro, please what kind of physical business, one can go into now?
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by guzan: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2016
uxdesigner:
Lucky guy, impressive!!
did you just say 'lucky'?.....read his story again Sir
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by jide219(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2016
If this guy can be making 1.5 million very month,den tell me how much seun of Nairaland will be making
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by thrillionaire(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2016
Wow! I so much love blogging too. I'm inspired. Before next year ends, my blog will be very big and successful
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by john650(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

Traditional careers like medicine, engineering, law, etc are good but they are nomore the leading pathways to success.

A doctor spends many years and money to train in his field. At the end of the year, he/she walks home with $250k. A young kid does a Youtube video on how to apply makeups, gets million views and followers, then bags millions of dollars in a year.

Nigerian youths need to embrace information technology. Sadly, most of them use the internet only for gossips, reading news and visiting listservs, blogs, instagram, facebook, etc.
\
But some people have to be consumers of news. Everyone cannot be a blogger. Who will read the blog..lol.

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by olanshile2016(m): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
There are no social media button on your mobile page. E.g Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on

Yea will add em ,still new sha
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by blesynk(f): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Nice one keep it up bro
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Jarus:

No typo. 10k
ok
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by bluejean(f): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Y u dy talk am like sey bank job Na disease. Who doesn't kw there r lucrative jobs all around if only u will pesist

1 Like

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by God2man(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

\

Hmnnn
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by KingAfo(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2016
very inspiring...this is the kind of stories i love to read in the morning not
A lady flashes her laps, toke makinwa is bleaching e.t.c...
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by ogedanny: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2016
I am so so inspired to continue my http://accountingsoftware.com.ng blog knowing fully well that it revolves around my 4 years + accounting software experience.
Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2016
KingAfo:
very inspiring...this is the kind of stories i love to read in the morning not
A lady flashes her laps, toke makinwa is bleaching e.t.c...

My Brother u #Gbam it.. Dis are the type of stories we shld wake up to. Not a former artist dat lived in togo is dancing with her daughter.

Omo dat guy has goodluck following him
Imagine just while I was reading pple's comment after readin his success story a client called dis mawnin with a cool offer after a week long of being broke.
God bless dat nigga 4 me

2 Likes

Re: This Young Man Quit Bank Contract Job to Become #1 Financial Blogger in 1 Year by deturla: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2016
This is a motivation for my blog.

Most of the friends I told about my blog has been discouraging me, when I tell them I want to go into fulltime photo-blogging!

They will say I pity you! your niche is too competitive, you will suffer, don't try it.

Even my parents are scared LOL! I am not bothered anyway! Online is still the new crude when one gets it right!

Thank you Jarus for sharing this inspiring story. I hope to meet you someday too! smiley smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Face Behind Lailasblog As She Is Nominated For An Award In Dubai / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.