Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) (9353 Views)

Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by daxon001(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
What can i say, a MEDAL for you babe grin
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Austin234(m): 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Check her sanity, something has gone awry
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Austin234(m): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Active or retired striper spotted

prettythicksme:
Can she do pole dance with those tiny legs? shocked shocked i bet she can't. grin
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by olumzzz(m): 1:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:
No no no!!! U need to work in a restaurant, She looks hungry
Madam it doesn't matter na..some guyz luv her body type...diff strokes 4 diff folks
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by rose54321: 2:27am On Nov 30, 2016
can't blame her, the likes of Amber Rose, Black Chyna have shown that its a lucrative business.

They seem to be richer than many PhD holders.
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by sizzlingcold(m): 2:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Smellingmouth:
Why Na?
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by SmartMugu: 3:02am On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I hate this generation.
Have you experienced a different generation from this one? Just curious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Presh900(m): 5:35am On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Before nko?D game is not new to me.
Cc.STFUareyougod
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 30, 2016
Presh900:
Cc.STFUar.eyougod
She strips for me actually grin
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by OwoLee(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2016
But the truth is bitter, this girl won't fit well into school anymore, she's no more interested, I know been a stripper is not her line, she didn't want to mention been a prostitute. That's where her mind is right now, she is using the stripper to cover up...Olorun, pls don't give me this kind of child Ooo...
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Deejay1000(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Wit her leg like toothpick grin
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Presh900:
Cc.STFUareyougod
cheesy Jack gave u the right ans,are u happy now?
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy Jack gave u the right ans,are u happy now?
wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
wink kiss kiss kiss
They want me out of ur house grin grin God pass dem.
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by mzhorlah(f): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Ride on girl....its ur life,leave it the way you like..btw,i hope you dont regret ur decision.
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
They want me out of ur house grin grin God pass dem.
kolewerk! It's our house
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Enouwem(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bloggers ehn.. The girl didn't mean that. It's actually a game on Facebook. Read the post below.

The DARE Game - Now your turn. You became a part of the game. You should have never commented or liked my status. The person who likes or comments on my status must choose one of the following phrases & post it on their own FACEBOOK WALL for 24 hours...
1. I've been in 12 different relationships.
2. My mom arranged me for a blind date.
3. I hate him.
4. I still love my ex.
5. I decided to be a gay/lesbian.
6. I like her, but I can't tell her.
7. I want a baby.
8. She/he broke up with me.
9. I'm getting married cause Im pregnant/shes pregnant.
10. I only date handsome guys.
11. I think I like someone, what should I do?
12. Im in the police station, help.
13. Im going to be a father soon.
14. I forgot who I kissed last night.
15. I feel Hot.
16.I'm pregnant.
17. I like him, but I can't tell him.
18. I was so drunk last night, i can't believe I ran around my house naked.
19. I secretly have a child.
20. I'm dropping out of school, and becoming a stripper.
Note: You can only choose one of these sentences, no explanation, no comment. When someone comments or likes your status, send this message to him/her. Then mention me as a comment.You must do it and please keep it a secret. Don't break it's a game. Note: You should not explain anything, just post and leave it for at least a day. No kill-joys allowed. You are trapped now. Have fun....

Dont kill it
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by remebombom: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Playa0ne: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Can she do pole dance with those tiny legs? shocked shocked i bet she can't. grin

Shes probably gonna be the pole!
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by princeemmma(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
stupid girl, omo irole aye, omo jannama

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by agrovick(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
I shudder at the thoughts of the morality of the next generation.

If the parents decide to flog sense into this one now, the political correct ones will start screaming child abuse
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Duru009(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Destiny cannot be delay none denied.......

Destiny is calling ooooo
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Playa0ne:

Shes probably gonna be the pole!
Lmao,wicked.
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
kolewerk! It's our house
Yah,kolewerk. grin
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by AyamBlaze: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ignore the girl, take a good look at this..

Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
olumzzz:

Madam it doesn't matter na..some guyz luv her body type...diff strokes 4 diff folks
No argument... If u say so
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Fidelismaria: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry angry

kilo kan mi

her life her business
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by olumzzz(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:
No argument... If u say so
No lele...so hw are u doing?
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I hate this generation.

swiri where is thy yanshhh angry ur boobsi nko angry
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
olumzzz:
No lele...so hw are u doing?
M gud... How're u doing?
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by Vizzim: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Nothing to write.
Re: I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) by olumzzz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sandydayziz:
M gud... How're u doing?
Kool...are u based in benin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends With My EX? / This Lady's Black-beautiful Has Got People Talking / See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.