Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos (28946 Views)

Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) / Missing Adewura Bello Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Herapal(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
H
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Samtexjohn1: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
N*ked photo and video of miss tourism Nigeria got leaked,watch and download by clicking link below

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by lielbree: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
What if it's the father that did it? undecided
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by link2ok(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
prince9851:
how wish buharis mother did dis same thing

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by olagbemi118(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Evribody kip insulting d mother. Wot about the man who impregnated her? diaris God oooo
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by FavoredGuy: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Maybe the baby refused to be aborted in the first place.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by quam9997(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Are u tired of bin broke ,do u want to start making money online with just #400 to start and just four people to make u start earning
Here is the secret for the serious minded contact me on whatsapp:08100609864
Bbme:d1b08666
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Life4Varnity: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
God pls let your kingdom come.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by shrewd1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
when I see images like this, I pray for Gods mercy upon this generation because i doubt if Sodom and Gomorrah did half as these
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by nollystar(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
lafuria1:
I won't judge the mum. Probability, she has zero means of livelihood, the father had ran away, her family have driven away, easy to call her names, I just feel pity for both mother and baby

U are nth serious, even though she has zero means of survival, what happen if she take the innocent child 2 motherless baby home? for u 2 sound lyk this, simply suggest one thing. U ARE A CULPRIT
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Instead of picking that baby up to see if it still has life in it, they rather take photos and selfies with the body while cussing the mom.
You that you are not wicked like them mom, what did you do to save that life?
That was how they watched a baby cry to death some weeks back in one state in naija. They were busy cussing the mom, yet they stood by and watched the little girl cry to death. I mean, a group of people left a baby to cry to death then went to their homes shrugging their shoulders and saying the mom is wicked and heartless. Kettles calling pots black.
As for the mother, if she is caught, they should make her a work as a slave in kirikiri for the rest of her life.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Ifeogunleye1(f): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ikunle Oooo!!!
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by koxi: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmm...what a life!
What a world! !
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by GiaGunn(f): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
prince9851:

Too harsh
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Better than the baby coming to the world to suffer. Some times death is better than pain.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by denitro(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
lafuria1:
I won't judge the mum. Probability, she has zero means of livelihood, the father had ran away, her family have driven away, easy to call her names, I just feel pity for both mother and baby

She should have taken the child to an adoption agency
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Leez(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
prince9851:
grin
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
The person responsible for this is cursed with a great curse.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by teamobanabo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Accept the soul of the baby oh lord.....
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by prince9851(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
GiaGunn:

Too harsh
no it isn't
not at all
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by joisfeko: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
jhydebaba:
The heart of man is simply wicked.
if the heart of man is wicked ,what about the heart of woman?
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Ezzyk94(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
embarassedbut some women sha, alive outside but are dead inside with no conscience at all, if she knows she can't take care of the child why dump in the canal with zero chance of survival

It would have been best dropping him/her by d roadside at least where passers by would come to the child's aid

Dis is murder angry

D law of karma would surely fall on her someday
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
dainformant:
some women can be wicked shaa
na all these i-phone7 girls dey do dis kin tin
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by ifymimi: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
what is the need of carrying the child for nine months,when she known she will do this.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by ifymimi: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
what is the need of her carrying the child for nine good months,when she known she will do this.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by MrCork: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very wicked and heartless of a mother to bring such a cute baby into this world and end its life in such a cruel manner. This new born baby was dumped in a canal by the mother -after giving birth. Gruesome pictures of the dead baby have been trending online. This is so sad.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/heartless-mother-dumps-her-new-born.html

..is she lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Adaezemum(f): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Some women are not suppose to cal mother. why on earth will someone drop God gift into canal, that is why dey say American better pass African.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by jhydebaba(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
joisfeko:
if the heart of man is wicked ,what about the heart of woman?

'man' means human beings in that context.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Topmaike007(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
And the baby is fine
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Dething: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
lafuria1:

What are saying?
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by baski92(m): 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Marcofranz:
I still can't understand why someone would carry a pregnancy for 9 months and then choose to dump the baby after the pain of child birth its insane . why not abort the pregnancy.
you have spoken my mind. Na just the simple truth be that
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Fleming5(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very wicked and heartless of a mother to bring such a cute baby into this world and end its life in such a cruel manner. This new born baby was dumped in a canal by the mother -after giving birth. Gruesome pictures of the dead baby have been trending online. This is so sad.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/heartless-mother-dumps-her-new-born.html
that person na devil workshop she will never be a mother. God please have mercy on the dead child. R I P baby!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Jailed In Scotland For Swallowing 1kg Of Cocaine (Picture) / Boy Dies In Police Custody In Ebonyi With Rope Around His Neck (photos / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Police IG Left Benue Community. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.