Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) (4478 Views)

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
My sister in the lord, sister ogechi, was complaining too much of heat, well the recession is really affecting the weather, instead of cold, na heat we dey see, well she said i should sugggest for her, ways on how she can subsidize the heat,

so please readers, in not more than 400 words, kindly write a formal letter to sister ogechi informing her on the causes of the heat and the solution to the problem, please check for grammatical errors that may occur in your write up, oya start writing

Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by Winnelyn(f): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
in my opinion i think she is hot down there... She's on a heat, tell her she need Jesus Man undecided

1 Like

Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by MystiqueReine(f): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op i want to write the letter
so what is the recipient address
Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by Hyinkar97(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016

20 Likes

Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by Splinz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
My sister in the lord, sister ogechi, was complaining too much of heat, well the recession is really affecting the weather, instead of cold, na heat we dey see, well she said i should sugggest for her, ways on how she can subsidize the heat,

so please readers, in not more than 400 words, kindly write a formal letter to sister ogechi informing her on the causes of the heat and the solution to the problem, please check for grammatical errors that may occur in your write up, oya start writing

Dear Ogechi,

I'm so glad to pick up my golden pen from the basket of love to write you this letter.

Yes, concerning your insatiable heat, I want to assure you that all you need is nothing but multiple earth shattering orgasm. It is believed that the more you vibrate from this inexplicable experience, the more your chronic heat will die!

Please make up your mind urgently. So that if possible, I may as well start the process tonight.

Yours,
Sugar.

4 Likes

Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by Idydarling(f): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
that writer above...
Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by Splinz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Idydarling:
that writer above...

cheesy...
Uyai mma Akwa Ibom
Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by OhMyG0d: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Winnelyn:
in my opinion i think she is hot down there... She's on a heat
When she's not a goat
tell her she need Jesus Ma
When he is not ThermoCOOL.
Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2016
MystiqueReine:
Op i want to write the letter

so what is the recipient address
the recipient address is
24 lateef jakanda estate
agidingbe
opposite idumota lane, wuse 3
abuja
P.O.B 3419
Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Splinz:

Dear Ogechi,

I'm so glad to pick up my golden pen from the basket of love to write you this letter.

Yes, concerning your insatiable heat, I want to assure you that all you need is nothing but multiple earth shattering orgasm. It is believed that the more you vibrate from this inexplicable experience, the more your chronic heat will die!

Please make up your mind urgently. So that if possible, I may as well start the process tonight.

Yours,
Sugar.

this is her reply to you

Dear Splinz

i has read your letters, it has really really touching my hat that you has right such letters to me, so i wuse like to takes my times to replies you.
Wells, i likes what you types, but am afraid that you will kidnapping me if i visitor you in your houses, i has fear eh, infact i fear fear, but i will thought about it and i will gives you a calls when i makes up for mind, thanks you

yours paintfully
ogechi sexy

2 Likes

Re: She Was Complaining Too Much Of Heat And She Said I Should Do This For Her(pics) by Splinz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

this is her reply to you

Dear Splinz

i has read your letters, it has really really touching my hat that you has right such letters to me, so i wuse like to takes my times to replies you.
Wells, i likes what you types, but am afraid that you will kidnapping me if i visitor you in your houses, i has fear eh, infact i fear fear, but i will thought about it and i will gives you a calls when i makes up for mind, thanks you

yours paintfully
ogechi sexy

grin grin grin
Chaiii... Ogechi you av killing me...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Women Challenge!!! / When Ladies Say "I Already Have A Boyfriend"... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.