Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) (9349 Views)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by boman2014: 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
A Nigerian teenager identified as ‘Trap Kween Bee’ has taken the internet by storm, as she revealed that she is no longer interested in taking her education tothe next level but to become a stripper.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3imra342eju.1ef32b67.jpg[/img]

Trap Kween Bee

A teenage Nigerian girl identified by her Facebook name as Trap Kween Bee, has declared her intentions to drop out of
school, saying that she is tired of education and is ready to pursue her dream career which is to be a professional a stripper.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt41tk10ad1s9.82bcd24f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt75dc1vkfmtq.98806ebb.jpg[/img]

https://www.naij.com/1066643-meet-girl-wants-drop-school-become-stripper-photos.html?source=index_latest
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by yomi007k(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Amen ooo
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Smellingmouth: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
This one na upcoming C- list Olosho.. grin

7 Likes

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Doctorfitz: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by abrahamzy: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
they trash her with 3 planks so as to come bk to her senses,because this one na 4rm villa dem do am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Can she do pole dance with those tiny legs? shocked shocked i bet she can't. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sometimes you cant fight destiny............. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Lexxyla: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
End time

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Greenbullet(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
kia,waste of school fees.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Hillzy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Can she do pole dance with those tiny legs? shocked shocked i bet she can't. grin
You speak like one who is experienced in the business.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
firstking01:
You speak like one who is experienced in the business.
Before nko?D game is not new to me.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by torres89: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:

mama o

how much for a private lap dance

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by GreatUniben: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Olosho every where, Olosho has been in her blood already!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by firstking01(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oh, i see.
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
torres89:

mama o

how much for a private lap dance
U say wetin? undecided and wat is lap dance?
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by torres89: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
U say wetin? undecided and wat is lap dance?

Na so

just pm me if u wanna make money
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
I hate this generation.
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by CeeJay9ja(m): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
With this unattractive body? #spits

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Splinz(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
She wants to become a stripper

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by mamatayour(f): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Clap for ya self...na u go taya for the thing.
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by dabrightt: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lack of vision and focus..
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by bankyblue(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
The father and mothe go they. This mood now

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Not much to say now! I will come back to this 2 years from now ...see how the PhD in Stipperology is working out for this one!
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Idydarling(f): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
I have nothing to say
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
No no no!!! U need to work in a restaurant, She looks hungry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Youngpo413: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Strippers are heavily endowed at the right places.
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by FuckBooy: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
Strippers are heavily endowed at the right places.

Tell Am abeg grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by DanPel(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
lets not say "endtime","her life","no focus" i tell u she is focused to have made that decision,all dat gel needs is a councellor or probably a good and dedicated bf,by that someone can bring her back to the right path.
#SayNoToOurFutureMothersJoiningOloshoBusiness
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by OlamusConsult(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
lol... her dream career... olosho also get life sha
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Jerrylolo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
School Is Nt Everytin U Know!
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by omotogoodo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
You are so unfit for the job
no y*nsh
no Bobbie
you will always be a stripper-wannabe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies After Her Boy Friend Made Her Sleep With His Dog / Leaked Photos Of This Twins Sister Was Exposed Online See Photos / Lady Reveals How She Seduced Her Boss By Not Wearing Panties To Work (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.