Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah (964 Views)

After The Shia Muslims Crackdown, The Christians Maybe Next- Danjuma Abdullah / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Might be Muslim Puppet- Danjuma Abdullah / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2016
In the aftermath of the Ondo guber elections fears are being raised over the possible outcome of 2019 presidential elections. The manner and pattern of disenfranchisement of the PDP candidate is stunning and bewildering. The current administration is at its wits end in exploiting legal, political and electoral means in stopping the opposition.

The action of Okon Abang and their INEC collaborators in weeding out the candidate of the PDP should worry all well-meaning Nigerians. We look in consternation and fear of possible re-occurence in 2019. The economic implications are dire and fearful.

Should the outcome of the Ondo elections are to reflect the 2019 elections, then Nigerians should not hold their breath as the light at the end of the tunnel no longer exists. The recession that Nigerians are currently undergoing would last a lot longer than planned as this administration does not have a blue-print to salvage the economy. Take a look around you, everything that the PDP built in 16 years is being destroyed in less than 2 years.

Should the outcome of Ondo elections become a pointer to 2019, then expect the Niger Delta to continue the bombings and for the southern parts of Nigeria to continue to be left out in the scheme of things. Take a look around, everything the PDP built in 16 years is crumbling from the economy to free and fair elections. From Niger Delta militancy resurgence to clamours for seccession.

Should the outcome of the Ondo elections be taken as the nexus for 2019, then we are in for a long ride of more taxes. From the N50 being paid for deposits above 1,000 to the data charges increase that is to commence January 2017 and of course the three minutes call tax that will soon be implemented. Nigerians should expect more suffering and smiling or begin a revolution to put an end to suffering meted to all and sundry. As it stands 2019 would be a continuation of the 8 years of famine.

Lastly, should the outcome of the Ondo elections be taken as the pointer to 2019. Then more Agatu massacre, more churches will be vandalized and burnt like the ones in Niger state and Kaduna and Borno. Expect more attacks by the mobile Boko Haram [herdsmen] and the Shia. Expect more attacks on Christians in the North.

Should Ondo 2016 become 2019...................Then I weep for my country.

Danjuma Abdullah is a Christian from Biu in southern Borno.

danjuma@9ja.site

http://9ja.site/2016/11/29/ondo-2016-echoes-and-fears-for-2019-elections-danjuma-abdullah/

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by kinibigdeal(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Well said
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by SillyMods: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2016
Turakidanjuma:
In the aftermath of the Ondo guber elections fears are being raised over the possible outcome of 2019 presidential elections. The manner and pattern of disenfranchisement of the PDP candidate is stunning and bewildering. The current administration is at its wits end in exploiting legal, political and electoral means in stopping the opposition.

The action of Okon Abang and their INEC collaborators in weeding out the candidate of the PDP should worry all well-meaning Nigerians. We look in consternation and fear of possible re-occurence in 2019. The economic implications are dire and fearful.

Should the outcome of the Ondo elections are to reflect the 2019 elections, then Nigerians should not hold their breath as the light at the end of the tunnel no longer exists. The recession that Nigerians are currently undergoing would last a lot longer than planned as this administration does not have a blue-print to salvage the economy. Take a look around you, everything that the PDP built in 16 years is being destroyed in less than 2 years.

Should the outcome of Ondo elections become a pointer to 2019, then expect the Niger Delta to continue the bombings and for the southern parts of Nigeria to continue to be left out in the scheme of things. Take a look around, everything the PDP built in 16 years is crumbling from the economy to free and fair elections. From Niger Delta militancy resurgence to clamours for seccession.

Should the outcome of the Ondo elections be taken as the nexus for 2019, then we are in for a long ride of more taxes. From the N50 being paid for deposits above 1,000 to the data charges increase that is to commence January 2017 and of course the three minutes call tax that will soon be implemented. Nigerians should expect more suffering and smiling or begin a revolution to put an end to suffering meted to all and sundry. As it stands 2019 would be a continuation of the 8 years of famine.

Lastly, should the outcome of the Ondo elections be taken as the pointer to 2019. Then more Agatu massacre, more churches will be vandalized and burnt like the ones in Niger state and Kaduna and Borno. Expect more attacks by the mobile Boko Haram [herdsmen] and the Shia. Expect more attacks on Christians in the North.

Danjuma Abdullah is a Christian from Biu in southern Borno.

danjuma@9ja.site

Cry cry babies!

They blame Okon Abang. He was exonerated of any wrongdoing by NJC when allegations against him were investigated.
They blame INEC for not postponing the election because of their internal wahala.

They looted our yesterday, today and tomorrow, yet they want sane people to take them serious.

Thunder will strike PDP and their looting oppressors.
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Well said

Thanks
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Zombies wouldnt like this, they hate anything that challenges their brains. They love shallow excuses and hate Scrutiny.
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:

Cry cry babies!

Are you done?

Dont worry by next year january you wont be able to come online anymore. Thanks to Buhari increasing the data charges through. Already you have been treking everywhere you wish to go because of fuel increase. When last did you even eat rice grin....... Okay at your grand fathers burial....sorry. I will invite you to my wedding so you can eat rice..

Talk of Cry babies
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by SillyMods: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
[s]
Turakidanjuma:

Are you done?

Dont worry by next year january you wont be able to come online anymore. Thanks to Buhari increasing the data charges through. Already you have been treking everywhere you wish to go because of fuel increase. When last did you even eat rice grin....... Okay at your grand fathers burial....sorry. I will invite you to my wedding so you can eat rice..

Talk of Cry babies
[/s]
Go look for what you can do. I have a very good job - a 7 digit monthly pay. grin grin grin
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Zendinho(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
GEJ must be a prophet.
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
Go look for what you can do. I have a very good job - a 7 digit monthly pay. grin grin grin

You have a 7-digit pay and you are consistently on nairaland as a political jobber.

Seems that lai mohammed budget was meant to pay zombies like yourself.

Lecturers in University of Maiduguri are paid half salaries and you feel there should be continuity.
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Atiku2019: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:
[s][/s]

Lol Seven Digit grin samething Egift said before he was caught begging for cheap data here (N500 for 8gig) He had no option than to shut down that Moniker.

cc OZAOEKPE

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by SillyMods: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

You have a 7-digit pay and you are consistently on nairaland as a political jobber.

Seems that lai mohammed budget was meant to pay zombies like yourself.

Lecturers in University of Maiduguri are paid half salaries and you feel there should be continuity.
The more you earn, the less workload you have.

Think! grin
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by SillyMods: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
[s]
Atiku2019:

Lol Seven Digit grin samething Egift said before he was caught begging for cheap data here (N500 for 8gig) He had no option than to flora that Moniker.

cc OZAOEKPE
[/s]
You can as well start digging for my background. Ko kan 'ye.
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by gwales: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
[s]
Turakidanjuma:

[b]Danjuma Abdullah is a Christian from Biu in southern Borno.

danjuma@9ja.site

http://9ja.site/2016/11/29/ondo-2016-echoes-and-fears-for-2019-elections-danjuma-abdullah/
[/s]
[/s] good Nigerians have cursed pdp for raping them of their destiny during the 16yrs they rule the country. By 2019 kowa party would replace pdp as the opposition party
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
gwales:

[/s] good Nigerians have cursed pdp for raping them of their destiny during the 16yrs they rule the country. By 2019 kowa party would replace pdp as the opposition party

If PDP raped Nigeria then what is APC doing......I guess they just aborted us.
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
You can as well start digging for my background. Ko kan 'ye.

My friend you dont have any background that anybody can dig. Except you meant a pile of dustbin
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by SillyMods: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

My friend you dont have any background that anybody can dig. Except you meant a pile of dustbin
OK. grin
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by EazyMoh(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lol! So OP you are simply a PDP shameless supporter, good to know. So now that PDP has zoned the presidential ticket to the north hope you are going to make sure it's a Christian (since an Igbo candidate is no longer feasible).
It just pains you to realize that people still prefer APC to PDP, unfortunately for you the religious card is the worst idea you could ever. It didn't work and it will never will.
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by gwales: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
[s]
Turakidanjuma:

If PDP raped Nigeria then what is APC doing......I guess they just aborted us.
[/s] pdp would never come back. Now run along.....
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by TwoBottles: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
Lol! So OP you are simply a PDP shameless supporter, good to know. So now that PDP has zoned the presidential ticket to the north hope you are going to make sure it's a Christian (since an Igbo candidate is no longer feasible).
It just pains you to realize that people still prefer APC to PDP, unfortunately for you the religious card is the worst idea you could ever. It didn't work and it will never will.

Young man I am not and can never be a PDP supporter. I still stand by an Igbo candidate come 2019. Any platform that would restore balance to Nigeria and enable christians to live in peace in the North once again.
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:

Cry cry babies!

They blame Okon Abang. He was exonerated of any wrongdoing by NJC when allegations against him were investigated.
They blame INEC for not postponing the election because of their internal wahala.

They looted our yesterday, today and tomorrow, yet they want sane people to take them serious.

Thunder will strike PDP and their looting oppressors.
name ur price
Re: Ondo 2016: Echoes And Fears For 2019 Elections- Danjuma Abdullah by Turakidanjuma(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

name ur price

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Orders NCC To Stop Planned Data Price Hike / Wike Not In Control Of His Mental Faculties, He Should See A Psychiatrist — APC / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Unable To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.