Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Boyfriend Is Fed Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Fed Up (11704 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / When A Man Is Fed Up With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2016
Hi everyone, my bf is breaking up with me, he is fed up of my complains and nagging, we have been together for 3 years and I love him so much, our love is strong I didn't see this coming, I borrowed him money, that's he has not been able to return yet, that's the topic of discussion, but I don't care anymore thus has make me change for good, I don't want to loose him, he is nice, patient and caring man, but now he has made up his mind and he says our relationship can't work, what can I do for him to give a chance?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by CentaurXX: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2016
K.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by samsam2019: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Stop bitching about everything and see him return to your arms

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by austinereds(m): 8:14am On Nov 29, 2016
in as much you truly love him. just give him space. to be honest it will save you a lot of trouble in the long run. make him miss you though. pls don't force yourself on him oh.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2016
samsam2019:
Stop bitching about everything and see him return to your arms
OK, unruly ready for that...i just want us to be happy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2016
austinereds:
in as much you truly love him. just give him space. to be honest it will save you a lot of trouble in the long run. make him miss you though. pls don't force yourself on him oh.
yes I'll not force him, thank you, hope it works

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2016
K
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by firstking01(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Bible talked about a nagging wife...and i qoute, "better to live in a desert than to live with a nagging woman", that's proverbs 22:19...i think he's making the right decision by breaking up with you...that guy is wise.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2016
firstking01:
Bible talked about a nagging wife...and i qoute, "better to live in a desert than to live with a nagging woman", that's proverbs 22:19...i think he's making the right decision by breaking up with you...that guy is wise.
Well, I love him with all my heart and I had always had his back, im willing to change for good and fight for him, no one is perfect and I learned my lesson. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:
Hi everyone, my bf is breaking up with me, he is fed up of my complains and nagging, we have been together for 3 years and I love him so much, our love is strong I didn't see this coming, I borrowed him money, that's he has not been able to return yet, that's the topic of discussion, but I don't care anymore thus has make me change for good, I don't want to loose him, he is nice, patient and caring man, but now he has made up his mind and he says our relationship can't work, what can I do for him to give a chance?

collect your money first then stp nagging and complaining

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Gee645(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2016
let it go. there are pipol who work aweh from u let them work, dont talk anoda person into luving you or staying without. pipol leave you nt because dey dont luv bt bcoz dey belong in the part that says their story is ova.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2016
optimusmind:

collect your money first then stp nagging and complaining

The money is not all small amount ooo, but he says that we can "still be together " until he gives me back...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Gee645:
let it go. there are pipol who work aweh from u let them work, dont talk anoda person into luving you or staying without. pipol leave you nt because dey dont luv bt bcoz dey belong in the part that says their story is ova.
Of course if I try... And still the same I'll let him go.... [sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2016
My dear don't take it personal.. Everyone is fed up. We are fed up with Ncc trying to choke us. We are fed up with nl mods with their unnecessary bans and their fight against mmm. We are fed up with Kenyans and their wahala. We are fed up with Aunty Toke and her nonsense. We are fed up with our oga at the top hoarding money. Yu enter atm they will tell Yu no money inside bank.
Biko collect ur money and let him be on his way. What is his own sef?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Destined2win: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2016
So you came here to complain again abi?

Don't worry, I will pay you your money and everything will be over angry

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2016
Masikay:
My dear don't take it personal.. Everyone is fed up. We are fed up with Ncc trying to choke us. We are fed up with nl mods with their unnecessary bans and their fight against mmm. We are fed up with Kenyans and their wahala. We are fed up with Aunty Toke and her nonsense. We are fed up with our oga at the top hoarding money. Yu enter atm they will tell Yu no money inside bank.
Hahaha thank you so much, I'm a lucky girl though I have a lovely family I have ambition and future plans... Just that when you found someone good to be with...that doesn't cheat and gentle...seems hard to let go... I'll try my best in the process of he doesn't change his mind.. Then it's over, it's not the end of the world

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Joe171(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2016
It's a good thing you already know your fault, work on your flaws. You perhaps lack understanding and patience that's why you've been nagging about the money. You say you love him, show him!. If he's what you've said him to be then he will consider it.

Don't take any advice, just live your life.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Joe171:
It's a good thing you already know your fault, work on your flaws. You perhaps lack understanding and patience that's why you've been nagging about the money. You say you love him, show him!. If he's what you've said him to be then he will consider it.
Yes I have always been impatient, it's part of my personality and that attitude has always give me problems... But now I regret everything, I'm ready to change I'm done with that attitude...hope it's not too late, and he will concider...
thanks a lot!

Don't take any advice, just live your life.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by seunny4lif(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2016
I'm here to read comment grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Masikay:

grin

Too much wahala...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Johnholmes: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2016
He gave you 3 years to amend your ways but you didn't heed .now you are crying up and Dan wen he has made his decision.
All you can do now is just keep begging and hope he comes back.
If you do come back together, .........better change angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:
Sing "Take a Chance" by Abba for him. That should melt his heart
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:
OK, unruly ready for that...i just want us to be happy
easier said than done dear. You guys even tried. He will stay if he truly loves u, no one is perfect. Love is all about loving an imperfect person perfectly... grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Remilekun101: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Make Sure you collect your money sha, if he likes let him break up

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by andreernest28(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Women and dier attitude
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnholmes:
He gave you 3 years to amend your ways but you didn't heed .now you are crying up and Dan wen he has made his decision.
All you can do now is just keep begging and hope he comes back.
If you do come back together, .........better change angry
I know.... And I feel awful, but God knows how much he means to me...i have change. We have been through a lot together that's why I thought we can't break up. Thank you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Remilekun101:
Make Sure you collect your money sha, if he likes let him break up
Hahaha thank you jare
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Remilekun101: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nma27:
easier said than done dear. You guys even tried. He will stay if he truly loves u, no one is perfect. Love is all about loving an imperfect person perfectly... grin

explain this

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Remilekun101:

explain this
Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

I know.... And I feel awful, but God knows how much he means to me...i have change. We have been through a lot together that's why I thought we can't break up. Thank you

U may feel, u guys have been through alot together but he may not feel the same way. U may believe u guys can't break up but he feels he can breakup with u at any given time. U feel. He's loyal, calm and committed.. By dear:newsflash all broke guys appear loyal and committed.. Wait and watch when he's financially comfortable, then u will see the real guy u are dating.
Let him. Give u your money first, then he can breakup afterwards.. Smhh.

He's using u as doormat, u don't know. You are even begging him untop your money.. Lol.

Chai..God grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by dreamwords: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Switch off your bitchh mode, thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / Why Do Blackmen Have Very Poor Taste When They Date Outside Their Race?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.