Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Boyfriend Is Fed Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Fed Up (11683 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / When A Man Is Fed Up With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Collect your money from him first
wer111:
Hi everyone, my bf is breaking up with me, he is fed up of my complains and nagging, we have been together for 3 years and I love him so much, our love is strong I didn't see this coming, I borrowed him money, that's he has not been able to return yet, that's the topic of discussion, but I don't care anymore thus has make me change for good, I don't want to loose him, he is nice, patient and caring man, but now he has made up his mind and he says our relationship can't work, what can I do for him to give a chance?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Amelian:

U may feel, u guys have been through alot together but he may not feel the same way. U may believe u guys can't break up but he feels he can breakup with u at any given time. U feel. He's loyal, calm and committed.. By dear:newsflash all broke guys appear loyal and committed.. Wait and watch when he's financially comfortable, then u will see the real guy u are dating.
Let him. Give u your money first, then he can breakup afterwards.. Smhh.

He's using u as doormat, u don't know. You are even begging him untop your money.. Lol.

Chai..God grin
At this point i don't know what to think....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Remilekun101:

explain this
Are u confused?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by queenDD(f): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
optimusmind:

collect your money first then stop nagging and complaining
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Remilekun101: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nma27:
Are u confused?

Explain na
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by ButterFrost212(f): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

Hahaha thank you so much, I'm a lucky girl though I have a lovely family I have ambition and future plans... Just that when you found someone good to be with...that doesn't cheat and gentle...seems hard to let go... I'll try my best in the process of he doesn't change his mind.. Then it's over, it's not the end of the world
My dear a man is only gentle and humble when he is broke, the minute the bucks start coming in, you're not guaranteed a smooth sail. So if he's serious about breaking up, collect your money first. In some relationships love isn't just enough.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by DoPeRoSa(f): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
If he says he doesn't want you anymore ... Let him go, it's hard, but don't force yourself on him
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
dreamwords:
Switch off your bitchh mode, thank me later
I'm not a bad person, I just couldn't handle the situation...its not easy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by vchykp(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
its simple, call him..! apologise and desist from your previous character, show him you have changed for real and train yourself never to be your old self...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by firstking01(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

Well, I love him with all my heart and I had always had his back, im willing to change for good and fight for him, no one is perfect and I learned my lesson. Thank you
You don't force love my dear, it's just a natural phenomenon that you must allow to flow on it's own.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
vchykp:
its simple, call him..! apologise and desist from your previous character, show him you have changed for real and train yourself never to be your old self...
I'mvery ready... It's just for him to give me the chance... Thank you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
firstking01:
You don't force love my dear, it's just a natural phenomenon that you must allow to flow on it's own.
I know.... At least let me try.... Right?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
ButterFrost212:

My dear a man is only gentle and humble when he is broke, the minute the bucks start coming in, you're not guaranteed a smooth sail. So if he's serious about breaking up, collect your money first. In some relationships love isn't just enough.
Thanks lot, some comments are making stronger, I'm even thinking that's if itvends.. Will be for good
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Gideonaigbe(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Did u cheat on him? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Gideonaigbe(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Whatsapp me-08033023247...av gat a tip for u cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gideonaigbe:
I didn't cheat
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by firstking01(m): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

I know.... At least let me try.... Right?
Yeah, a trial is always allowed but if eventually he still stood his ground on wanting to break up then lerrit go.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Piiko:
Collect your money from him first
OK, I will

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by vchykp(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

You have to get someone he respects to bring him close so you can talk to him, make sure you have worked on urself before seeing him, am glad you know your mistake and ready to change for real.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by vchykp(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

You have to get someone he respects to bring him close so you can talk to him, make sure you have worked on urself before seeing him, am glad you know your mistake and ready to change for real.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by sakalisis(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:
Hi everyone, my bf is breaking up with me, he is fed up of my complains and nagging, we have been together for 3 years and I love him so much, our love is strong I didn't see this coming, I borrowed him money, that's he has not been able to return yet, that's the topic of discussion, but I don't care anymore thus has make me change for good, I don't want to loose him, he is nice, patient and caring man, but now he has made up his mind and he says our relationship can't work, what can I do for him to give a chance?

Hmmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

Mumu, berra go and collect your money. Infact use police to arrest him. Boyfriend ko, Boyfriend Ni undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
vchykp:

Thank you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
truthsayer007:

Mumu, berra go and collect your money. Infact use police to arrest him. Boyfriend ko, Boyfriend Ni undecided
It's the money that has spoiled the relationship, his dad was sick In a Critical condition, that's why i helped him with the money....the dad end up dying....at times I regret bcoz of what's is happening
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

It's the money that has spoiled the relationship, his dad was sick In a Critical condition, that's why i helped him with the money....the dad end up dying....at times I regret bcoz of what's is happening

Dear, forget the money. Any money rendered to help the sick , is best forgotten. No need going there at all. U won't get a refund.
Also try and reduce the nags and complains. But from now on, he should sort himself out by himself financially.
And watch his actions after 3months of no money from u.

Also he wants a break abi?

Give him the break. Don't call, don't text.. Delete his number and pin. Then be patient, live your life and see what happens.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Amelian:

Dear, forget the money. Any money rendered to help the sick , is best forgotten. No need going there at all. U won't get a refund.
Also try and reduce the nags and complains. But from now on, he should sort himself out by himself financially.
And watch his actions after 3months of no money from u.

Also he wants a break abi?

Give him the break. Don't call, don't text.. Delete his number and pin. Then be patient, live your life and see what happens.
That's seems the best thing to-do....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

Thank you, I think that what I'll do, I asked for forgiveness many times, and he is just saying that what keep us together is the money he needs to return to me....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:

Yes o.
No dulling
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by allobright17: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
wer111:
You don frustrate the guy life finish,better find another victim and continue your nagging with him.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by wer111: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
allobright17:
You don frustrate the guy life finish,better find another victim and continue your nagging with him.
I said its learn my lesson and I wanna change.... So even if he doesn't forgive me I'll not do same mistake ...and I've Bern's good person to him... I've trieda lot
Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stop reminding him of the time he had to swallow his pride and ask for help. I am sure it was not just nagging you might have said things that might have made him question your suitability as a life long partner.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Fed Up by FuckBooy: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gideonaigbe:
grin grin Kai! Which kin tip you nor fit give am here wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must Read Romance Story : Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1 / How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) / My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.