Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims (14415 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / 13 Delta State Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by seunny4lif(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

this country keep on generating million of dollar every year due to some fairy tale story in the bible..the only thing they will achieve from this trip is adding JP to their name..Hahaha..Africa we are too gullible
Hahaha
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by ednut1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
yet isrealites are jews grin
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by midehi2(f): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
khalebzy:
Hello sir/ma/nlers
Please I demand a favour from you and will be very glad if its seen to. I just my broke my infinix's phone touch pad and would require 3k to fix it. I know some might not believe me, but i know there are good samaritans out there who can help me, as i currently do not have such money on me as a student-plus the said phone is very much important to me.
Please, any good samaritan willing to help me should kindly Quote, email or pm me to request for my account no.
I dont know if ive convinced anyone with this.

But God bless you sir/ma/bro/sis as you see this as a free will giving and token, thereby helping me.

I shall upload screenshots of testimony if helped.

Thanks in anticipation
people are looking for a small food to eat, you are talking about infinix phone undecided
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by midehi2(f): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

the time u wasted typing this crap, if you had use that time to enter any market help people carry load you for make more than 3k to repair ur phone screen nd even have change sef Do the needful kid
grin
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by khalebzy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
midehi2:

people are looking for a small food to eat, you are talking about infinix phone undecided
okay
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by khalebzy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
blizzcelebTv:
requesting for handouts to repair your infinix phone
okay thanks anyways.
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by Tokziby: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
In Isreal Judaism is the religion of the majority of citizens and according to the country's Central Bureau of Statistics, population was 76.1% Jewish, 16.2% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.6% Druze, with the remaining 3.9% not classified by religion. Christains are minorities in israel. The "wailing Wall" is the prayer ground of the JEWS that crucified Jesus in the Bible, yet many christain leaders go there to worship, its obvious that they dont know what they are doing and all of them go to Israel for mainly tourism of historic sites and shopping. There is no place written in the bible that at a particular period of the year that Christians must visit Israel. You will never see white people trooping to Israel for pilgrimage except for tourism. Don't just do follow follow do ur research and know about Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by khalebzy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:

the time u wasted typing this crap, if you had use that time to enter any market help people carry load you for make more than 3k to repair ur phone screen nd even have change sef Do the needful kid

... Make sure you Thank me later undecided

okay thanks, i appreciate the idea. But theres really no time for me now.. I could have done that. Because i really need to fix the phone. Im hoping someone could just have mercy and reach out to me
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by atirolu(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupidity is yet to leave our land

Religion and political slavery

Chai as much as I love ambode
This sadden my heart

Yet our religion has not safe us from our political and economic problem

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by Winnelyn(f): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
khalebzy:
okay thanks, i appreciate the idea. But theres really no time for me now.. I could have done that. Because i really need to fix the phone. Im hoping someone could just have mercy and reach out to me

For this Buhari period, if i hv 3k to give out i rather give it out to does lacking food to eat nd not for you to repair ur phone.. Haba fear God na angry
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by afilaka(f): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Catastrophe1:
Hmmmnn and some people can't afford 3meals of the day yet in Lagos. The streets are littered with destitutes. And the government think sponsoring prilgrims are of more importance.
Is Nigeria cursed or are we the cursed
soberdrunk:
I am not against pilgrimage but i dont think it should be a priority for a government that has not been able to provide all the "basic" social amenities for the citizens, if they must do it, it should be a "loan" angry angry
powerfulsettingz:
No fore sight for this government with this recession
This is mere wasting of resources, government should stop sponsoring all this prigilm stuffs
erico2k2:
I call this waste of funds if indeed the state government had to pay for them.

Please note that the govt didnt fund them. my both parent are currently there and they were nt funded by the government bt rather paid for it themselves,the government only supervise and regulate the process. plz lets always gather our facts right before making our opinion public. thank you
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by mmsen: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Waste of time.

Waste of money.

Very foolish people allow their political and religious leaders to collude to distract them.
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by Emu4life(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
lol! dey will b lyk.....we wants to do wat d muslims ar doing so dat d government will recognise us......COPYCATS

1 Like

Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by Ozorc: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
unclezuma:
Wastage
z now wastage because is not Muslims going to haj, U need Jesus in your life..

1 Like

Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ozorc:

z now wastage because is not Muslims going to haj, U need Jesus in your life..

Onye Iberibe I am what passes as a Christian these days...both parties are not in my good books as far as pilgrimages are concerned.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by neduprince(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
khalebzy:
Hello sir/ma/nlers
Please I demand a favour from you and will be very glad if its seen to. I just my broke my infinix's phone touch pad and would require 3k to fix it. I know some might not believe me, but i know there are good samaritans out there who can help me, as i currently do not have such money on me as a student-plus the said phone is very much important to me.
Please, any good samaritan willing to help me should kindly Quote, email or pm me to request for my account no.

But God bless you sir/ma/bro/sis as you see this as a free will giving and token, thereby helping me.

Thanks in anticipation

email me bro... neduchima@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by miqos02(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
religious tourism
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Misplaced priority...
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
wasteful government
i thought the figures would be higher. I guess in the grand scheme of things it's not that much. We spend (waste) more on senate and house of assembly members in a month that what weve spent on Pilgrimages in 7 years.

Total expenditure in 7 years on pilgrimages = N11B

cost of 108 jeeps for senate (after collecting car allowance) N3.8B

cost of 360 cars for house of reps (after collecting car allowance) N3.6B
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by khalebzy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
neduprince:

email me bro... neduchima@gmail.com
ive done that sir.
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by JegaQuin: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Where's the reference to the so called tagged holy journey in the bible?
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by erico2k2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
2HASUM:
There is nothing like pilgrimage in christianity, only Islam has pilgrimage as one of the pillars and tenets, please review your believe and decide on time
Define Pilgrimage plz let's see if common sense failed you.
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by FunkyMetahuman: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Yeah.. Time to go and waste scarce for ex in mecca and Jerusalem.

Fucking ediotic leaders we are blessed with.
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by loomer: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Una don start pilgrims matter again. Which kind country be this one self
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by HAH: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
2HASUM:
There is nothing like pilgrimage in christianity, only Islam has pilgrimage as one of the pillars and tenets, please review your believe and decide on time

You are right, what they going for is pure tourism christened pilgrimage because of Islamic pilgrimage, believe me if government can stop sponsorship of pilgrimages in nigeria, 99% of Christians will not go for this tourism to jerusalem, furthermore I condemn any kind of government sponsorship of pilgrimage either Islamic or Christians as it is a purely a personal matter, but sadly the hypocrisy of our politicians will not allow them to stop it

1 Like

Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by chibuzorAbia: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
I hope they did not include any FLATTINOS.
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by 2HASUM(m): 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
erico2k2:

Define Pilgrimage plz let's see if common sense failed you.
I will never expect you to reason beyond your nose, sense is scarce trait in your dna, please see @HAH on trend for your requested answer. For your information, enough of this shenanigan you put out there under the cover of religion

The pilgrimage to Mecca (Hajj) is one of the five pillars of Islam and a mandatory religious duty for Muslims that must be carried out at least once in their lifetime by all adult Muslims who are physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey, and can support their family during their absence.[9][10][11] The gathering during the Hajj is considered the largest annual gathering of people in the world.[12][13][14]

1 Like

Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
khalebzy:
Hello sir/ma/nlers

Thanks in anticipation

My candid advice. If you put the phone up for sale (even with the broken screen), you will still be able to sell it. Invest the money in MMM or Ultimate Cycler. I bet you within a month, you will be able to buy Iphone 7. Try this and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by alaskido(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
khalebzy:
Hello sir/ma/nlers

Thanks in anticipation

My guy, have you heard of MMM. Please join today and you will thank me later grin grin. Releasing 3k under this Buhari APC recession and oppression which you guys voted for, I do not think anyone is ready to part with a paltry sum of N3k. Let me analyse what the N3k can be used for: 1 pot of Nkwobi, 1 bottle of Heineken and change go remain to buy fuel for generator.
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Left for me, the government should hands off the pilgrimage/Hajj stuff.
It has no benefit to the government embarassed
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by erico2k2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
2HASUM:

I will never expect you to reason beyond your nose, sense is scarce trait in your dna, please see @HAH on trend for your requested answer. For your information, enough of this shenanigan you put out there under the cover of religion

The pilgrimage to Mecca (Hajj) is one of the five pillars of Islam and a mandatory religious duty for Muslims that must be carried out at least once in their lifetime by all adult Muslims who are physically and financially capable of undertaking the journey, and can support their family during their absence.[9][10][11] The gathering during the Hajj is considered the largest annual gathering of people in the world.[12][13][14]
I asked you a simple question and you have to quote history . I asked what is pilgrimage you can't give a basic answer cos last time I checked pilgrimage is not an Arabic or Islamic word but English .why dont you quote it as it is stated by the Holy prophet . I find it disgusting when people like you try to twist religion to suite your own stand . Every body can go on a pilgrimage as individuals or group to certain place that holds believe .
http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/6203756
http://www.pilgrimsprogress.org.uk/
Read and get enlightened
Re: Photos : Lagos Begins Airlift Of Pilgrims by Catastrophe1: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
afilaka:

Please note that the govt didnt fund them. my both parent are currently there and they were nt funded by the government bt rather paid for it themselves,the government only supervise and regulate the process. plz lets always gather our facts right before making our opinion public. thank you
Thank you so much for the info. Was beginning to wonder. Safe journey to your parents and other pilgrims.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / I Lose Interest In Going To Church And I Don't Know Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.