Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? (3831 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, see delude man...speaking what is underground god feed him...lol......Big bang ko, flamboyant band ni.....lol..Atum the brother of Yahweh...lol and Satan is your Yahweh, what's is brother doing that he needs to send you to fight is brother....lol...Atum ko matter ni.......tell your Atum that I said...ori re ko pe.....lol
kikikikikkikikki, it's obvious that Yahweh himself is the madman we're talking about and not ATUM. Do you know what ATUM is god of? He is god of civilization while Yahweh is god of YACOB(THE DECEIVER) cheesy
Let me send you a message to Yahweh... Oh, no need for now because he's in his spiritual cage.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
otemanuduno:
kikikikikkikikki, it's obvious that Yahweh himself is the madman we're talking about and not ATUM. Do you know what ATUM is god of? He is god of civilization while Yahweh is god of YACOB(THE DECEIVER) cheesy
Let me send you a message to Yahweh... Oh, no need for now because he's in his spiritual cage.

lol..keep barking..lol
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by edogho(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
You lack knowledge, else you would have known exactly the reasons why I am doing this and the reason why Eartum sent me. Now sit quietly and listen to the fabric of this earth:

GOD ALMIGHTY created the universe with a BIG BANG.
HE sent all his children(the gods) to go and make findings of his UNLIMITED UNIVERSE.
SOME of these gods got to the earth and stopped making findings, rather, they possessed the earth, made some homos(humans) there and became their gods.
THEN the spiritual politics began on earth. This SPIRITUAL politics is all about which of these gods should possess the earth?
Times went by and here are the lists of gods who have extensively possessed the whole earth brutally: Enlil, An, Moloch, Gaol, Allah(lucifer), Yahweh(satan). Zeus(a Nephilim). Here are the gods who did fairly well: Vishnu, Atum(my god), Odin, Olorun, etc.
Now Atum sent me that RATHER THAN WORSHIPPING ANY OF THEM(the gods) IT WOULD BE THE BEST FOR US TO START DOING THE PURPOSE OF OUR EXISTENCE WHICH IS TO MAKE FINDINGS OF THE WORK OF GOD ALMIGHTY WHO CREATED ALL THE gods.

It isn't God Almighty who sent me, because GOD ALMIGHTY is a God for all and doesn't speak with one and leave others behind. It is Atum, the brother of Yahweh who sent me, because ACCORDING TO THE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE, IT IS ALREADY TIME FOR THE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE TO BE KNOWN AND CURRENTLY AS WE SPEAK, IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS, ALL THE gods WHO ARE NOT AGREEING WITH THE UNIVERSE ARE BEING BOUND IN A SPIRITUAL CAGE SO THAT THE TRUTH COULD COME OUT: HERE ARE THE LISTS OF THE gods WHO ARE CURRENTLY LOCKED SPIRITUALLY IN A CAGE BECAUSE OF THEIR STIFFNECKEDNESS: ESHU, YAHWEH, WANYONYI, ALLAH, MOLOCH, ENLIL etc.
If this is not true, let one of these gods I mention strike me dead before tomorrow, AMEN!!!
Otem, u know one thing I don't get?
See I don't get this "the gods created us" talk.
If they (d gods) were created by nature n they created us, is it safe to say nature created us too?(cos we are just like a by-product from what nature created. From ur doctufos o)

Again. Is it not a wise cause for the created to worship the creator? if no or yes please let me know why.( my personal question o, make anybody no disturb dia one)

You once said Yahweh is dead n u still said he's in a sort of prison. Otem clarify me(not anyone o just me) on that.

Thanks for explaining the Clumoid n Churmold(hope I spelt those well) to me. U said they are earth like places or something like that, could u enlighten me more on what u mean by "earth like"?

Lastly, Otem, no ever share money without mentioning me o, I need something to help my ministry.

Joke apart, I need answers to those questions cos I've got my own reservations of what is what n ur doctufos almost rhyme with mine thoughts.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
edogho:

Otem, u know one thing I don't get?
See I don't get this "the gods created us" talk.
If they (d gods) were created by nature n they created us, is it safe to say nature created us too?(cos we are just like a by-product from what nature created. From ur doctufos o)
The materials through which the gods created human beings of then was made by God. The human beings created by the gods have no souls in them(means that they have no brains). But the brains were formed without the ideas of the gods. And the brain is the organ of the soul. So it is a case of a car with everything but without an engine. Like a computer without CPU. Anyone who made the CPU could be said to have formed the computer(in fact, it is the CPU that is being referred to as the computer).

:

Again. Is it not a wise cause for the created to worship the creator? if no or yes please let me know why.( my personal question o, make anybody no disturb dia one)
It is reasonable to some extent to worship one's creator, but in a world where the creators are charging the created to kill one another for their own sake, then it doesn't make sense to do so. As a matter of fact, we human beings are the copies of our parents, so we are not directly created by any god, but by reproduction. There was a time when all the creations of the gods were extinct. Then arose the new forms of lives, generated by the light of God Almighty. These genealogies are what continue to our own time, such that it makes sense to trace our own origin to these humans generated by the light of God. That's why some even worship their ancestors. And better still, worshipping the cause of the whole universe is preferable, yet Nature doesn't need such worship, rather the use of our brains to achieve the imaginable things. Through this can the power of GOD ALMIGHTY be glorified.

:

You once said Yahweh is dead n u still said he's in a sort of prison. Otem clarify me(not anyone o just me) on that.
I define death based on the fact that Yahweh has once lived as a human being in this our own world(as an homo sapien). And he was the one who wrote the five books of Moses. He was the Old Testament god, but his name was actually Moses when he was reincarnated into our own world. With the experience of the past world which he discovered himself to be possessing, he wrote some books with which he established himself as the god of Israel in his days. So when Moses of our World actually died, it was Yahweh who died, unknown to many. But his words written down has immortalised him on earth.

Now concerning my confession that Yahweh is held bound in the spiritual world, it is a case of life after death. We can't die forever, once we have existed. We may be dead on earth, but we we continue to live in another place. That place where Yahweh is currently existing is where the gods who agree with Nature to change the face of this earth are holding him in stronghold. And by doing this, his word(THE BIBLE) wouldn't be able to spellbind people as it had ever been doing to them. Many people shall discover how false it is from beginning to end. And then they will begin to use their brains and cease the fighting and killings for their gods.

:

Thanks for explaining the Clumoid n Churmold(hope I spelt those well) to me. U said they are earth like places or something like that, could u enlighten me more on what u mean by "earth like"?
They are habitable places in this universe where people can also live in like the earth. But the people there are on a higher level of intelligence than the people on earth.

:

Lastly, Otem, no ever share money without mentioning me o, I need something to help my ministry.
cheesy Maybe some other times.

Joke apart, I need answers to those questions cos I've got my own reservations of what is what n ur doctufos almost rhyme with mine thoughts.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
The materials through which the gods created human beings of then was made by God. The human beings created by the gods have no souls in them(means that they have no brains). But the brains were formed without the ideas of the gods. And the brain is the organ of the soul. So it is a case of a car with everything but without an engine. Like a computer without CPU. Anyone who made the CPU could be said to have formed the computer(in fact, it is the CPU that is being referred to as the computer).

It is reasonable to some extent to worship one's creator, but in a world where the creators are charging the created to kill one another for their own sake, then it doesn't make sense to do so. As a matter of fact, we human beings are the copies of our parents, so we are not directly created by any god, but by reproduction. There was a time when all the creations of the gods were extinct. Then arose the new forms of lives, generated by the light of God Almighty. These genealogies are what continue to our own time, such that it makes sense to trace our own origin to these humans generated by the light of God. That's why some even worship their ancestors. And better still, worshipping the cause of the whole universe is preferable, yet Nature doesn't need such worship, rather the use of our brains to achieve the imaginable things. Through this can the power of GOD ALMIGHTY be glorified.

I define death based on the fact that Yahweh has once lived as a human being in this our own world(as an homo sapien). And he was the one who wrote the five books of Moses. He was the Old Testament god, but his name was actually Moses when he was reincarnated into our own world. With the experience of the past world which he discovered himself to be possessing, he wrote some books with which he established himself as the god of Israel in his days. So when Moses of our World actually died, it was Yahweh who died, unknown to many. But his words written down has immortalised him on earth.

Now concerning my confession that Yahweh is held bound in the spiritual world, it is a case of life after death. We can't die forever, once we have existed. We may be dead on earth, but we we continue to live in another place. That place where Yahweh is currently existing is where the gods who agree with Nature to change the face of this earth are holding him in stronghold. And by doing this, his word(THE BIBLE) wouldn't be able to spellbind people as it had ever been doing to them. Many people shall discover how false it is from beginning to end. And then they will begin to use their brains and cease the fighting and killings for their gods.

They are habitable places in this universe where people can also live in like the earth. But the people there are on a higher level of intelligence than the people on earth.

cheesy Maybe some other times.

lol, you should find a better place mr teacher to teach your student na, ....making me to see bunch of rubbish in a bright new day is so disgusting o...lol
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, you should find a better place mr teacher to teach your student na, ....making me to see bunch of rubbish in a bright new day is so disgusting o...lol
Sorry Gboyee4fun, buh I'll take this as one of your FUNny moments. Enjoy yourself.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
Sorry Gboyee4fun, buh I'll take this as one of your FUNny moments. Enjoy yourself.

really!! oseun Otemanuduno, enjoy yourself too....the later days are bright..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Change Church So Often? / The Truth About What Happens After Death / The Righteous Pastors In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.