Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? (3838 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
kikikikikikikikiki, my message remains true and unchanging... STOP WORSHIPPING SATAN!

Why are you derailing the thread, I think the thread is for CHRISTIAN
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
They didn't believe in GOD of the Christian, but they believe in ALMIGHTY GOD who through him everything came into being. God Almighty who organises all things is the one whom they worship by using their brains. The scrolls which Einstein wrote has been given to me telepathically and it shall be included in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. The scrolls of Galileo Galilee which your popes burnt up in those days has also been revealed to me and they shall be included in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH before its completion. I AM GLAD I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AS A VESSEL FOR THE REVELATION OF THE TRUTH.

lol, see this funny deluded demon, you have been choosing to reveal the truth? underground demon choose you? given a scroll telephatically? And you are busy running mouth on nairaland? lol, maybe you should telephatically ask for the scroll of how education came to Africa, Nigeria especially maybe it will open your eye that those that bring the gospel..the bible make you to be able to read and write not a fucking demon that telephatically took you to underground and tampered with your human intelligence...
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, see this funny deluded demon, you have been choosing to reveal the truth? underground demon choose you? given a scroll telephatically? And you are busy running mouth on nairaland? lol, maybe you should telephatically ask for the scroll of how education came to Africa, Nigeria especially maybe it will open your eye that those that bring the gospel..the bible make you to be able to read and write not a fucking demon that telephatically took you to underground and tampered with your human intelligence...
Even in the period of the Neanderthal, it was revealed how the tricks all was done. HUMAN BEING BROUGHT EDUCATION FROM EUROPE AND BROUGHT RELIGION WITH IT TO ENSLAVE THE MINDS OF THE PEOPLE. HOWEVER, IT BEGAN WITH SLAVE TRADE, NOT WITH EDUCATION. see this passage of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH:

Lishius 6: 6-12:
6. And he mixed with the slaves who were brought into the church. And Baruch said, why do you, being so many in your kingdom, willingly submit yourselves to be brought into this land as slaves? For if you have united together to resist these few who brought you here, then you could have won.
7. And Okot confronted Baruch and said, they fed us and gave us clothes and even cowries from Egypt which we love. And they fed us with date palms and told us the story of the son of God Almighty whom they call Zeusus Krista.
8. And they say that we should follow them like sheep because themselves follow the instructions of this Zeusus Krista who died for our sins.
9. And Baruch said, have you no wise men in your land? How did this happen to you? And Ngol said, they commanded us to kill all our wise men for opposing their teachings and we did so. And they asked us to follow them. And so we did, until we have entered the ships.
10. And so are we brought here.
11. And Baruch said, this has befallen you because you do not know how to think. For when one thinks with his heart and not his head, he shall be misled many times. Now you shall be traded for more date palms and taken to Babylon to be slaves there also.
12. Now Baruch went to see that the chariots were made ready, for he had planned with ten good people to see how they shall make some of the slaves to escape.

Education was not the first thing brought to Africa, it was slave trade they began with and when Africans became wiser themselves, fighting for INDEPENDENCE, then they began to pay back with the good called EDUCATION.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2016
FreelanceRebel:

Why are you derailing the thread, I think the thread is for CHRISTIAN
It's passion the souls who are heading hellway that made me post here. I'll stop posting here as from now. Thanks. Gboyee4fun, see you later cheesy
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
It's passion the souls who are heading hellway that made me post here. I'll stop posting here as from now. Thanks. Gboyee4fun, see you later cheesy

lol, hell for human being? you really know God Almighty.... just get lost with your foolishness
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
Even in the period of the Neanderthal, it was revealed how the tricks all was done. HUMAN BEING BROUGHT EDUCATION FROM EUROPE AND BROUGHT RELIGION WITH IT TO ENSLAVE THE MINDS OF THE PEOPLE. HOWEVER, IT BEGAN WITH SLAVE TRADE, NOT WITH EDUCATION. see this passage of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH:

Education was not the first thing brought to Africa, it was slave trade they began with and when Africans became wiser themselves, fighting for INDEPENDENCE, then they began to pay back with the good called EDUCATION.

quoting from your doctrine shows how ignorant you are.....Christian brought education to you, go and read your history well
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by orisa37: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2016
As in pray for your enemies. Ok, May God grant them(atheists on Nairaland) Discerning Spirit to understand evil from good and fear from peace and darkness from light and Devil from Jesus and Satan from Christ.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

quoting from your doctrine shows how ignorant you are.....Christian brought education to you, go and read your history well
Those who brought Education didn't start with Education. They started with slavery. Education they brought was for the purpose of using the Africans to fulfill their own missions.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, hell for human being? you really know God Almighty.... just get lost with your foolishness
May Almighty God shed his Great Light upon your memory, AMEN. cool
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
May Almighty God shed his Great Light upon your memory, AMEN. cool

the Almighty you claim you know created hell for human being? to hell with your light and true....I don't preach to ignorant soul like you, I don't even need anything to do with you? what's your problem self? I don't fancy you, and I don't need your foolishness....is it by force?...lol...deceive the gullible you can by paying tithe, at the right time we will meet when the truth will be totally reveal...thank God we are both Nigerian...lol

you just pray and say Amen?...lol....Satan has really blinded your mind...shm
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

the Almighty you claim you know created hell for human being? to hell with your light and true....I don't preach to ignorant soul like you, I don't even need anything to do with you? what's your problem self? I don't fancy you, and I don't need your foolishness....is it by force?...lol...deceive the gullible you can by paying tithe, at the right time we will meet when the truth will be totally reveal...thank God we are both Nigerian...lol

It's Satan(yahweh) who created hell fire for some human beings(his worshippers who will not meet up his standard). Almighty God made the UNIVERSE without hell fire, but Satan(yahweh) created hell fire due to his extremely jealous nature. However, it's a choice for people to go there or not to, because we have the afterlifes in our control. Here is how Asshur who worshipped Faulkin in his dying moment escaped from the hell fire of Satan(Yahweh).

Karmish 14: 1-18:

1. Now Yahweh and Allah saw how Jonas desired greatly to see Yeshua. And they said, let us show Jonas that which he desires.
2. Let us grant temporary freedom to Yeshua. And when he has done that which we desire, we shall return him to the fire.
[b]3. Now Yeshua lamented greatly in the fire. And one contended with him, whose name was Asshur. For Asshur was one of the thieves who were hanged beside Yeshua on the pole and executed.
4. But Asshur had asked of Yeshua to bring him to the paradise. And because Asshur had submitted his soul to Yeshua on the pole, he had no control of his afterlife.
5. But he found himself where Yeshua also had found himself after death. For even Asshur had ascended in the fire imagined by the head of Yahweh before even Asshur could see it.
6. Now Asshur contended with Yeshua, saying, why did you fool me? Why have you brought me into this great fire?
7. And Yeshua said, I was deceived myself. And I did not know that I shall be forsaken like this also.
8. And Asshur said, where is Derog? For this place is more befitting for him than myself. But I have not found him, even when I have walked through the smoke of this fire for time unending.
9. And Yeshua said, as long as Derog did not submit his soul to me while he was on earth, he shall not experience what I am experiencing. For wherever I am shall my followers be also.
10. And Asshur said, Derog does not believe in any god while he was on earth. Then Yeshua said, the valley of the shadow of death shall be his portion, except if his soul is being lured away into some other afterlifes by the gods who lurk around the entrance of the valley.
11. And Asshur said, why is it that the body gets use to everything? For this fire is not as hot as it used to be on me. But it is now made less in intensity on me.
12. And Yeshua said, you make it seem so and it becomes so for you. Now do you think that I do not already know how to get out of this fire, O Asshur?
13. Yes I now know how to get out of it, but I wish to tarry in it, so that I can bring many souls into it from every places where they worship me.
14. But even my father does not know yet that I can get out of it.
15. Now Asshur said, O Yeshua, how can I get out of this place? For I am feeling the torment of it more again.
16. And Yeshua said, how do you get out of your dream, you dreamer? For in the same manner shall you be out of here. But you shall not return to your body because it is long dead and burnt up on earth.
17. For whatever external part of the physical body which has gone off it can never be replaced spiritually but physically, or else at the time of reincarnation.
18. Now Asshur shut his eyes and imagined something. Then he sublimed and congealed again in the Valley of the Shadow of Death.
[/b]
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

And what does Amen mean? It means SO SHALL IT BE, SO WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THAT? YOU CHRISTIANS HATE MUSLIM, BUT YOU STILL COUNT 1, 2, 3(Arabic figure) cheesy The gods do not own languages, ALMIGHTY God owns all languages, therefore I am entitled to speak in any language of the world I want. cool
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
And what does Amen mean? It means SO SHALL IT BE, SO WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THAT? YOU CHRISTIANS HATE MUSLIM, BUT YOU STILL COUNT 1, 2, 3(Arabic figure) cheesy The gods do not own languages, ALMIGHTY God owns all languages, therefore I am entitled to speak in any language of the world I want. cool

lol, you really need help.....who told you I hate Muslims? why I have a lot of Muslims as relative, I'm not your category when it comes to religion or knowing the deep things,....and for your correction ...1 2 3 is English figure ....go and be discussing with your mate...lol....concerning Amen...where is is from? not from the bible? ......I'm a Christian I have no business with you man, go your way till the appropriate time we will meet physically not hiding at the banner of internet....if you are truly call for the true, then continue your work and leave me alone...OK, I don't even have time to check your write ups because the topics have clearly shown your foolishness.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
It's Satan(yahweh) who created hell fire for some human beings(his worshippers who will not meet up his standard). Almighty God made the UNIVERSE without hell fire, but Satan(yahweh) created hell fire due to his extremely jealous nature. However, it's a choice for people to go there or not to, because we have the afterlifes in our control. Here is how Asshur who worshipped Faulkin in his dying moment escaped from the hell fire of Satan(Yahweh).

[/b]

if you have brain, please use it....OK stop quoting nonsense for me...okay....how can you be so dumb gan? do you think I have time for your stupidity? I think I need to tell you again that you behave and think like a baby.....
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, you really need help.....who told you I hate Muslims? why I have a lot of Muslims as relative, I'm not your category when it comes to religion or knowing the deep things,....and for your correction ...1 2 3 is English figure ....go and be discussing with your mate...lol....concerning Amen...where is is from? not from the bible? ......I'm a Christian I have no business with you man, go your way till the appropriate time we will meet physically not hiding at the banner of internet....if you are truly call for the true, then continue your work and leave me alone...OK, I don't even have time to check your write ups because the topics have clearly shown your foolishness.
AMEN is from one of the thousands of languages made by OUR GOD ALMIGHTY and it isn't crime to inter-use languages. I can even quote Arabic numerals as well as Arabic letters. I can speak in Yoruba and in Spanish or in Hispanic, OUR GOD ALMIGHTY, THE FATHER OF yahweh owns all languages.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

if you have brain, please use it....OK stop quoting nonsense for me...okay....how can you be so dumb gan? do you think I have time for your stupidity? I think I need to tell you again that you behave and think like a baby.....
The bolded sounds exactly like what happened when Mathatias refused to listen to the truth Keltiel was telling him.
:

Obscurum 19: 44-47
44. And Nymphidis whom you ask of is your god, Yahweh, who is also called Satan. For he is also a light of God, but his light became dimmer until it was the dimmest of all lights. For the light of every being made by the Universe becomes dimmer with the amount of hatred manifested towards his fellows.
45. And such light becomes non-existence when it has come into the dimmest point ever. And that soul is reincarnated and the light reappears again.
46. Have you not read in the incorrupt book of Danyal that the righteous shall shine? And have you not seen in the ancient wisdoms that every flesh has a star attached to him or her? And only the wise ones and the magi can see those stars. And there are twelve constellations wherein all the stars of the flesh on earth appear. But there could be more after.
47. And there are other constellations where the stars of the flesh in other worlds appear.
48. Now Matathias said, O great Anakim, depart from me, for I do not believe any of the things which you tell me.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
[/b] The bolded sounds exactly like what happened when Mathatias refused to listen to the truth Keltiel was telling him.

lol, I can boldly see the madness in your brain, lol, I see how much you have been disappointed by your fucking knowledge and your foolish underground god......you are the greatest clown on earth......lol....if you have the truth, come and tell me face to face and stop running mouth on nairaland....lol.....
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
AMEN is from one of the thousands of languages made by OUR GOD ALMIGHTY and it isn't crime to inter-use languages. I can even quote Arabic numerals as well as Arabic letters. I can speak in Yoruba and in Spanish or in Hispanic, OUR GOD ALMIGHTY, THE FATHER OF yahweh owns all languages.

lol...your demon is really disgracing you...Amen is an English word, English language..Who asked for what you can quote in Arabic? if you like be speaking in Greeks, you're nothing than a deluded demon.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...your demon is really disgracing you...Amen is an English word, English language..Who asked for what you can quote in Arabic? if you like be speaking in Greeks, you're nothing than a deluded demon.
Omo, your bad mouth no be here o. You just freely use abusive words on me like say tomorrow no dey. Have I turned to your abusive-stock because I tell you the truth that yahweh is Satan? May the LIGHT OF GOD open your eyes to the truth in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN, AMIN, ASE, ISE!!!
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by HCpaul(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
I AM AFRAID OF THE CHRISTIAN LIES cuz they tell people with boldness and with certainty. Yet, they ain't shameful in repeating that consequently.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Omo, your bad mouth no be here o. You just freely use abusive words on me like say tomorrow no dey. Have I turned to your abusive-stock because I tell you the truth that yahweh is Satan? May the LIGHT OF GOD open your eyes to the truth in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN, AMIN, ASE, ISE!!!

lol, the truth?...dis nigga is really funny....what concerns me with what you call Yahweh? did I even argue with you on the fucking truth you are claiming....all I'm saying is that I don't need you, I don't stop you from preaching your truth, but look for you right mate, you are too small for me....get that right
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2016
HCpaul:
I AM AFRAID OF THE CHRISTIAN LIES cuz they tell people with boldness and with certainty. Yet, they ain't shameful in repeating that consequently.

And are you a Christian?
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 5:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, the truth?...dis nigga is really funny....what concerns me with what you call Yahweh? did I even argue with you on the fucking truth you are claiming....all I'm saying is that I don't need you, I don't stop you from preaching your truth, but look for you right mate, you are too small for me....get that right
Okay, I've heard you. Your life is too precious than to be spent with satan(yahweh) in his fire. I just pray that your eyes get opened before it is too late. USE YOUR BRAIN, WORSHIP NO god(s) AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY. May we all get to the good afterlives in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN cool
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Okay, I've heard you. Your life is too precious than to be spent with satan(yahweh) in his fire. I just pray that your eyes get opened before it is too late. USE YOUR BRAIN, WORSHIP NO god(s) AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY. May we all get to the good afterlives in OTEM'S NAME I PRAY, AMEN cool

lol, see preaching!! I don't worry about my afterlife, and I will even help Satan to reach his hell..so just go and get your direction and pray for yourself... lol
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, see preaching!! I don't worry about my afterlife, and I will even help Satan to reach his hell..so just go and get your direction and pray for yourself... lol
hahahahahaha,so funny. How can you help Satan your god get to the hell fire he created? It's not possible guy. It's like trying to help magician change the illusion he created to your own taste. He(satan aka Yahweh your god) has control over your afterlife but you don't have control over his.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
hahahahahaha,so funny. How can you help Satan your god get to the hell fire he created? It's not possible guy. It's like trying to help magician change the illusion he created to your own taste. He(satan aka Yahweh your god) has control over your afterlife but you don't have control over his.

lol....the stupidity of man is that they can't think deeply with their intelligence..... lol...I don't stop you from saying your foolishness....what's really paining you!! go and be preaching your foolishness to your mate...we no be in the same level when it comes to the deeper thing.....go I don't need a stupid friend...lol
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 9:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol....the stupidity of man is that they can't think deeply with their intelligence..... lol...I don't stop you from saying your foolishness....what's really paining you!! go and be preaching your foolishness to your mate...we no be in the same level when it comes to the deeper thing.....go I don't need a stupid friend...lol
Your whole life depends on what some past liars passed down to you and you're telling me that you're deeper in spirituality than me cheesy As for me, I GET THE DEEP THINGS RAW, LIFE AND DIRECT: the evidence being in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. At an instant, the POWER I have was made known when a prophet of Yahweh your god on Nairaland prophesied that I will start begging for bread as from July 7 this year. Ask what happened to him two days later. He began to beg for money just two days after. His name is Goddys if you may know, and he is here on NAIRALAND. Click this link to see the full meme: https://www.nairaland.com/3229461/goddy-prophet-yahweh-prophesied-against#47585211

SINCE THEN, CHRISTIANS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN SCARED OF PROPHESYING AGAINST ME, OR YOU WANT TO TRY IT AND SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
Your whole life depends on what some past liars passed down to you and you're telling me that you're deeper in spirituality than me cheesy As for me, I GET THE DEEP THINGS RAW, LIFE AND DIRECT: the evidence being in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. At an instant, the POWER I have was made known when a prophet of Yahweh your god on Nairaland prophesied that I will start begging for bread as from July 7 this year. Ask what happened to him two days later. He began to beg for money just two days after. His name is Goddys if you may know, and he is here on NAIRALAND. Click this link to see the full meme: https://www.nairaland.com/3229461/goddy-prophet-yahweh-prophesied-against#47585211

SINCE THEN, CHRISTIANS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN SCARED OF PROPHESYING AGAINST ME, OR YOU WANT TO TRY IT AND SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol, I can see how you are crying for relevancy..... Christian like me scare? lol...you are so naive.....who are you to be prophesying against? you are just a tiny demon with deluded brain...I don't even have time to think on your stupidity... it doesn't go pass nairaland and if you think you are something then be free to come and meet me..I have told you my name not a name of a confusionist.....if you are bold as you claimed on nairaland, then be bold to come and challenge me with your truth physically...I hate it when someone is making too much noise on the internet.....
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, I can see how you are crying for relevancy..... Christian like me scare? lol...you are so naive.....who are you to be prophesying against? you are just a tiny demon with deluded brain...I don't even have time to think on your stupidity... it doesn't go pass nairaland and if you think you are something then be free to come and meet me..I have told you my name not a name of a confusionist.....if you are bold as you claimed on nairaland, then be bold to come and challenge me with your truth physically...I hate it when someone is making too much noise on the internet.....
[/b]I called you on phone, didn't I? And your purported power has no strength on me. I was thinking you're gonna prophesy against me just as Goddys did on Nairaland became a laughingstock. Any prophecy of Yahweh's followers against I OTEM cannot hold ground. May the kingdom of yahweh(satan) be put to shame for the kingdom of ALMIGHTY GOD his father to come to manifestation according to prophecy, AMEN!
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
[/b]I called you on phone, didn't I? And your purported power has no strength on me. I was thinking you're gonna prophesy against me just as Goddys did on Nairaland became a laughingstock. Any prophecy of Yahweh's followers against I OTEM cannot hold ground. May the kingdom of yahweh(satan) be put to shame for the kingdom of ALMIGHTY GOD his father to come to manifestation according to prophecy, AMEN!

lol.....you think? prophecy? lol......see otem thinking...lol..I guess you should think right na....lol...so God Almighty you know and your yahweh are fighting for a kingdom?...lol...you need serious orientation.....Go deeper in knowing Almighty God that created everything... lol
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol.....you think? prophecy? lol......see otem thinking...lol..I guess you should think right na....lol...so God Almighty you know and your yahweh are fighting for a kingdom?...lol...you need serious orientation.....Go deeper in knowing Almighty God that created everything... lol
You lack knowledge, else you would have known exactly the reasons why I am doing this and the reason why Eartum sent me. Now sit quietly and listen to the fabric of this earth:

GOD ALMIGHTY created the universe with a BIG BANG.
HE sent all his children(the gods) to go and make findings of his UNLIMITED UNIVERSE.
SOME of these gods got to the earth and stopped making findings, rather, they possessed the earth, made some homos(humans) there and became their gods.
THEN the spiritual politics began on earth. This SPIRITUAL politics is all about which of these gods should possess the earth?
Times went by and here are the lists of gods who have extensively possessed the whole earth brutally: Enlil, An, Moloch, Gaol, Allah(lucifer), Yahweh(satan). Zeus(a Nephilim). Here are the gods who did fairly well: Vishnu, Atum(my god), Odin, Olorun, etc.
Now Atum sent me that RATHER THAN WORSHIPPING ANY OF THEM(the gods) IT WOULD BE THE BEST FOR US TO START DOING THE PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE WHICH IS TO MAKE FINDINGS OF THE WORK OF GOD ALMIGHTY WHO CREATED ALL THE gods.

It isn't God Almighty who sent me, because GOD ALMIGHTY is a God for all and doesn't speak with one and leave others behind. It is Atum, the brother of Yahweh who sent me, because ACCORDING TO THE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE, IT IS ALREADY TIME FOR THE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE TO BE KNOWN AND CURRENTLY AS WE SPEAK, IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS, ALL THE gods WHO ARE NOT AGREEING WITH THE UNIVERSE ARE BEING BOUND IN A SPIRITUAL CAGE SO THAT THE TRUTH COULD COME OUT: HERE ARE THE LISTS OF THE gods WHO ARE CURRENTLY LOCKED SPIRITUALLY IN A CAGE BECAUSE OF THEIR STIFFNECKEDNESS: ESHU, YAHWEH, WANYONYI, ALLAH, MOLOCH, ENLIL etc.
If this is not true, let one of these gods I mention strike me dead before tomorrow, AMEN!!!
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
You lack knowledge, else you would have known exactly the reasons why I am doing this and the reason why Eartum sent me. Now sit quietly and listen to the fabric of this earth:

GOD ALMIGHTY created the universe with a BIG BANG.
HE sent all his children(the gods) to go and make findings of his UNLIMITED UNIVERSE.
SOME of these gods got to the earth and stopped making findings, rather, they possessed the earth, made some homos(humans) there and became their gods.
THEN the spiritual politics began on earth. This SPIRITUAL politics is all about which of these gods should possess the earth?
Times went by and here are the lists of gods who have extensively possessed the whole earth brutally: Enlil, An, Moloch, Gaol, Allah(lucifer), Yahweh(satan). Zeus(a Belgium). Here are the gods who did fairly well: Vishnu, Atum(my god), Odin, Olorun, etc.
Now Atum sent me that RATHER THAN WORSHIPPING ANY OF THEM(the gods) IT WOULD BE THE BEST FOR US TO START DOING THE PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE WHICH IS TO MAKE FINDINGS OF THE WORK OF GOD ALMIGHTY WHO CREATED ALL THE gods.

It isn't God Almighty who sent me, because GOD ALMIGHTY is a God for all and doesn't speak with one and leave others behind. It is Atum, the brother of Yahweh who sent me, because ACCORDING TO THE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE, IT IS ALREADY TIME FOR THE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE TO BE KNOWN.

lol, see delude man...speaking what is underground god feed him...lol......Big bang ko, flamboyant band ni.....lol..Atum the brother of Yahweh...lol and Satan is your Yahweh, what's is brother doing that he needs to send you to fight is brother....lol...Atum ko matter ni.......tell your Atum that I said...ori re ko pe.....lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 End Of The Year Warfare Prayers Deliverance Program / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? / Do You Have To Believe In The TRINITY To Be A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.