Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara (2216 Views)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / While Igbos And Yoruba Bicker: The Losses Mount. - Ena Ofugara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by EternalTruths: 2:54am On Nov 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Another mighty pile of rubbish. How much respect do they show anybody. You dont give hate and disrespect everyone ans then expect to be embraced aand respected by all.

What you give is what you yet. If you wanna be respected, show some respect and act like a normal human being for a moment. Simple as that.

Is One Nigeria By Force.?

Girl wey no give you face, no be to walka dey go jejeje grin

Since you believe they got no respect for you guys, why then still insist on being their friends cool

6 Likes

Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by WeNigerDelta: 3:07am On Nov 29, 2016
legendarystar:

Fish brain, so u believe he is urobo or wte, if he had said no south south will not follow bia bia u will call him afonja shey.

Na this one they make Igbo pple curse una anyhow so. You don't know something or someone just keep quiet and pass.

Ena na casted Urhobo man for area with a huge following, that's why he puts his real full name on all his write up. The fact say he dey use code support Biafra and una dey nor get sense reach to dey curse am anyhow should scare u guys...

This is not an anonymous person, e name dey there. Na person for area when e get small mouth and youths dey listen to.. The day Igbos change the name from Biafra to something else Na den una go know say d entire SS is full with secessionist.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by Technocracy: 3:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Someone just did a write up deeply rooted on Nigeria s socio political history and its todays manifestations Instead of people going on research coming out with their own caims with evidences what you see is arm chair critics blinded by tribalism poor mental development sectionalism and anything negative you can call it. Nigeria is deeply divided especially among the peasants population who themselves have remained victims of bad governance who underdevelopement has been foisted on them through have baked education poverty poor infrastructure etc which has together shaped the low mentality anger we see that is widspread today people should reflect deeply and ask why are they where they are today inspite of the huge wealth Nigeria has.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by Joephat(m): 4:53am On Nov 29, 2016
I am not successionist but Nigeria really need to be divided...

8 Likes

Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by kettle84(m): 5:40am On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Lol. Im shocked that you will ask me, a Yorubaman, to travel outside the comforts of Yorubaland into a land where its own citizens and owners, from poor to rich, find uninhabitable.

Na God go hammer you for wishing me take a trip from land of milk and honey to land of deficits. grin
the comfort you are talking about is the NO MAN LAND Lagos whose 95% investment is owned by FG,foreigners, Nigerians and igbos.

igbo land is miles ahead of Ekiti,osun,ondo by habitable buildings. what do you have in your land if not brown roof old buildings that are inhabitable.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by Progressive01(m): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2016
EternalTruths:

Is One Nigeria By Force.?

Girl wey no give you face, no be to walka dey go jejeje grin

Since you believe they got no respect for you guys, why then still insist on being their friends cool
See human being. Me insist on being friends? God forbid. Perhaps you are mistaking me for someone else. Ive always said if my wish could be granted, id have all yall carved out of this country without sparing a split second to think about it.
Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2016
Noted
Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Una still dey on top dis topic?

In my own view the only respect Igbo is going to get is operation python dance.

1 Like

Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
Una still dey on top dis topic?

In my own view the only respect Igbo is going to get is operation python dance.

Very funny.
Re: How Much Respect Do You Show Igbos? - Ena Ofugara by legendarystar: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Na this one they make Igbo pple curse una anyhow so. You don't know something or someone just keep quiet and pass.

Ena na casted Urhobo man for area with a huge following, that's why he puts his real full name on all his write up. The fact say he dey use code support Biafra and una dey nor get sense reach to dey curse am anyhow should scare u guys...

This is not an anonymous person, e name dey there. Na person for area when e get small mouth and youths dey listen to.. The day Igbos change the name from Biafra to something else Na den una go know say d entire SS is full with secessionist.

gibberish #yawns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Throwback Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Grand Parents, The Awolowos / Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian / Analysis Of Ekiti Debt Profile Since 2010 From DMO Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.