Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (72217 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
ideology:
congrats dear, i was here smiley smiley smiley
Thank you

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by valicious1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
imiekeri:
I love my edo culture. ..happy married life dearie
Hello dear
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Caracta(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
thaoriginator:
And Ujsizzle and Caracta left me waiting.. ;sad

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by thaoriginator: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Caracta:

How you been? A long time me no see you..
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Konquest: 6:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Mzflexydeeva:
It was business as usual sometime in January 2014 when I got a pm from another nairaland user @leeport.

I was never in the habit of not replying and in the bid to keep an open mind and accommodate as usual, I opened the mail and replied him. Little did I know destiny had a lot in store for the both of us. Days passed with chats and frequent communication. Days turned into weeks and as we progressed from pm we advanced to BBM.

As weeks went on, there was the need to exchange numbers and perhaps put a voice to the chats. It wasn't just about the voice anymore, there became the need to place a face to the voice. And so it happened later that year that a meeting be arranged. It wasn't easy considering the fact he was based in lag and I in Benin.  Destiny again showed it had more in store when I later got a job that made me relocate grin no need to ask as I moved to lag.
Well the rest is history because today am proud to be his wife....

Just another reason nairaland will always be in our hearts..... It started here https://www.nairaland.com/1541621/meet-new-cool-people-just
And the deal was sealed 12-11-16 kiss kiss kiss
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Beautiful...

I'm seeing this post for
the first time.

A truly profound real-life
story! Is this a cross-cultural
marriage?

Congratulations to both
of YOU. smiley

All the best.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Beautiful...

I'm seeing this post for
the first time.

A truly profound real-life
story! Is this a cross-cultural
marriage?

Congratulations to both
of YOU. smiley

All the best.

Thanks alot, yeah it was a cross cultural marriage

2 Likes

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2018
pls Lmbnicegirl's, are U still on nairaland? Observed Ur last seen December 2016. Pls if u are within reach I beg u pls call me. My number is my signature at ololadeolajide
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Ishilove: 9:44am On May 27, 2019
HungerBAD:
Congratulations to this lovely Couple.

God will bless your Union.

HungerBAD and Ishilove from pm to chat,and then to phone calls,then Video calls and praise the living God,she now attends my Church.
*sigh*

Life... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by ipain: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ishilove:

*sigh*

Life... sad
so sorry ma'am. I can't forget the way both of you play on here.
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
ipain:
so sorry ma'am. I can't forget the way both of you play on here.
It is well o cry

1 Like

Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by emilfischer(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
They got wedded in St Albert, University of Benin, Wow proud catholics
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Happy married life
Re: From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
moscow0147:
Any girl in ibadan interested in friendship or maybe more, PM me....
need your help skin rashes dey worry me

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.