Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,244 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases (50127 Views)

Enjoy 1GB Free Data To Browse All Night With 9mobile #morecliq / 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook / How Are You Preparing For Dec 1 New Data Rates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
KissChrix:
Tosyne2much and 10

That number 9 though gringringrin

We'll always find a way
I just dey think the matter tey tey say how we go take cope
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Maxvasia(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
amzee:
Abeg na who get Sagem charger?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by McPerry(f): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=amzee post=51485100]Abeg na who get Sagem charger?[/qu
Na thuraya i get oo,no worry e go charge your Sagem phone...lol grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by bamisepeters(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
austinereds:
I can't laugh. don't forget Bloggers too will suffer too. less traffic. this NCC people should just carry there wahala and go. Nobody want to participate in #OCCUPY NCC. Change is here.
those with original and unique content will still survive.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Tedassie(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Niggers wey dey watch mojo 247
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by LorDBolton(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gonna try to sub 2mao, maybe 2months sub to beat d deadline

Cos. No way am I gonna. Pay above 2k for 7.5gb when in this recession I expect competitive rates.

What kinda govt pursues contractionary policies during a recession?

I'm astonished

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Joephat(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
so Buhari and Nass don succeed with this antisocial bill...

time to occupy the Nass

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
marquay:

what's the name of your phone please?

Apple
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by IBNgemini: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
If dey Born dem well,make they touch my night browsing........ angry
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by degreat2: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Se pesin fit add up to his current data..... glo subscribers
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Ramon92: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dreamwaker:
I'm sorted for two months cool
network and plan, pls..
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by yusufu16: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Na lie jooorrr, MMM don crash ni? tongue tongue tongue tongue

How many times do you log into MMM
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tedassie:
Niggers wey dey watch mojo 247
Na you be that now cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by wristbangle: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
degreat2:
Se pesin fit add up to his current data..... glo subscribers

Yes. I don do 5k sub for 24GB. Na February e go expire. No dull yourself bros.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ramon92:
network and plan, pls..

MTN 5k 10gig
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by sirfee(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=51484765][/quote]Tosyne I belong to number 10 but Ncc won't stop me from subscribing.My phone na my second girlfriend so I must be caring and sincere with her(my phone).Data get portion for my salary so I'm not afraid of those useless ncc.God will provide for everybody#shame to ncc
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by legibow: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
No be nigeria we they... They wil always find solution and short cuy for everytin....

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Doctorfitz: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chai nkechi,susan,precious,osas, Angela, chioma and funke no go let me rest b that...temi bami

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Sotenna(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Now, I've to apply caution on how I use my data. No more opening of useless FP topics. Mods whatever makes FP better be click-worthy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Pheals(f): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much am sure u will get D data at any rate!! I I knew you get the dough ....u will have to sub for me every month , now tell me what do you know about

naijauncut and xvideos. ?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Temitoppe(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
this post gas me up gidi grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Sotenna(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pheals:
tosyne2much am sure u will get D data at any rate!! I I knew you get the dough ....u will have to sub for me every month , now tell me what do you know about

Tosyne, come and answer for yourself. As you no dey introduce people come MMM, come and introduce her to naijauncut and xvideos.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pheals:

I will subscribe for you only of you're willing to be my girlfriend cool

BTW, I don't watch mojo
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sotenna:

Tosyne, come and answer for yourself. As you no dey introduce people come MMM, come and introduce her to naijauncut and xvideos.
For her to know those sites, be like say the babe sef dey watch mojo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Temitoppe:
this post gas me up gidi grin
E funny abi?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Sotenna(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn viewing. Come out and say something
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Winnelyn(f): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sotenna:
Win.nelyn viewing. Come out and say something

i honestly don't have anything to say.... Nokia torch phone loading sad
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Sotenna(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
For her to know those sites, be like say the babe sef dey watch mojo cheesy

You don't need babalawo to tell you brother.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Pheals(f): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
I will subscribe for you only of you're willing to be my girlfriend cool

BTW, I don't watch mojo
you are giving condition? that means I will have to be your girlfriend..

now tell me how do you know the name of the site ...I haven't heard of naijauncut b4
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Youngpo413: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
This too shall pass.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
is spectranet included ?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Tobium1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
11. Those lily livered guys who are scared of MMM, but shld incase you want to join, click on dis link http:///?i=azubiketobi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video / Malata Phone For N486,850 Or I Need A Pair Of Glasses? / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.