Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos (28947 Views)

Mother Dumps Day-old Son In Public Pit in Ogun (photos) / Missing Adewura Bello Found Dead In A Canal In Lagos / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Freestainworld(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
this is why some ladies will keep going from one prayer house to another because of children when they finally settles down, wickedness in the higher places.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by zheroes(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
daewoorazer:
While it's very OK to charge d mother and sentence her to death by firing squad, the child is free from this useless condition we are in Nigeria......

Baby, choose obodo oyinbo in your next life!!!
when you travel overseas then you may appreciate where you came from!!!!! its not all bed of roses my dear friend. there are a couple of people who wish to return but they are ashamed of what people like you will say if they return empty handed. at the moment you are a spectator, as such talk is cheap, become the actor then you may understand. besides why didnt you choose to go to heaven ? because you dont have a say in your birth.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by daewoorazer(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
zheroes:
when you travel overseas then you may appreciate where you came from!!!!! its not all bed of roses my dear friend. there are a couple of people who wish to return but they are ashamed of what people like you will say if they return empty handed. at the moment you are a spectator, as such talk is cheap, become the actor then you may understand. besides why didnt you choose to go to heaven ? because you dont have a say in your birth.

Sorry about ur experience o.. Perhaps u are part of d negligible sufferin in developed countries... You don't need a soothsayer to tell u that here, d negligible loot d country's treasure...
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 30, 2016
lafuria1:
I won't judge the mum. Probability, she has zero means of livelihood, the father had ran away, her family have driven away, easy to call her names, I just feel pity for both mother and baby

Shut up!

Take the baby to the hospital... Doctors won't reject. They will surely find a better solution.

Imagine your mum did so to you...smh
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 30, 2016
delishpot:
Instead of picking that baby up to see if it still has life in it, they rather take photos and selfies with the body while cussing the mom.
You that you are not wicked like them mom, what did you do to save that life?
That was how they watched a baby cry to death some weeks back in one state in naija. They were busy cussing the mom, yet they stood by and watched the little girl cry to death. I mean, a group of people left a baby to cry to death then went to their homes shrugging their shoulders and saying the mom is wicked and heartless. Kettles calling pots black.
As for the mother, if she is caught, they should make her a work as a slave in kirikiri for the rest of her life.
You are not making sense. That baby was dead when they met her. The mother is a dummy! A big dummy! Hope you're not her? Not just kirikiri, Nemesis awaits her!
Pots calling kettle black rubbish! All those women who gets pregnant and then do so are useless!

#take the baby to a motherless home, ignoramus!
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Tpl2015: 2:13am On Nov 30, 2016
D heart of WOMEN is continuously WICKED & EVIL.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Silumi(f): 2:25am On Nov 30, 2016
rest n Peace sweetheart.iit was a cruel world anyway but u were sent back in the most cruel fashion may you find Peace beyond all this .
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Ikennafabian651(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2016
dainformant:
some women can be wicked shaa

some mothers are very wicked, heartless&annilative. If u know u can't take good care of the baby, why then did u call him/her down from heaven u wicked mother?? Remember God is on his throne watching oh!
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:
You are not making sense. That baby was dead when they met her. The mother is a dummy! A big dummy! Hope you're not her? Not just kirikiri, Nemesis awaits her!
Pots calling kettle black rubbish! All those women who gets pregnant and then do so are useless!

#take the baby to a motherless home, ignoramus!

Your shallow mind seems to think that, by asking if I am the mother, you have given me a punch? An E punch!?
Yes, you went there to check that baby and found she was dead right? You tried CPR? You got a doctor over? You removed her body from that water?
You are like the Pharisee, he crossed over from the helpless man cursing the robbers who robbed him and hurt him, believing the man may be dead so he did not move a finger to help him. EVEN God rejects such people, The good Samaritan, he stopped, he picked the man up, in the process he found him alive, he cleaned his wounds and helped him recover. That is the example God expects from those hypocrites like you who would rather conclude from a distance that the baby was dead and then curse the mother for leaving it there. Look at your own hands, they drip with blood just like they drip from the mother's. If that child had life, and if those people like yourself conclude she was dead, and therefore did not move a finger to check on her, on the last day, God shall ask you as he asks the mom, why did you all let her die? What did you do to help her? Did you show her any love? You will say but lord, I took a photo and I cursed her mom.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
delishpot:

Your shallow mind seems to think that, by asking if I am the mother, you have given me a punch? An E punch!?
Yes, you went there to check that baby and found she was dead right? You tried CPR? You got a doctor over? You removed her body from that water?
You are like the Pharisee, he crossed over from the helpless man cursing the robbers who robbed him and hurt him, believing the man may be dead so he did not move a finger to help him. EVEN God rejects such people, The good Samaritan, he stopped, he picked the man up, in the process he found him alive, he cleaned his wounds and helped him recover. That is the example God expects from those hypocrites like you who would rather conclude from a distance that the baby was dead and then curse the mother for leaving it there. Look at your own hands, they drip with blood just like they drip from the mother's. If that child had life, and if those people like yourself conclude she was dead, and therefore did not move a finger to check on her, on the last day, God shall ask you as he asks the mom, why did you all let her die? What did you do to help her? Did you show her any love? You will say but lord, I took a photo and I cursed her mom.

Didn't have the time to read all that shii...

Firstly, the mother is silly and heartless.
Secondly, if you are thinking, you would know that the baby was dead coz such acts are performed at night and from the pics, it was day. So...

Look at what a woman is saying? Supporting a killer. When don't your support a rapist?

Smh
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:

Didn't have the time to read all that shii...

Firstly, the mother is silly and heartless.
Secondly, if you are thinking, you would know that the baby was dead coz such acts are performed at night and from the pics, it was day. So...

Look at what a woman is saying? Supporting a killer. When don't your support a rapist?

Smh

You are an ignorant fool. Point to a place where I Support the woman who dumped that child. You hate to hear the truth. The Bible spoke of your kind. Happy to pass the Buck while pretending to be better.
Pharesee, go and sin no more.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
delishpot:

You are an ignorant fool. Point to a place where I Support the woman who dumped that child. You hate to hear the truth. The Bible spoke of your kind. Happy to pass the Buck while pretending to be better.
Pharesee, go and sin no more.
She is quoting the Bible and still using abusive words!

I only stated my point. She called me an ignorant fool. And she is not an hypocrite? "He who calls another fool is in danger of hell fire".

You need to discipline your tongue, young lady.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by fortunechy(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2016
MAY SHE NEVER GIVE BIRTH IN HER LIFE AGAIN
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:
She is quoting the Bible and still using abusive words!

I only stated my point. She called me an ignorant fool. And she is not an hypocrite? "He who calls another fool is in danger of hell fire".

You need to discipline your tongue, young lady.

JESUS , abused stone hearted people Iike you. He called them Vipers, hypocrites and sons of the devil. You are the hypocrite a viper who though did not raise the sword to strike a victim, would not raise a finger to help the struck victim and still thinks he is blameless.Fool, you drip blood everywhere just like the one who struck . You are already in hell. I am happy to to call you a fool and be in "danger" of hell

I am not a young lady FYI.

Like I said fool, show me where I supported that woman. You made the accusations that I did. So please, if you are denying been a fool, go mark the places where I supported the woman for dumping her child in such a cruel manner. You we're not making a point, you we're making accusations. Don't come and act all innocent on me. You quoted me first and said I was in support of that woman because I said people should have gone to check on that baby first instead of taking photos and assuming the child was dead. I said there was a town where people left a baby girl to cry to death. She cried for hours and people we're busy taking photos. If the mother's are devils, why then did the angels(people like you who are happy watching and cussing the moms) watch those kids suffer to death? Same with the child in who was left to die after being tagged a witch. People in his community watched him die slowly if not for the timely intervention of a white woman.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2016
delishpot:

JESUS , abused stone hearted people Iike you. He called them Vipers, hypocrites and sons of the devil. You are the hypocrite a viper who though did not raise the sword to strike a victim, would not raise a finger to help the struck victim and still thinks he is blameless.Fool, you drip blood everywhere just like the one who struck . You are already in hell. I am happy to to call you a fool and be in "danger" of hell

I am not a young lady FYI.

Like I said fool, show me where I supported that woman. You made the accusations that I did. So please, if you are denying been a fool, go mark the places where I supported the woman for dumping her child in such a cruel manner. You we're not making a point, you we're making accusations. Don't come and act all innocent on me. You quoted me first and said I was in support of that woman because I said people should have gone to check on that baby first instead of taking photos and assuming the child was dead. I said there was a town where people left a baby girl to cry to death. She cried for hours and people we're busy taking photos. If the mother's are devils, why then did the angels(people like you who are happy watching and cussing the moms) watch those kids suffer to death? Same with the child in who was left to die after being tagged a witch. People in his community watched him die slowly if not for the timely intervention of a white woman.

Ok
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:

The woman that threw her baby in the canal is heartless and demonic!

Do you mind typing what I won't read, old lady?

Okay Fool. Drink from the fountain of ignorance.
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2016
delishpot:

Okay Fool
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2016
delishpot:

Okay Fool. Drink from the fountain of ignorance.

What I drink is now entering your tummy? grin

Educated people don't use abusive words. smiley

Have a great day. I had fun reading all you typed up there. smiley
Re: Mother Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Canal. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:

What I drink is now entering your tummy? grin

Educated people don't use abusive words. smiley

Have a great day. I had fun reading all you typed up there. smiley

Have a great day too. And I yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Dies In Police Custody In Ebonyi With Rope Around His Neck (photos / Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Police IG Left Benue Community. Photos / Robbers Burgle AIT Office, Cart Away Hardware Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.