Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,068 members, 7,814,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) (59440 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Chelsea82: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Here is the moment a beautiful lady was caught on camera destroying everything in her husband’s shop because he cheated.

Why is some ladies like this? Everything your husband has work for she decide to destroy them.

Ladies can you do this to your husband for cheating on you?

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/lady-caught-on-camera-destroying.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Chelsea82: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
See Reactions, Watch Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by KingSatan: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by daddio(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
This POTOPOTO BLOGGER failed to include either picture(s) or link to his/her blog.

Why una no com include pictures before?

Abeg blog about Buhari and Dahura jor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by iTearHerToto: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Why is some ladies like this? Everything your husband has work for she decide to destroy them.

Lemme sit and watch how this trash will eventually hit FP
[img]https:///view/mr-bean-funny-silly-hilarious-crosses-legs-gif-3425691.gif[/img]

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:41am On Jun 03, 2019
I guess the woman is mad......the madness just start after scattering everything he go cool down.
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Perkins1: 2:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by tydi(m): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2019
Wife directly from hell

5 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by dingbang(m): 6:29am On Jun 03, 2019
Know the kind of woman you want to marry. Some of them are walking demons

42 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2019
HELL HAT NO FURY THAN A WOMAN SCORNED

.......But when will Men ever begin to be Faithful to their Wives'??

23 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by ebonyggurl(f): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:
Wife directly from hell

The man who cheated nko? He fell from heaven abi?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Fuqman(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Why destroy the innocent goods? the culprit is there, finish him up.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by tydi(m): 7:43am On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

The man who cheated nko? He fell from heaven abi?

Read the old testament in the Bible you would see its the nature of the man to sleep or take more than a woman but am ain't among the bandwagon of men are polygamous in nature. Its that the woman took it the wrong way, what happened to dialogue with her husband, what happened to her talking a walk if she felt her feelings has been betrayed, what if she came to found out lastly that he didn't actually cheat, what happened to the future of their kids.. Well since I was little I grew up to know that women acts before they think.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by ebonyggurl(f): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

Read the old testament in the Bible you would see its the nature of the man to sleep or take more than a woman but am ain't among the bandwagon of men are polygamous in nature. Its that the woman took it the wrong way, what happened to dialogue with her husband, what happened to her talking a walk if she felt her feelings has been betrayed, what if she came to found out lastly that he didn't actually cheat, what happened to the future of their kids.. Well since I was little I grew up to know that women acts before they think.

Until you've been in someone else's shoes, don't come and tell us that they over-reacted. You try falling in love...get married...have kids...then learn that your other half who is supposed to respect the sanctity of your union violated it. Maybe you'll sit and calmly ask "baby what drove you to it?" undecided

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by tydi(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Until you've been in someone else's shoes, don't come and tell us that they over-reacted. You try falling in love...get married...have kids...then learn that your other half who is supposed to respect the sanctity of your union violated it. Maybe you'll sit and calmly ask "baby what drove you to it?" undecided

We are all human afterall

6 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by BlackfireX: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2019
There is a difference between madness and anger....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by mcjohny(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
na d solution?

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2019
And is this how get his loyalty back?

The other lady just won!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

Oga shut up.

Not everyone is a Christian.

This is how they justify trash with religion but be the ones talking about virtuous woman.

Those women who waste their time trying to be virtuous wife materials, see the kind of men you are stressing yourself over.
They will do anything to justify treating you badly yet hold you to stupid moral standards.

F*ck these bitches and live your life however you wish.

The p*say wide? Let the motherfucker sink in it.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by tydi(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2019
breakerofchains:

Oga shut up.

Not everyone is a Christian.

This is how they justify trash with religion but be the ones talking about virtuous woman.

Those women who waste their time trying to be virtuous wife materials, see the kind of men you are stressing yourself over.
They will do anything to justify treating you badly yet hold you to stupid moral standards.

F*ck these bitches and live your life however you wish.

The p*say wide? Let the motherfucker sink in it.

I would have dignify you with an answer to your shallow thinking mental cap but I wouldn't because you lack manners. Till you're matured enough to hold a conversation then you mention me again. kid

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2019
tydi:

I would have dignify you with an answer to your shallow thinking mental cap but I wouldn't because you lack manners. Till you're matured enough to hold a conversation then you mention me again. kid

Shallow?

That perfectly describes you who quickly resorts to religion in discussions as this .

LMAO

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by dadavivo: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Some women are nuts. If I'm that guy am leaving her for good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by bentlywills(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2019
This kinda woman Is toxic ... Avoid dem

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Yankiss(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Insanity of the worst kind. Complete paranoia. Abi the shop cheat too?? grin grin. Destroying properties won't make him un-cheat. The deed is done and dusted. Either choose to live with it or quit. It's as simple as that. Destroying property or taking sniper is alien to our culture. Some African men don't believe they can cheat, an entitlement mentality wrought by polygamy. So, take chill.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
How dare her?

Doesn't she know it's a man RIGHT to cheat! angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by etrange: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
Watch them criticise and call the women folks names while the dog of a husband goes free. You guys need to realise the dynamics of amorous relationships. If a lady cheats, most man would throw her out without a second thought cause the society has made it easier for the male partner to move on. When a man cheats, the lady is always helpless. This, coupled with the fact that people take cheating on the male side more lightly, only heightens the emotions. She might eventually move on but most times, not without unleashing her anger her best possible means.

Truth be told, the lady in question might have allowed her anger to take the lead but all these could have been avoided if the man had known when to zip up. So OP, while calling out the lady for her extreme actions, don't fail to call out the man for his waywardnes. Don't go into a relationship if you're not ready. It's painful when a faithful partner is cheated!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Lamasta(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
There life there business all I know they will settle out of court grin
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by nwanyionitsha: 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
daddio:
This POTOPOTO BLOGGER failed to include either picture(s) or link to his/her blog.

Why una no com include pictures before?

Abeg blog about Buhari and Dahura jor.
Witches and wizard everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
What a loss
Re: Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) by Imoh555(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Nairaland has turned everyone to age mates insults and tribalism flying upandan

If she's my wife I'll slap her destiny away... The man to is an ass

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 2 All Episodes / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.